Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG Thread

(Sep. 05, 2008  7:14 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Is it really "Shinning" Dragon?

Shhh, you wanna get sued?
Something I threw together a day or two ago.

1 Darklord Zerato
2 Light and Darkness Dragon
1 Jinzo
1 Cyber Valley
1 Card Trooper
1 Sangan
1 D.D. Crow
1 Morphing Jar
1 Dark Nephthys
1 Spell Striker
1 Breaker the Magical Warrior
1 Armageddon Knight
1 Treeborn Frog
2 Gravekeeper's Spy
1 Spirit Reaper
2 Caius the Shadow Monarch
1 Snipe Hunter
1 Dark Grepher

1 Smashing Ground
1 Foolish Burial
1 Heavy Storm
3 Allure of Darkness
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Monster Reborn
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Brain Control

1 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
3 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Solemn Judgment
1 Mind Crush
1 Trap Dustshoot

It's just a dark control deck filled with staples. Basically you just push for damage whenever you can, keep the field clear, then drop Light and Darkness Dragon whenever you feel the time is right.

The two Solemn Judgments can make all the difference. The bottomless Trap Holes protect from bigger threats, unfortunately, I think three is too many. There are only two Spies because I've had horrible experiences in the past that cost me games because I opened with two. Everything is self-explanatory. Pretty much everything here is staple, save spell striker and Cyber Valley.

I tested this against the same deck concept except what I tested it against had 3 malicious, and 3 Destiny Draws.

It went 1-2 match 1 and 2-0 match 2.
I have just recently got back into the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG because of the new 5D's being released. The previous posts on here seem verrry scary, enough to but me off playing competetivly at tourny's and such.
yehhh, i'll just stick to playing ith my friends...

Anyway, i played pretty much all day with my cousin. i suck, ALOT!
I'm waiting for the new Gold series, since Dark Armed Dragon is in it, if it's Ultra or Ultimate rare, I'll probably go back into the game especially if there's other good cards in the set.

I still can't get over my friend making top 4 with a standard monarch build at the local despite people using things like lightsworn Judgement dragon and DAD along with Zombies XD
Highlight of it was when he was playing against someone:
- I summon Judgement Dragon
- Solemn Judgment says no. *flips one*
- I summon another JD
- SOLEMN SAYS FKN NO!!! *flips another*

Made me lol when I was told about it XD
(Feb. 01, 2009  9:47 PM)neek_alert Wrote: I have just recently got back into the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG because of the new 5D's being released. The previous posts on here seem verrry scary, enough to but me off playing competetivly at tourny's and such.
yehhh, i'll just stick to playing ith my friends...

Anyway, i played pretty much all day with my cousin. i suck, ALOT!

Wouldn't bother playing competatively. Prize support is carp.
Especially compared to the Pokemon TCG.
Started playing again a month or two ago, after an even longer break than I had from Beyblade. A friend of mine got into the game about a year ago and eventually dragged me in. Then, during my first week I took part in a tournament, it was harsh. I'd only just managed to build a pretty poor Six Samurai deck (didn't even have any Grand Masters or Great Shoguns), only to be raped by Gladiator Beasts, Zombies, and Lightsworns.
I'm doing all right now though.

Since I finished my Six Sam deck I've decided to work on a spammy special summon/ decoy dragon deck.

I have a quick question on a ruling.
Imperial Iron Wall:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Iron_Wall

Dragon's Mirror:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon's_Mirror

If I play IIW, does that mean DM can't be played? Or that I can fusion summon without a cost? Or that I have to sent the fusion material to the graveyard?
If IIW is activated, NOTHING can be removed from play, meaning, No you cannot Fusion summon without cost since Removing from play is a requirement for the cards ability.
You can't send them to the graveyard either because it specifically says "Remove from play"
That's what I figured. But thought it was worth asking all the same, thanks~
Is this a new list or not? I havn't checked in a while.
http://www.upperdeck-international.com/y...t_new.aspx

Malicious is of the list OMFG .

and DAD is at 2
DAD/Synchro deck here I come eek
Yu-Gi-Oh rocks! Though the fact that Chaos emperor dragon is banned really sucks. There should be something where you can use any cards.

Does anyone want me to post the cards that are in my water deck which is my main deck?
(Feb. 03, 2009  6:20 PM)Zander Wrote: Yu-Gi-Oh rocks! Though the fact that Chaos emperor dragon is banned really sucks. There should be something where you can use any cards.

You mean something like free format? No reason you can't play like that with friends (if they agree), but it won't happen for competitive play.
It already does
Traditional no holds bared
(Feb. 03, 2009  6:20 PM)Zander Wrote: Yu-Gi-Oh rocks! Though the fact that Chaos emperor dragon is banned really sucks. There should be something where you can use any cards.

Does anyone want me to post the cards that are in my water deck which is my main deck?

If Chaos was no longer banned the game would be moreso boring than it already is.
(Feb. 03, 2009  6:37 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:

If Chaos was no longer banned the game would be moreso boring than it already is.

True and it is not boring anyway but it would be if people could use anything.
(Feb. 03, 2009  10:54 AM)May The Pirate Wrote: Wouldn't bother playing competatively. Prize support is carp.
Especially compared to the Pokemon TCG.

I have never actually botherd to learn the Pokemon TCG even though i have rare(ish) cards. How silly is that, i should learn.
I think i know the basic rules from playing pokemon TCG on gameboy XD
(Feb. 03, 2009  11:19 PM)neek_alert Wrote: I think i know the basic rules from playing pokemon TCG on gameboy XD

I love that game. Surprised they never made another one.
(Feb. 04, 2009  2:02 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2009  11:19 PM)neek_alert Wrote: I think i know the basic rules from playing pokemon TCG on gameboy XD

I love that game. Surprised they never made another one.

probably was eating into card sales
I bought it when I was young so i found it realy hard to win. :\
In the Yu-Gi-Oh world championship 2008 game, The order door was really hard to do.

Yes, I know you are talking about a pokemon game, I was just saying.
I want a Yu-Gi-Oh! game, they look fun.
Do they have Wi-Fi capabilities?
If they do, that would be truely awesome :3
(Feb. 05, 2009  7:29 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: I want a Yu-Gi-Oh! game, they look fun.
Do they have Wi-Fi capabilities?
If they do, that would be truely awesome :3

Yes, some do but the only problem is those people that cheat all the time and do things that can't be done like have only the five piece of exoda(sp) in your deck and nothing else.
Lol yugioh thread ona beyblade website.
(Feb. 05, 2009  9:59 PM)Zander Wrote: Yes, some do but the only problem is those people that cheat all the time and do things that can't be done like have only the five piece of exoda(sp) in your deck and nothing else.

There's always someone (or many in this case) who ruin it :\

(Feb. 06, 2009  11:15 AM)Kezza Wrote: Lol yugioh thread ona beyblade website.

That's why it's in the the 'off-topic forum' Speechless
You can make a perfect deck if you use no restrictions.

Left Arm Of The Forbidden One x8
Right Arm Of The Forbidden One x8
Left Leg Of The Forbidden One x8
Right Leg Of The Forbidden One x8
Exodia The Forbidden One x8

Pot of Greed x 10
Jar of Greed x 10
Reload x 10

Illegal though
(Feb. 06, 2009  7:45 PM)Giga Wrote: You can make a perfect deck if you use no restrictions.

Left Arm Of The Forbidden One x8
Right Arm Of The Forbidden One x8
Left Leg Of The Forbidden One x8
Right Leg Of The Forbidden One x8
Exodia The Forbidden One x8

Pot of Greed x 10
Jar of Greed x 10
Reload x 10

Illegal though

What if you draw nothing but pointless exodia parts that don't go together while your opponent destroys you?

It's not perfect.

My brother got a DD warrior lady in parallel rare at a tournament the other day though he didn't manage to ninja one for me. Q.Q
By the way, when I said they were the only five cards I meant it, in other words, one of each piece and nothing else.