Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG Thread

If I listed every card me and my boyfriend owned I'd be here for weeks.
I'll list my current *test* deck. I'm thinking of doing Dark Fairies next since I now have 1 Darklord Zerato.
Monsters:
Caius, the Shadow Monarch x 3
Dekoichi, the batlechanted Locomotive x 3
Dark Resonator x 2
Krebons x 2
Jinzo
Don Zaloog*
D.D Crow x 2
Cyber Dragon
Sangan
Spirit Reaper
Mystic Tomato x 3*
Raiza, the storm Monarch*

Spells:
Allure of Darkness x 2
Fires of Doomsday x 2
Monster Reborn
Enemy Controller
Heavy Storm
Lightning Vortex
Smashing ground
Hitler Pot (Pot of Avarice, It seriously looks like hitler, has the 'tache and everything)*
Mystical Space Typhoon
Brain Control

Traps:
Dust Tornado x 2*
Bottomless Trap Hole x 2
Torrential Tribute
Mirror Force
Magic Cylinder

Synchros:
Red Dragon Archfiend
Stardust Dragon
Magical Android*
Avenging knight parshath

Dreamborn made this deck for me and It's really too slow for my tastes *prefers to play aggro decks*
The ones with * are what I'm considering replacing with something else, In every deck I Play i also use Magic Cylinder, dunno why but it's always been a favourite.
I need to make the deck work with Darklord Zerato pretty much. I preferred my old deck but it won't work now since DMoC and Premature burial have been banned Unhappy when I play fairies, I imagine I'll end up using Gellenduo, It's a good card and it's well cute.

As for wants for my current deck:
Darklord Zerato
Allure of Darkness

That's all I need I think. I'm guessing Dreamborn will post and link you to his Pojo thread later XD
(Sep. 03, 2008  1:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: createcard.jpg]

Do want!
Though there's a funnier card that is actually a real card in the game:

[Image: MindHaxorzDR3-EN-C.jpg]

Mind Haxorz.
Just...Just why?

There's also one called "A rival appears!!" I would swear the creator of half of these cards was a lol-cat
I'm surprised this thread has done so well.

In anycase, I'm giving some info to people who might be interested in playing online with other members:

http://www.xerocreative.com/index.php?go...=downloads

Pretty much everything you need is on that page.

https://secure.logmein.com/products/hama...sp?lang=en

Some people have trouble hosting duels because of firewalls and what not, so this gives you a unique IP address, and allows to create/join networks, which will make playing with other people alot easier.
(Sep. 04, 2008  12:12 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: https://secure.logmein.com/products/hama...sp?lang=en

Some people have trouble hosting duels because of firewalls and what not, so this gives you a unique IP address, and allows to create/join networks, which will make playing with other people alot easier.

I never understood (or tried to lol) Hamachi. How exactly does it work in conjunction with YVD?
Shouldn't this be in the media board?

Just sayin'.
(Sep. 04, 2008  12:13 AM)Kei Wrote: I never understood (or tried to lol) Hamachi. How exactly does it work in conjunction with YVD?

It gives you a secure network which other people can join, and it allows you to host duels.

That's pretty much all I understand, but it's VERY easy to do.
(Sep. 04, 2008  12:14 AM)Roan Wrote: Shouldn't this be in the media board?

Just sayin'.

Perhaps.

I posted it here since it fits the yu-gi-oh theme.

Edit:

Well, it's meant to promote play anyway. I'll create another thread if it becomes necessary.
No no, I meant this whole thread man.

This should probably be in the Media board.
Artie pretty much just won the thread.

(Sep. 04, 2008  12:22 AM)Roan Wrote: No no, I meant this whole thread man.

This should probably be in the Media board.

Oh! You're right actually. Thanks!
SeriousSeriousSeriousSeriousSeriousSeriousSeriousSeriousSerious

k, thats my contribution to this thread

BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON
Alright guys, try to post useful content now.
(Sep. 04, 2008  12:24 AM)Artie Wrote: [Image: trapcardv2ek5.jpg]

I preferred the Gambit version Serious

Anyway back on topic, what's your preferred style of deck and why?
My preferrence has always been Dark and I've grown fond of dark fairies, why? Because The artwork is generally spectacular and in cases of Caius the shadow monarch, are very playable.
Funny really that i'm the opposite to dreamborn that plays Light counterfairies. Someone pointed it out before and was like 'lol'
I built up a FIRE deck that I still use today and it doesn't include any of the Volcanic creatures. I based it around Ultimate Baseball Kid swarming the field swinging and then using his secondary effect to tribute his fellow FIRE attributes for game. It's still quite good even now, but it was better when Graceful Charity and Last Will were available. I also have 3 Solar Flare Dragons for the lock down in case things get messy for me.
(Sep. 04, 2008  2:24 PM)Train Wrote: I built up a FIRE deck that I still use today and it doesn't include any of the Volcanic creatures. I based it around Ultimate Baseball Kid swarming the field swinging and then using his secondary effect to tribute his fellow FIRE attributes for game. It's still quite good even now, but it was better when Graceful Charity and Last Will were available. I also have 3 Solar Flare Dragons for the lock down in case things get messy for me.

You like burn I take it? a lot of fire decks revolve around burn these days if you don't use the volcanics. I personally hate Lava Golem with a firey passion (Don't eally mean to make a pun, lol), i'm a pretty big fan of burn, but still stick to my darks and gravekeepers.
From the new set, I've recently fallen in love with Cold Enchanter, it won me so many games at the duelist genesis sneak peak, since in sneak peaks it's generally a game of "Get the highest atk monster out first" Cold enchanter gains 300 for each card you want to discard to place ice counters on him (If one more person says it's a her because it 'has boobs' I'll throttle them, if it was a girl, it would say 'enchantress' on the card XD) and it's not a once a turn thing either, you can discard as many as you like and in the duelist genesis I opened a few useless cards, so discard them in one turn and you have a powerhouse. in that sneak peak if you have Krebons and Telekinetic Charging cell, you're laughing, since you have an Invincible Tuner pretty much.

Anyway, i'll stop rambling about the new card set XD
Yugi-oh makes no sense anymore... I stopped playing it back in Grade 8 and as for the anime? I stopped watching after the Battle City Tournament as for GX yeah a school about dueling? cmon.......I guess none of them have ever read the basic instructions for the game.
(Sep. 04, 2008  2:39 PM)Litrid Wrote: Yugi-oh makes no sense anymore... I stopped playing it back in Grade 8 and as for the anime? I stopped watching after the Battle City Tournament as for GX yeah a school about dueling? cmon.......I guess none of them have ever read the basic instructions for the game.

It makes plenty of sense if you still play the card game Chocked_2
The anime is a cartoon, not real, i'm surprised it took until GX for you to figure out it was nonsense, i thought the whole Shadow realm of the first series gave that away XD!!!!
(Sep. 04, 2008  2:50 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2008  2:39 PM)Litrid Wrote: Yugi-oh makes no sense anymore... I stopped playing it back in Grade 8 and as for the anime? I stopped watching after the Battle City Tournament as for GX yeah a school about dueling? cmon.......I guess none of them have ever read the basic instructions for the game.

The anime is a cartoon, not real, i'm surprised it took until GX for you to figure out it was nonsense, i thought the whole Shadow realm of the first series gave that away XD!!!!

I thought the Shadow Realm made sense. And the fact that Duel Monsters was made in Ancient Egypt made it seem more interesting.
(Sep. 04, 2008  3:02 PM)Litrid Wrote:

I thought the Shadow Realm made sense. And the fact that Duel Monsters was made in Ancient Egypt made it seem more interesting.

What I was getting at was, dueling school is as possible as the shadow realm.
But the whole egypt side of it made it interesting I will agree, though I prefer the arc after battle city because Bakura may as well be the main Character in that arc, and I love Bakura.

Actually funny enough the whole Ancient Egypt thing and games IS true. Chess actually originated in Ancient Egypt I saw it in a Black History thing once (It's Africa so I suppose they thought it was appropriate).

Shadow Realm made SOME sense in the sense that it's where you go when you die, but that was totally a 4kids thing it never existed in the Original Version. It was just Shadow GAMES and even then they called it a Punishment game where you gave up something if you lost. The whole thing with Marik/Malik and Yugi or even with him and Bakura was based on that if you lost points you lost parts of your body.
(Sep. 04, 2008  3:15 PM)Train Wrote:

Actually funny enough the whole Ancient Egypt thing and games IS true. Chess actually originated in Ancient Egypt I saw it in a Black History thing once (It's Africa so I suppose they thought it was appropriate).

Shadow Realm made SOME sense in the sense that it's where you go when you die, but that was totally a 4kids thing it never existed in the Original Version. It was just Shadow GAMES and even then they called it a Punishment game where you gave up something if you lost. The whole thing with Marik/Malik and Yugi or even with him and Bakura was based on that if you lost points you lost parts of your body.

That makes better sense to me, only watched 4kids version, which I forgot, with 4kids Sanji can't even smoke Unhappy they changed it with a fkn lollipop!!!!
There's another anime (not sure if this is also in one piece) but apparently they're not allowed to drink beer, so it got replaced with mountain dew XD gotta hate 4kids.
I think the Dueling School in GX was the most retarded thing in Yugi-oh aside from the virtual worlds they go to and the retarded Capsule Monsters. Like why need a school on dueling? its just so stupid in my opinion.
Trust me, 5Ds is worse. Cardgames on motorcycles? Please.

Though Yugioh abridged series is way more entertainment than the series ever was XD