Zero G DEVELOPMENTAL Top Tier Outline (updated 6-11!)

Poll: Are we ready for a Zer G Tier List?

Yes
77.78%
No
22.22%
Total: 100% 144 vote(s)
I can test this if anyone has requests.
(Oct. 23, 2013  10:54 PM)Time Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2013  5:07 PM)Time Wrote: Last argument I'll make phantom e230 beats a greater percentage of things than anything listed in the defense or stamina categories

Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah WOAH!

:\ This thing can't touch Genbull SR200TB's win rates. TBH I've never had success with phantom E230 in Zero-G. It doesn't have enough weight to bear down on its opponents, and, even on TB, it's far too light to be immune to sway attack.

Honestly, if your gonna use and E230 destabilizer it might as well be Genbull/Girago Genbull E230MB... far less vulnerable to sway attack, and far more effective at destabilization.
Thanks for saying what I didn't want to @theblackdragon
But he does have a point, Genbull does so much better indefinitely.
Test the two of them against each other, I have a feeling phantom will win
Let's say Phantom Gasher E230___ does win. What good does it do? Just because it can beat Girgao Genbull E230MB in a battle of stamina, doesn't mean it gets better win-rates or does any better against other combos than Girago Genbull.
Actually, I've tried Genbull vs. Phantom. I can almost guarantee Genbull will trash it. Phantom has far too high recoil to be competing in a stadium with such a steep slope.

TBH, Time, you're bringing your combo up far too much. If it's really a competitive option, then it should be other bladers to bring it up. Not yourself double posting and reviving your own thread and posting here to try and convince others that it's good enough for the tier list. Not to say that it's necessarily bad, but IMO there are logically better options that perform the same purpose with higher efficiency and lower risk. :\

I know it can beat stuff, but I mean come on, who here would use Phantom E230BWD over Genbull E230MB in a Zero-G tournament?
(Oct. 25, 2013  9:50 PM)Time Wrote: Test the two of them against each other, I have a feeling phantom will win

Unless your combo starts popping up at tournaments and TOPPIING regularly then I don't forsee it going the list. Personally I hate phantom in Zero G.

How does everyone feel for this for a tier list. This is my post from the advanced forum.

(Oct. 06, 2013  4:12 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Here is my final draft for the tier list. I think it covers everything right now.
I like it. Smile A couple things, though...

Why exactly is Dragooon SA165 limited to BWD? Sure it provides defense against sway, but you have Duo EWD listed there as well. If we've got Duo EWD, then IMO Dragooon EWD should go up as well if possible.

Why no TH170 or SA165 for Genbull TB? Why no Balro for smash attack (Balro does well against extreme heights, very useful in Zero-G from my experience)?

I also personally wouldn't limit the F230 customs to MF-H/MSF-H. I'd put MSF-L/M/H. Different people like different faces, so IMO we shouldn't limit it too much.

Other than that looks great to me! Grin It'll be great to finally have a tier-list for Zero-G listed. Smile
How about SA165 (attack mode)RS? It not much as a balance issue at all tho. Anyone agree?
(Oct. 26, 2013  4:50 AM)Stars Wrote: How about SA165 (attack mode)RS? It not much as a balance issue at all tho. Anyone agree?

Ive seen no testing for it. Before we can add anything we must test it.

(Oct. 26, 2013  4:21 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: I like it. Smile A couple things, though...

Why exactly is Dragooon SA165 limited to BWD? Sure it provides defense against sway, but you have Duo EWD listed there as well. If we've got Duo EWD, then IMO Dragooon EWD should go up as well if possible.
Small error I forgot to fix. Its been fixed.

(Oct. 26, 2013  4:21 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: Why no TH170 or SA165 for Genbull TB? Why no Balro for smash attack (Balro does well against extreme heights, very useful in Zero-G from my experience)?
Balro is in smash, And I added those to Genbull.

(Oct. 26, 2013  4:21 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: I also personally wouldn't limit the F230 customs to MF-H/MSF-H. I'd put MSF-L/M/H. Different people like different faces, so IMO we shouldn't limit it too much.

Other than that looks great to me! Grin It'll be great to finally have a tier-list for Zero-G listed. Smile

You make a good point. I added those.
Actually it was placed before we had to tell WBO winning combination
(Oct. 26, 2013  6:16 AM)Stars Wrote: Actually it was placed before we had to tell WBO winning combination

I need to see test results before we can consider adding it to the Tier List. Or if it can place regularly at events. Ive seen nothing in Winning Combinations.
(Oct. 26, 2013  6:18 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2013  6:16 AM)Stars Wrote: Actually it was placed before we had to tell WBO winning combination

I need to see test results before we can consider adding it to the Tier List. Or if it can place regularly at events. Ive seen nothing in Winning Combinations.
because we were keeping combos a secret that's why you saw nothing in the Winning Combinations.
Is there enough testing on Zero-G Smash Attackers to even warrant a section for them under Attack right now? Are they really used anymore frequently than Zero-G Attackers at tournaments to equal or greater degrees of success?
I agree with Insomniac. We need more tests.
I just have one problem with the list under attackers... why is W145 there? Doesn't it scrape?
Nah, W145 is very good for that, at least to me.
(Oct. 26, 2013  2:49 PM)Stars Wrote: because we were keeping combos a secret that's why you saw nothing in the Winning Combinations.

Show me some test results that backup your claims and Id be more then willing to add it.
He's got plenty of tests... only, they don't seem consistent with other members' testing. :\ I myself personally far prefer Duo SA165BWD.

Scythe has higher recoil and lower overall stamina. Having such high recoil in Zero-G is a baaaaaad thing. That's why Phantom can't keep up. The slope is so deep that a huge knockback is seriously gonna cost you spin velocity and balance-wise. Plus, if you get knocked out of the center you're liable to be swayed out with BWD and such a light wheel.
I think Duo SA165BWD is obviously the best besides it Sway weakness.
Sorry for the Double Post, but will this list be finished anytime soon?
Triple Post, by put it's been a month so who can blame me? When will the list be finished?
When we're finished testing everything Tongue_out
Personally ive been waiting for a reply in the advanced forum.
Has anyone tested some of the more prominent attack beys on low profile spin tracks? I think Ifraid x2 85GCF could be amazing. I plan on testing as soon as I finish buying a lot of the zero-g beys. I only have 1 Ifraid, and nothing close to an 85.

+How good is JSB, and what is better?