[beyblade story]

It seems like you need a character.
Name: Jim Wildson (cool last name I know.)Cool
Bey: MF-H Twisted Kerbecks 85RS. Type: DEFENCE. Special Move: Flying Counterwing. Kerbecks slightly lifts into the air doing nothing. If the opponent doesn't attack, the opponent will lose in a sleepout. If the opponent does attack, Instead of defending it Kerbecks releses the same attack with 10 times the power of the opponents attack.
Characteristics: Black Spiky hair, Kinda short, Brown eyes, Tan skin, His favorit outfit is slightly faded jeans/black undershirt/a pair of sunglasses/and white shoes, He's a "lady's man", scar on his arm from a tree he knocked down with his bey.
Other stuff: He's pretty nice, but when he's in battle you don't want to be anywhere near him; he can launch his bey and hit a flea off a horesus' back at 21.5 miles; his conection to his bey is so strong, if he loses he get's phisically hurt, he litterally keeps a pack of band aids with him in battle.
i need to do a character bio so the people know the characters and their beys
i could do jason since he's origianally my character
Jason Kitaro
Bio;
Lost brother of Austin Kitaro
Jason Kitaro lives in Oxford NC and has no memory of his past. He finds a beyblade Phantom Eagle 135 MS
in a local store. He lost his memory in a battle against Aargo. he got his ticket to WBBA when he beats brady (MY Story) and thats all so far.

read my story it makes this story make more sense because jason is in my story
Austin kitaro

Bey:Variares 145WB
Special moves:King of storms
Personality:very determined person
Appearence:spiky hair,black sleeveless jacket,grey pants

Austin wants to save the world of beyblade so people can just have fun with blading and wants to defeat aargo because of what he did to his brother.Austin was basically alone for part of his life he wants to prove himself as a strong blader and can handle anything in his way.
his age is 17 beause 10 years ago they lost eacother
daisuke chidori

Bey:Ray lyra D125 CS
special moves:lyra flame tornado
Appearence:wavy hair yellow hair,black jeans green shirt

Daisuke wants to be better then austin but do that he joins austin to work on his technique.Daisuke beleives austin is a strong blader and secretly wishes he can beat him.Daisuke beleives in saving the world but doesnt think he can so the first chance he gets to become stronger he'll take it.
Can I do the Bio on my character, Jim Wildson?
yea i mean he beat my variares for crying out loud...lol
hope its not off topic but he did beat yours but my phantom eagle would beat him
austin will beat both of you using dark power pal.but we couldnt beat ur eagle in the story it took me and Evan to beat u but we still lost
Jim Wildson.
Bey: MF-H Twisted Kerbecks 85 RS
Special Move: Flying Counterwing.
Gear: Metal Launcher Grip, Beylauncher, launcher rubber, and 5 grip supporters.

Jim watched Star Wars and his beyspirit was fired up by it. He only bought beys and gear that was felt by his spirit. He chose his bey, and his bey chose him. The objects are two, and the spirits are one.
chapter 9 is the last chapter of this season if you want to continue the series
i need to do something about the chapters on page 1
We should do a sequal on our storys but about what
I think you should copy the chapters on page 2and put them in the first post. You should turn your 2nd post into your 2nd season if you're going to make one.
beybladeforever: we should ake one of the main characters evil. Even if we only met him in chapter 8*hint hint.*
Ok that sounds good and are you working with me and kyoya?
who u tlkn bout
Evan'
Daisuke
Blaze
Robbie
Yukio
Sure! Mabye we could make threads about each characters prespective on the story. They HAVE TO link up but I think it could work.
@kyoya321: We met them in chapter 8?
how would i copy tht to the 1st page
poeple say i would have to re-write under the 1st chapter Tired
I alredy have a thread from jason perspective you should check it out but yeah you could do that
yea that story is really good.
i was mad when they're were only 2 chapters at first.
kyoya to E

How do i copy it to 1st page
Hit the "edit" button and copy the entire post. Go back to page 1 and hit the "edit" button there. Backspace everything you don't want and hit paste.