beyblade nicknames

my custom flame scorpio's nickname is "crash"
hey i have cyber pegasus and i call it BURNING DRIGGER.
I call the Dark Green Wolf Wheel/Black DF145 Track/Umber FS Tip...

Dark Wolfaboo
I call my Earth Pegasis 145WD Pegasee or plain old pegasis possibly I think I could call it winged
My friend has a rock leone c145 wb (at least I think its wb) and he calls it stanley, short for stanleone.
I've named my MF Earth Bull 230 CS 'Fred'
my nickname for my earth leone is HUNTER!!!
On my plastics combo of Manta Divers AR and Driger V2s base, I call it Driving Driger.
I have a bunch of nicknames for Clearwheel/Facebolt combos:

Ketos/Cetus Face + Cancer Wheel= Alpha Driver

Ketos/Cetus Face + Leo Wheel= Omega Driver

Ketos/Cetus Face + Sagittario Wheel= Alpha Merman

Raven Facebolt + Leone Wheel= Razor-Claw Buzzard

Northern Cross Face + Leone Wheel= Andromeda Fang

Nothern Cross Face + Cancer Wheel= Alpha Sky Piercer
I Call My Earth Wolf GB145 WD - Destruction Wolf
my earth eagle's nickname is UUB (unbeatable and uncustomizable bey)
(Jun. 01, 2011  9:19 AM)fireblader Wrote: my earth eagle's nickname is UUB (unbeatable and uncustomizable bey)

hey knuckle head originally this is the nick name of earth eagle which my elder bro gave to it don't take other's credit dude
I call my Basalt Aquario DF145 WD as the Zodiac rock(Basalt is name of a rock common in the mountains here and Aquarius is my lunar zodiac sign)
I have a Hell Libra BD145WD, and I nicknamed it; Judge of the Dead.

Mostly because of Hell. Libra should be self-explanatory.
(Jun. 01, 2011  9:28 AM)bladeruler Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2011  9:19 AM)fireblader Wrote: my earth eagle's nickname is UUB (unbeatable and uncustomizable bey)

hey knuckle head originally this is the nick name of earth eagle which my elder bro gave to it don't take other's credit dude
He obviously never heard of your brother, or knew he made that name. He isn't stealing, it's just a coincidence. Think about it, how could have he known that your brother named his Earth Eagle UUB?

Anyway, I call my Thermal Pisces "Pis-kess," like it looks.
I think we should explain more about the nicknames.
I have a burn phoenix and the nickname is Flame. I like that nickname because it is like burning the floor. But the floor doesnt burn because Flame blows ice so cold it burns.
I call my Lightning LDrago with clear LDrago and Red lightning "flamey" and my one with silver lightning and gold LDrago "Goldfinger"
i call my gemios clear wheel scanty and kneesock.
(Jun. 06, 2011  7:50 PM)Clonetos Wrote: i call my gemios clear wheel scanty and kneesock.

Wow, I think I know why. XD

Those two characters from PSG, right?
(Jun. 06, 2011  10:26 PM)IdiotBox Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2011  7:50 PM)Clonetos Wrote: i call my gemios clear wheel scanty and kneesock.

yep when i think of gemios i think of two chicks I dunno why but i do i mean gemini is the twins but no one said what GENDER they were am i right?
(Jun. 06, 2011  11:24 PM)Clonetos Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2011  10:26 PM)IdiotBox Wrote:

yep when i think of gemios i think of two chicks I dunno why but i do i mean gemini is the twins but no one said what GENDER they were am i right?

Thing is, even though Libra is just a pair of scales, I always thought that if the bit beast was a human, it'd probably be a guy.

Just to save this post from going too off-topic, I'mma also say that the nickname my friend gave my Basalt Horogium 230WD (yes, the infamous stamina combo) was "Clock Tower".
I call my Burn Fireblaze DF145MS Flint
me pyro, watched too much of the last few pokemon episodes and also because of his battle out look
"the battle isn't about whose strong and whose weak, it's can the contestants burn hot or not"
wow alot goes into naming beys.
meh, i might as well.

MF-L Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS

Hell's Balance Tyrant, or Balance Tyrant for short
i haven't given a nickname to my flame phoenix yet but i'll think of one eventually.

but if you guys have a good nickname for my flame phoenix i would appreciate it if yousend me a private message of the nickname for my flame phoenixJoyful_2