brain teasers

that second line would make a lot more sense to the answer I said.
But that answer doesn't make sense. Plenty of men give their lives for certain causes, and I am sure there are things people love more than life itself.
(Oct. 19, 2008  8:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2008  3:56 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2008  2:20 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Gahh! No mo brain teasers!
Gahh! We need Mo Naked Hoes! right Elmo?

Yeah, like this was needed

Also, I like Brain Teasers, just not these ones

Since they aren't really brain teasers, they're "Guess the right answer" questions

Here's a riddle/brain teaser I found:

I used to think that I'm important
But now people tell me I'm not.
I can't even control where I'm going.
But I'm quite sure that it's not hot.
I cut in front of other shapes,
Going towards the light.
Now tell me, who am I?
While I wait in everlasting night.

Try and guess that one! I've italicized the major hints in the riddle.

EDIT: also don't say the answer if you've seen this before

Pluto?

Yes. I wondered if Elmo got it (since there were five stars), but you're right Brad, it is Pluto.
Poor Pluto, not even being a planet anymore. Unhappy

Also:
I'd agree that "nothing" would not make sense, for the fact that many Rich Men don't want "nothing". Nobody is ever happy with what they have; they always want more. This could go hand in hand with the whole "it's the journey, not the destination"....
*AHEM* so Nothing would not make sense. Poor men also have more than "nothing", for life is something.
Chyea I got Pluto. The only clue I didn't know was:

I cut in front of other shapes,
Going towards the light.

And I found out afterward through Google that Pluto cuts in front of Neptune during its orbit or something(?).
(Oct. 19, 2008  1:57 AM)beymasterkai Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2008  1:22 AM)Star Shield Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2008  12:34 AM)Gruffy McGibber Wrote: A man leaves home, takes three left turns and arrives back home to find two masked men waiting for him. Where is he?

at home with 2 men near him

ROFL!! hahaha but idk? a costume party?

seriously, that was my real answer. I thought it was one of those "keep track of where i am" questions, where you get a complicated set of directions, but the question itself actually gives you the location (ie in this case "back home".)

Glad i made you lol though XD
(Oct. 21, 2008  12:49 AM)BlueGoat Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2008  1:57 AM)beymasterkai Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2008  1:22 AM)Star Shield Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2008  12:34 AM)Gruffy McGibber Wrote: A man leaves home, takes three left turns and arrives back home to find two masked men waiting for him. Where is he?

at home with 2 men near him

ROFL!! hahaha but idk? a costume party?

seriously, that was my real answer. I thought it was one of those "keep track of where i am" questions, where you get a complicated set of directions, but the question itself actually gives you the location (ie in this case "back home".)

Glad i made you lol though XD

I thought this was already answered

Oh well, it's baseball. You leave home, take three left turns from first base to second base to third base, then go back home where the umpire and catcher are waiting.
yep it was answered, but i was explaining my answer
Here's an incredibly silly one:

What kind of room has no windows or doors, no decorated interior, not even a floor or a ceiling?
There's a lot of possible answers for the above. Chat room possibly? Mushroom?
(Oct. 22, 2008  10:31 PM)Elmo Wrote: There's a lot of possible answers for the above. Chat room possibly? Mushroom?

don't those weird blue smurf dudes live inside mushrooms?
I'd go with what Elmo said, a Chatroom.
(Oct. 23, 2008  12:01 AM)Grey Wrote: I'd go with what Elmo said, a Chatroom.

Technically, a chatroom is a window. One giant one, really.

But mushroom was indeed the correct answer. Woo-hoo!
A woman shot her husband, dropped him in the water for 5 mins, then hung him up for 5 mins, then they had a romantic dinner how did they do it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The woman was a photographer.
-----------------------------------------------
A midget went to his apartment, and walked in the elevator. He pressed the 10th button two times, then he decided to walk, why did he press the button two times?

He was a midget, couldn't reach to 20th button.
Way to necropost
Now for my 2 cents
You are stuck in a room with no doors, windows, and all you have is a mirror, and a table. How do you get out?
make a new window with the wood and mirror
(Dec. 23, 2010  2:07 AM)Nano Wrote: Way to necropost
Now for my 2 cents
You are stuck in a room with no doors, windows, and all you have is a mirror, and a table. How do you get out?
"You look in the mirror and see what you saw, pick up the saw, cut the table in half, two halves make a [w]hole, and you jump out the hole."
Now, here's mine.
"Imagine you're in a room with no doors or windows. You are tied up, in rope, above a pit of spikes where the floor is. There is a saw above you, and it will cut the rope if you move. What do you do?"
Here's another:
"You're stuck in a place with no doors or windows. What do you do?"
For the first one, yes. Stop imagining. For the second (watch out, this one isn't as good) leave. I never said there were walls, did I? (Horrible, I know.)
What language do people born deaf think in?
Whats the fuzzy blue monster who loves cookies and is a charater in a little kids show?
(Dec. 23, 2010  9:07 PM)Megablaster Wrote: Whats the fuzzy blue monster who loves cookies and is a charater in a little kids show?

I wont even answer this Serious
(Dec. 23, 2010  9:07 PM)Megablaster Wrote: Whats the fuzzy blue monster who loves cookies and is a charater in a little kids show?

the cookie monster in sesame street
Serious
okay

theres a couple that live in a round house.they have a maid and the butler .one day the husband dies.so the wife asks 'who killed him'. butler said he was doing the dishes. the maid said " i was doing laundry in the corner."

who killed him
(Dec. 23, 2010  9:43 PM)nyeh its joey! Wrote:

the cookie monster in sesame street
Serious

You mean Elmo's friend Cookiemonster? if you are your corrrect.