Zero G DEVELOPMENTAL Top Tier Outline (updated 6-11!)

Poll: Are we ready for a Zer G Tier List?

Yes
77.78%
No
22.22%
Total: 100% 144 vote(s)
What good would that be? If you want to see if Variares has potential as a force smasher you can't use SP230 or E230, they will cover up the contact points.
No hey don't they disk doesnt reach up figh enough.
The reason of using those tracks is for it to be less likely to go through a pocket.
VariAres is too light and has too much recoil to be used in a traditional Zero-G Attack setup.
Insomniac is right, VariAres is too light for Sway Attack. It'll just get knocked around.
Oh, how about Gravity Perseus then? The point is that it's very versatile and can adapt strategies.
Again, too light. It'll get knocked around a lot.
@Numpunk: If you're looking for something that can rotate to the right and the left that is decent at sway attack, then it doesn't exist yet... If there is a dual-rotating chrome wheel released sometime soon, then it would probably be amazing, but it hasn't yet. Smile
How about MF for Sway Defense? While there is a Sway Attacker in the Stadium let's say... Wyvang Wyvang SA165GF, MF would be resisting Sway since, frankly, its Metal and has no grip to the stadium. Also since its Metal, it would have much more Stamina than any of the Rubber Tips and BSF, when I get my MF I'll test it right away for the Top-Tier out-line.
(Jul. 13, 2013  5:26 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: How about MF for Sway Defense? While there is a Sway Attacker in the Stadium let's say... Wyvang Wyvang SA165GF, MF would be resisting Sway since, frankly, its Metal and has no grip to the stadium. Also since its Metal, it would have much more Stamina than any of the Rubber Tips and BSF, when I get my MF I'll test it right away for the Top-Tier out-line.

I heard some kid in the UK used it at beydays and it ripped some stuff apart. It would be nice it it was tested out. Smile
Aww yeaaaaaaah!! Cant wait to test my theory out Smile
I was thinking about MF in Zero-G, I can't wait to see your tests. Also just telling you in case you test this against a Diablo Sway attacker, Diablo is not that heavy compared to Synchromes, so if you were going to use Diablo, please use a synchrome sway attacker.
Dude, I'm all about Synchrome Sway Attackers, hah. I have two Wyvangs, SA165, GCF, and GF! What did you expect? lol I can't wait too Smile
Do you think killerken Dragooon ch120 gf could be top tier? Everyone's thoughts please
ch120 isn't heavy enough for sway.
But what about the beyblade itself its weight there, can you test this combo out against top tier zero g Combos

And im sorry msf-m killerken dragooon ch120 gf forgot to add in combo
Why can't you add MF-H Genbull Genbull SA165TB?
Because it hasnt been tested a lot... we need more tests on that but I doubt itll be top tier because of SA165.
shouldnt we update the list Hasbro warrior wheels(Chrome)
are heavier than zero g
(Aug. 17, 2013  8:34 AM)*AJ* Wrote: shouldnt we update the list Hasbro warrior wheels(Chrome)
are heavier than zero g
??? Where did you hear that? they vary among themselves in weight not only the brands... And even if one wheel is heavier, I don't believe it would be by a significant enough margin to update the tier list.
bbg weighed both wheels orichi and leviathan were both heavier srry since I jumped to conclusions(I was to lazy to watch the rest...)
and true they were 1 gram heavier so my bad XP I though heavier equals better...
Haha it's all good, and yeah heavier isn't always better XP
Shouldn't Balro Balro be on the list since it kills E230?

The most effective track for zero G defense and regular defense in Zero G.
(Aug. 17, 2013  2:21 PM)nupmuk Wrote: Shouldn't Balro Balro be on the list since it kills E230?

Yes... yes it should.

But it's not. Tongue_out It's also the second heaviest Chrome wheel available, so I see no reason not to use it for smash/sway attack.

@Shining God MS: You're right, SA165 is not top-tier...

However, if you actually look at its testing thread, it completely stomps on W145 and several other top-tier stamina tracks in same-spin endurance match-ups. It's just that no one paid attention to it long enough for it to make it on the tier list... Plus, it's used all the time for stamina types in tourneys, and W145 loses to it every time.

And yes, Killerken/Genbull Genbull SA165TB is an absolute monster... just ask the north American Champion. Wink
Hmm... that's what I know. I can't wait to get my Genbulls to test out, but I'm worried about TBs balance in the Zero-G Stadium Confused, although, I can't say since I don't have a TB Confused