beyblade nicknames

I nicknamed my Dark Gasher "Dark Cancer", my Earth Eagle "Aquila", and my Gemios "Geminos"

What is a Gasher anyway?
(Dec. 29, 2010  2:30 AM)Omega12 Wrote: I nicknamed my Dark Gasher "Dark Cancer", my Earth Eagle "Aquila", and my Gemios "Geminos"

What is a Gasher anyway?

you're only three months too slow
The topic is what nicknames you give your beys, not "When did you start nicknaming your beys".
Earth aquario is now called mud
I call my Dark wolf Darky (my friend helped me with this one) ps don't tell him i'm taking all the the credit.
I call my Gasher: The Original name Cancer or Tsunami.
Giraffe is going to be Blitz or Typhoon Stupid
I just shorten the names, like my Flame Segattario is "Seg". Storm Pegasus is "Peg" etc. etc. etc.
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:46 AM)darkwolf1 Wrote: my stock Storm Capricorn is just capri

I'm getting a Capricorn soon and I'm calling it Captain Capri!
we aren't very original once I get ahold of a bull track to swapin, I'll called it "rage capri" and Nano u seem to be the one to always respond to any of my posts
mines is counter leone and i nick nemed it leo because im a leo based on the month i was born.

the key to winning a battle is bey training and trust not to be stupid but it works
this is of topic but I know what you mean. I called to my bey and it somehow started to speed up.
(Oct. 04, 2010  12:21 AM)Demonicknight37 Wrote: I call my custom libra royal libra because she is the queen of all beys she will execute you TEEHEE ^-/^

your wrong my leo which is counter leone will punish libra with its special move

LEO COUNTER CYCLONE BITE!!!!!!

and that is how Leo does it dude[/font][/size]
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:31 AM)darkwolf1 Wrote: we aren't very original once I get ahold of a bull track to swapin, I'll called it "rage capri" and Nano u seem to be the one to always respond to any of my posts

I don't reply to you alot.

I call my Lightning L-Dragos..... Drago. I know I'm original. Sometimes I call my Aquario Florence.....
I call my Dark Wolf "Alpha" and sometimes even "Little Wolfie"...
Aquila face+leone clear wheel = griffin
also, I call my flame bull bob Joyful_2
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:37 AM)giigman Wrote: Aquila face+leone clear wheel = griffin
also, I call my flame bull bob Joyful_2

Bob isn't as good as Florence.
i call my combo, Killer Eagle T125FS, Dranzer (it looks just like it)
My Earth Wolf 125WD is now called Earth Wyvern.
We call Storm Capricorne... Psychotic Goat Thingie.
I nicknamed my Hasbro Evil Fusion Wheel "Killer Metal Wheel".
I call my Flame Capricorn The Small Flame, because it is short and has the flame wheel.
I call my Gravity Perseus 'Excalibur' and my friend calls his earth wolf :Wolfly(wolf-fly)
my meteor l-drago nick name is "meat eater".
uhh i just call my favorite blade storm aquario