Zero G DEVELOPMENTAL Top Tier Outline (updated 6-11!)

Poll: Are we ready for a Zer G Tier List?

Yes
77.78%
No
22.22%
Total: 100% 144 vote(s)
(Apr. 30, 2013  2:14 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2013  2:02 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: @Yuko Ray14: for my experience has better balance, so is more versatile

No, BWD would be more versatile being that, it has great stamina, is pretty good at not getting sway KO'ed and it is great vs spin stealers, TB can't do that.
TB is better against sway, but worse against Spin Steal. Also which combo were you talking about? Duo Cygnus SA165 EWD?
Here are B:D vs EWD tests. I'll have the other tests I said I'd donlater this week.
Death Quetzalcoatl SA165 EWD vs Death Quetzalcoatl B:D
EWD: 3 Wins(2 0GKO, 1 OS)
B:D: 17 Wins(10 OS, 6 0GKO, 1 KO)
EWD Win Rate: 15%
(Nov. 05, 2012  1:22 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: I am actually really liking the way Gravity Perseus BD145 RDF is performing.
Definitely needs some discussion.

It can counter right spin stamina, right spin attack, etc.

MAJOR NOTE

We need to find a counter to ________ Dragooon BGrin. It is just dominating the metagame. In order to do well in Zero-G, you need to have Dragooon, another Zero-G Beyblade, BGrin and your set.

Right spin Stamina won't work, Right Spin Sway Attack won't work, etc.
As of right now we need a left spin smasher, to go against Dragooon.

Our Options (IMHO)
  1. Left Spin VariAres R145 RF/R2F
  2. Any Attack oriented Zero G wheel, below Dragooon E230 CF/GCF etc.

I hope this was helpful.
Death CH120WD is counter for dragooon b d
That post is from several months ago. We've moved on.
Ultra is right, there are plenty of counters for Reviser Dragooon BGrin. I used Gryph Dragooon SA165BSF at the BR qualifier in NC, and I played Defstamina88 who used Reviser Dragooon BGrin. I won 3 in a row. Also, I have found that when you use SA165BWD on a spin-equalizer in a zero-G stadium, it can OS BGrin when they are spinning the same direction. It's also extremely easy to sway KO when spinning left. The possibilities go on and on. Smile
this might be similar to other ideas im not sure lol
but in my experience in the BR: New york Qualifier I was battling agaisnt a MSF Killerken Dragooon bGrin and i won by going right spin bering drive, mostly MF Duo Bull bGrin wins agaisnt MSF Killerken/reviser dragooon bGrin but anyway here are some tests of beys that have beaten MSF Killeken/reviser Dragooon bGrin i will upload the video shortly.

MF Duo Aquario SA165BWD: wins: 17 All OS: 85%
MSF-H Killerken Dragooon bGrin wins 3, 2OS one random KO: 15%

MF Duo Bull bGrin wins 20 All OS: 100%
MSF-H Killerken Dragooon bGrin : 0%

btw all the smile faces were supposed to be bering drives, curse text lauguage lol
Isn't gryph heavier than reviser also?

(Apr. 30, 2013  5:46 PM)Ethan H Wrote: this might be similar to other ideas im not sure lol
but in my experience in the BR: New york Qualifier I was battling agaisnt a MSF Killerken Dragooon bGrin and i won by going right spin bering drive, mostly MF Duo Bull bGrin wins agaisnt MSF Killerken/reviser dragooon bGrin but anyway here are some tests of beys that have beaten MSF Killeken/reviser Dragooon bGrin i will upload the video shortly.

MF Duo Aquario SA165BWD: wins: 17 All OS: 85%
MSF-H Killerken Dragooon bGrin wins 3, 2OS one random KO: 15%

MF Duo Bull bGrin wins 20 All OS: 100%
MSF-H Killerken Dragooon bGrin : 0%

btw all the smile faces were supposed to be bering drives, curse text lauguage lol

Was he going to slow or using a bad string launcher? This seems too good to be true...
For which battle are u asking if he was going to slow for?
Because for Duo Bering drive almost always counts killerken dragooon bering drive and he was a really good opponent with a good string launcher,
and the duo aquario sa165bwd it has great os abilities
Guys, we're getting off subject. This thread is for the zero-G tier list.
Also, when I said that SA165BWD would take out B: D, I meant when they were spinning the same direction. It can actually OS B: D in a left vs. right spin match when used with a metal wheel that resist spin-equalization, like dou or death though.
The reason Duo B: D won against Killerken Dragooon B: D is because Duo is extremely smooth, as well as light, making it very hard to spin-steal from. Therefore, in the end, when both beys are now spinning too slow to spin steal (due to Dou), Duo will have slightly more stamina and be able to OS, but barely. But if you want to discuss ______ Dragooon B: D, I think there is a thread for it. I would search Reviser Dragooon B: D, since that is the most used variation. Smile
I think Gravity Perseus (Left spin) TH170W2D deserves a spot. It can beat sway attack but not smash though. Raigeko13 tested it some but I dont think it was enough. Also I think a Zero-g version of Girago Girago W105MF would be great.

Also I think their should be anti attack.

Basalt TR145RF!
What sway attack custom did he test it against? Ill test that combo when I get home in about 45 min.

gravity perseus th170 w2d vs. bahamdia dragooon sp230 gf

Equipment:

Tests

Maybe you had a sway attack combo spinning the right and gravity spinning left, because(not to be rude) this combo could only sway defend on the 2 os's that BAHAMDIA DRAGOOON GOT, so i dont think this combo is very good.
(Apr. 30, 2013  8:28 PM)ryugavskyoya1 Wrote: I think Gravity Perseus (Left spin) TH170W2D deserves a spot. It can beat sway attack but not smash though. Raigeko13 tested it some but I dont think it was enough. Also I think a Zero-g version of Girago Girago W105MF would be great.

Also I think their should be anti attack.

Basalt TR145RF!

Actually, Girago Girago SA165MF would probably work for that. Smile SA165MF was the original combo.
Not to get on your case or anything, but that gravity combo is pretty much totally useless. It will be KOed by just about anything, and OSed pretty easily. Left sway-attack would completely demolish it.
I can understand how you got great results though, it's probably because you tested it against a right-spin sway attacker. Left beys are extremely hard for right beys to sway. Smile
that pretty much sums up what i said, thx blackdragon
I feel Duo______ F230CF shouldn't be in top tier at all since it can be very risky
(Apr. 30, 2013  10:44 PM)Stars Wrote: I feel Duo______ F230CF shouldn't be in top tier at all since it can be very risky
I agree. It could use more testing. Right now about the only thing people use it against is Dragooon BD. Maybe someone could try it and see if it can work as a good sway attack.
Duo as sway you say? or Vs. sway attack? It actually depends on your condition with your F230 if it barely free spins most likely it going to sway it self out. If it free spins smoothly then it shouldn't sway out at all.

So that's why I prefer Reviser Reviser T125/D125 WD/BWD over Duo____F230CF it a good reason.
OK, first off this page has gotten a little out of hand people. Tone it down. Anyways, why Revizer Revizer when you could go with Death which has been known for Anti-Spin Steal?
Death is too light even tho it can beat Reviser Reviser it self.
Ugh... totally agree with all of *Ginga's* post. Please just don't recommend stuff that you think may be good. That is what the testing request thread is for.

Second of all, judging from this, is Dragooon even stamina? If it loses to Duo SA165/W145 EWD/WD/BGrin, Death, and Basalt Horogium, Revizer Revizer, and many other things with poor stamina in same spin, I think it should be sway defense. It may sound crazy, but if it can't beat stamina, only defense and attack, isn't it basically just a sway defender with nice stamina?
To me is more like a Spin Equalizer and only that because I think is a sway defense beyblade if it can resist sway attack, and sway attack is only possible with same spin direction... I mean... if it can't resist left sway attack it isn't sway defense. So... where do we put it? it can go at the stamina section, with a note that says is spin equalizer, also Stamina not necessarily beats stamina, stamina is known by OSing defense and being KOed by attack

I don't know if that sounds clear or logic

NOTE: Meteo L-Drago TR145EWD was posted like that at its time on the BB-10 top tier list
But we do test stamina to see if they beat other stamina types, and if Dragooon BGrin can't, we can't call it stamina. Can anyone that attends tournaments tell me what Dragooon BGrin has actually beat?

Good point about left spin attack. I'm starting to think, if it can beat right spin defense and attack, as well as certain balance types, but loses to left spin attack and right spin stamina, isn't it balance then?
I'll still think is spin equalizer, it can beat only right spin sway attack and sway defense, and, it can OS left sway defense? It can beat smash attack? (that's a recent doubt)

I don't think it can be balance because doesn't have more attack o more defense, if I remember right a balance beyblade is something that do various things, not only spin in the centre of the stadium and use the capability of the spin rotation to do the job, should be the combo that makes it balance

and come on... what zero g top tier stamina isn't anti spin equalizer or left spin? I think is obvious why loses against them, if its right spin all are thinking of Dou, Death or Revizer Revizer, known by its anti spin stealer capabilities (that right spin top tier is because was searched dragooon counters) and left spin, I don't think meteo l-drago can do something here, and another Dragooon combo only makes the top tier accept the combo or to correct the old one

EDIT: I need to talk less or at least make smaller posts
Bahamdia Ifraid synchrom needs to be tested for smash if I'm not mistaken.

Also here are raigeko13's tests for Gravity perseus th170w2d. note: Everything below this is Raigeko13, NOT ME.

MF Gravity Perseus (ATK Ver., Defense Mode, Left Spin) TH170W2D vs. Ifraid Ifraid E230 (Normal Mode) GCF

Gravity always launched first.

GP: 13 (9 OS, 4 KO)
II: 7 (0 OS, 7 KO)
Gravity Win %: 65.0%
Ifraid Win %: 35.0%

This is pretty easy to explain. If Ifraid got a solid hit on Gravity, it went out usually, if Gravity didn't magically block it like it does a lot. If it kind of hit the side of it, and was doing more swaying than attacking, Gravity would OS it. If Gravity still had a lot of RPM, which most of the time was earlier in the battle, and Ifraid got a good amount of contact, it went flying.

MF Gravity Perseus (ATK Ver., Defense Mode, Left Spin) TH170W2D vs. Ifraid Phoenic ED145GCF
Gravity always launched first.
Detailed Results (Click to View)
GP: 13 (5 OS, 6 KO, 2 ZGA)
IP: 7 (0 OS, 5 KO, 2 ZGA)
Gravity Win %: 65.0%
Ifraid Win %: 35.0%

Not sure how to explain the Zero-G Attacks for Ifraid. A couple of times, the swaying somehow began to take effect, it wasn't because of Ifraid going around at hyperspeed 5 or anything, but I believe it was because Gravity had gotten severely destabilized and stayed in synch in the opposite way (if that makes any sense) and couldn't get stablilized again. The KO's were the same as the first battle, along with the OS.

MF Gravity Perseus (ATK Ver., Defense Mode, Left Spin) TH170W2D vs. MF Flash (Attack Mode) Aquario DGrin (S)
Launches alternated. Gravity on odds, Flash on evens.
Detailed Results (Click to View)
GP: 12 (8 OS, 3 KO, 1 ZGA)
FA: 8 (0 OS, 6 KO, 2 ZGA)
Gravity Win %: 60.0%
Flash Win %: 40.0%
You didn't post the test where it loss badly. Also he didn't use the most competitive parts. If someone has a the parts to test that with some top tier parts that would be awesome, but I don't believe the results would be better at all.
Ryugavskyoya did u seriously not read theblackdragon and I's posts? The reason it Ifraid Ifraid didn't sway is because the spin direction must be the same to sway out so if u looked at my tests you'll c that dragooon is left spin and so Is gravity Perseus so thts y my combo devestated urs.

Edit: whoever tested the ur combo should've known tht.