Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG Thread

yugioh card maker is alright, I guess.
I came up with some card designs, if you want to her them then just ask and if anyone can think of some then say about them.

I hate Crush card Virus.
When do you ever come up against a $300 card?
(Mar. 24, 2009  6:28 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: When do you ever come up against a $300 card?

I don't follow.
Just bumping this to say that I've put my Yu-Gi-Oh! lot back up again. I was trying to set up a deal with someone within driving distance of me, but they backed out.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280331574461
You should sell your Solemns as singles. I got $29 for beat up one recently haha.
I thought including them would give people more reason to buy the entire thing haha
Oh man I just dug up a box full of yugioh cards.
I remember once, I traded a card for a whole box of common and a few rare cards. Must be atleast 1000+ though.
Guess that will be a bit of lure when selling it.
Anyone know how much Yata is worth? If anything..
Other cards I have are

Mirror Force, Magical Cylinder, Raigeki, Mystical Space Typhoon, Archfiend Soldier, End of Anubis

Hope some of them are popular/not available in Starter decks, because I got them ALL from boosters and it was a pain in the carp. I'm forgetting a lot too, maybe I'll post my deck haha.
(Mar. 24, 2009  3:27 PM)Zander Wrote: I came up with some card designs, if you want to her them then just ask and if anyone can think of some then say about them.

I hate Crush card Virus.

lol i made cards to. I made a driger, dranzer, dragoon and raciel card lol i was soo bored lol

and i hate crush card to they should have just made it illegal its better than alot of cards that currently are.