Sept

Zektor's Seattle Open 9-25-21

Seattle, Washington
Tournament Results
Seaward Park
Seward Park, 5900 Lake Washington Blvd S
  We are meeting under shelter #4. There is parking right next to the shelters.
3:00 PM on 09/25/2021
Hosted by
  Zektor
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Please read the Covid rules and regulations below

https://www.doh.wa.gov/Portals/1/Documen...siness.pdf

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Coronav...ournaments

Washington State Tournament!

Calling all bladers! We are going to have a Beyblade Burst tournament at the beautiful Seaward Park on the 25th of this month! Washington/Oregon bladers (and anyone else) step up to the challenge and see who is the best in the pacific northwest!

Format: Burst Standard, Ranked
Participant Cap: 24
Number of Takara Tomy Stadiums: 3 (More for free play)

Judges (please contact me if you are able to judge)
1.Animaplays
2.Toastdkiwi
3.Ebeanzy2
4.Zektor
(Currently we have 3 mats and stadiums. If you can bring an extra stadium or would like to judge please contact me)

We will be playing at shelter #4. There is parking next to the shelters and the restroom is a short walk south. (free bottles of water will be available)
This shelter has limited tables and seats. I recommend bringing your own chair.

PRIZES

1st place will get first pick, 2nd place will get second pick, and so on. The prizes will be...

• B-188 Astral Spriggan Customize Set
  • B-189 Guilty Longinus Karma Metal Destroy-2
  • Random Booster Vol.26
  • Random Booster Vol.25

Tournament Details

Please arrive by 02:45PM for registration. If you will be late please let me know. Registration will begin at 02:00PM. Please be prepared for the tournament to last 4-5 hours. This is my first time hosting a tournament so please bear with me. I will try to make it run as smoothly as possible.

Event Schedule:

02:00PM-02:45PM: Registration
02:45PM-02:55PM: Bracket set-up/ Announcements
03:00PM: Tournament Starts

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Sep. 07, 2021  6:56 PM)Zektor Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2021  5:18 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Zektor will we be using Shindog's new tournament format in this tournament?

Maybe at the next event we can. Bc this is my first time hosting I would like to use the classic rules for the format. (im definitely not opposed to doing a 3v3 deck format in the future. I might host 2 tournaments on the same day next time so we can play both.)

You can't host a tournament in the same week, at least that's what the rules say i think.
(Sep. 07, 2021  7:07 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2021  6:56 PM)Zektor Wrote: Maybe at the next event we can. Bc this is my first time hosting I would like to use the classic rules for the format. (im definitely not opposed to doing a 3v3 deck format in the future. I might host 2 tournaments on the same day next time so we can play both.)

You can't host a tournament in the same week, at least that's what the rules say i think.

Your right LegendJustice! XD I Forgot . Next time we should do the 3v3 then.
(Sep. 07, 2021  7:11 PM)Zektor Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2021  7:07 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: You can't host a tournament in the same week, at least that's what the rules say i think.

Your right LegendJustice! XD I Forgot . Next time we should do the 3v3 then.
I’m not sure this is true.  You can check the tournament page now and find there are multiple examples of one organizer hosting 2 events on the same day.  Usually these are done by organizers who have at least hosted a single event first.  Check Florida events.

[Image: Acdl50r.jpg]

As you can see, that is “tournaments,” plural.  Ppl have hosted 2 on one day.  You would need to complete your post tournament responsibilities as the organizer to host again, regardless of hosting 1 event or 2 events in one day
Do we need takara tomy beyblades to enter because I need one more
yes even if you have one bey Takara Tomy or Hasbro you can compete in the tournament
Will there be spare Bey parts we'll be able to use? My mum wants me to save
(Sep. 12, 2021  4:15 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Will there be spare Bey parts we'll be able to use? My mum wants me to save
what do you mean by spare parts?
(Sep. 12, 2021  4:50 PM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2021  4:15 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Will there be spare Bey parts we'll be able to use? My mum wants me to save
what do you mean by spare parts?

sometimes other people bring extra beys to the event for people with less beys to use

I will have a few loaner beys, parts, and launchers players can use.
(Sep. 12, 2021  7:16 PM)Zektor Wrote:

Time to steal 'em Thanks Zektor! Me and Hpyher are good buddies from school so we might be going together idk yet
I'm so happy there is a tournament in Washington, AND near me too! Hopefully, I won't have conflicts in scheduling and will actually be able to join!
(Sep. 12, 2021  7:16 PM)Zektor Wrote:

I also have some parts I can lend out to people! Just find me before the tournament and I’ll see what I can get to you! Also, WE REACHED CAPACITY! I had no idea this many people would be here this is so exciting! I’m getting a huge beyblade haul on the 14th so I’ll have even more combos to try out before the tournament, this will be so exciting!
How do you enter?
like on your device?

(Sep. 04, 2021  2:41 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I might be able to go cause that’s where my grandma lives, but I might not. If not then I’ll leave so someone else can take my spot

Can I take your spot because i've been waiting for a 2 years!
(Sep. 18, 2021  8:20 PM)SparkingSmasher Wrote: How do you enter?
like on your device?

(Sep. 04, 2021  2:41 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I might be able to go cause that’s where my grandma lives, but I might not. If not then I’ll leave so someone else can take my spot

The tournament is currently full sorry, knowing Zektor he'll probably host a tournament again soon!
like on your device?

I already left the tournament, so you should be able to join if there are spots left.
(Sep. 18, 2021  8:33 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
like on your device?

I already left the tournament, so you should be able to join if there are spots left.

when did you leave? (day and time)
(Sep. 18, 2021  8:45 PM)SparkingSmasher Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  8:33 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I already left the tournament, so you should be able to join if there are spots left.

when did you leave? (day and time)

Like 1 week ago, idk the exact time.
Zektor!!! I got the confirm!! I'll be going!! I'll be giving it my all so yall better watch out!
(Sep. 18, 2021  8:58 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Zektor!!! I got the confirm!! I'll be going!! I'll be giving it my all so yall better watch out!

nice I got a lot of good combos
(Sep. 18, 2021  8:58 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Zektor!!! I got the confirm!! I'll be going!! I'll be giving it my all so yall better watch out!

Glad to hear we will have another pair of powerful players attending. Gl and see ya there unseen!
Thanks, also me and my friends Hpyher and Cakepop will be going, I told them about the tournament and they thought I'd be fun so I'm hoping for an awesome time!
When we go there do we just go to the shelter and tell the Organizer our username as check-in?
(Sep. 24, 2021  3:19 AM)Beybladedb Wrote: When we go there do we just go to the shelter and tell the Organizer our username as check-in?

Yes. Also please have your phone open to your account page (if possible) to verify your Bey Rank and how to spell your username.
UPDATE:
  • We will be raffling away a gently used B-33 stadium. Each tournament participant will get 1 entry for the random drawing. We will announce the raffle winner after the first stage of the tournament.
  • The weather says it will be 75 degrees tomorrow. I recommend bringing an extra layer just in case it gets colder later in the day.
  • The tournament format will most likely be 5 rounds of Swiss. (everyone plays 5 matches, the players with the top 8 records advance to single elimination finals)
  • Everyone over the age of 3 must wear a mask in accordance with the WA doh covid-19 guidelines.
  • GL and HF everyone! See you there!
My friend wants to come and "Cheer me on" (Kinda sus not gonna lie) Anyways, is it okay if he could come too?