Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG Thread

(Feb. 06, 2009  8:27 PM)Zander Wrote: By the way, when I said they were the only five cards I meant it, in other words, one of each piece and nothing else.

I always call people on the carp they do like that. I blitzed a tournament of 20 people using nothing but Starter Deck Joey because half of the people were either carp and/or cheated most of the time and therefore got disqualified. =P
(Feb. 06, 2009  10:59 PM)Pikachao Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2009  8:27 PM)Zander Wrote: By the way, when I said they were the only five cards I meant it, in other words, one of each piece and nothing else.

I always call people on the carp they do like that. I blitzed a tournament of 20 people using nothing but Starter Deck Joey because half of the people were either carp and/or cheated most of the time and therefore got disqualified. =P

Yeah, thats in a real tournament, I'm talking about a game here which I can not get anyone done for.
i <3 yugioh if people need help with decks just ask
(Feb. 06, 2009  10:59 PM)Pikachao Wrote:

XD.
The Starter Decks bring back alot of memories...
If anybody is interested, I am selling a large majority of my Yu-Gi-Oh! collection on ebay right now:

Link removed: not sold
Darn the fact that you live in Canada and the fact I don't haveabout £200 just lying around
Bumping this thread!
I knew which cards are getting hit in the March list for a good few days now, but how do you people feel about them? I'm just surprised lightsworns weren't touched...AT ALL! Not even F**king Honest (which is a card that you usually don't encounter on a regular basis, but still a great card nonetheless)! And f**k my life, Chaos Sorcerer! WTF man? And Tele DaD decks are COMPLETELY dead(Teleport and DaD both hit)! As well as Zombies, due to the Limitation of Plague Spreader and Mezuki, and Semi of Goblin Zombie. WTF Chaos Sorcerer!? Now, everyone will use that card even if you don't run Lights and Darks. lol

Still mind crush is back! And Eclipse back at 3 may become interesting...
This is just my opnion of course.

EDIT: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/March_2009_Lists 09 Ban list.
WOOT
The other day I was GIVEN Chaos Sorcerer for FREE, and now he isn't banned! Sorry GTG and make my Chaos Controll/Beatdown deck Grin
(Feb. 27, 2009  7:44 PM)Giga Wrote: WOOT
The other day I was GIVEN Chaos Sorcerer for FREE, and now he isn't banned! Sorry GTG and make my Chaos Controll/Beatdown deck Grin

*cough* Botomless Traphole *cough*. Oh, I'm sorry, I must be coming down with something...

And another thing I overlooked yesterday, BESTIARI LIMITED! Thank the lord. GB decks were the vain of my life.
So I hear Engrish company Konami is now controlling the card game. Good way to keep me away from trying to pick up the 5Ds packs.

Do we really need another Buster Rancher?
Someone`s back into yugioh.... GO BLACK ROSE DRAGON!!!
(Feb. 27, 2009  11:29 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2009  7:44 PM)Giga Wrote: WOOT

*cough* Botomless Traphole *cough*. Oh, I'm sorry, I must be coming down with something...

And another thing I overlooked yesterday, BESTIARI LIMITED! Thank the lord. GB decks were the vain of my life.
Lucky for Stardust Dragon then!
Are you saying Stardust can negate Botomless? Because it can't. Botomless removes from play, and Stardust negates destruction effects.
Aw, forgot about that, I need to do some revision XD
I think Stardust is a little overhyped...
It caused people to waist spots in their deck for cards that stop it, therefor it's useful IMO
Oh, no. I never said it was a bad card, I'm just saying it can be bounced by Mole, Botomlessed, Goyo'd, etc, etc. The list goes on. Thus, Stardust is overhyped, people think that if it comes out, it'll be a game ender; well It doesn't. Stardust is definitely overhyped.
Yeah, it is, however it's very accessible and that helps alot, has anyone gotten Duelist Pack-Yuesi Fudo yet? (can't spell his name for the life of me)
No useful cards beside like, denfense draw or something. The whole pack is bent on synchros, but then again, what isn't these days?
(Mar. 01, 2009  11:39 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: No useful cards beside like, denfense draw or something. The whole pack is bent on synchros, but then again, what isn't these days?

the yugioh card makers are running out of ideas i bet in the future we will see something like ultimate monster reborn
effect discard up to 5 cards for each card discarded reborn a monster to you side of the field
Made into a Synchro probably, still they have to not overpower them, don't want another Chaos do we.
(Mar. 02, 2009  10:25 AM)japbeyblader Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2009  11:39 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: No useful cards beside like, denfense draw or something. The whole pack is bent on synchros, but then again, what isn't these days?

the yugioh card makers are running out of ideas i bet in the future we will see something like ultimate monster reborn
effect: discard up to 5 cards for each card discarded reborn a monster to you side of the field

Holy carp, that would come out forbidden. Grin
Jeez, I wanna see pot of greed back in the OCG/TCG. *sigh* It's waaay too OP though, +1 without a condition? lol

Giga: Lol the Envoy cards will never see the light of day, ever again!

EDIT
(Mar. 02, 2009  10:08 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Holy carp, that would come out forbidden. Grin
Jeez, I wanna see pot of greed back in the OCG/TCG. *sigh* It's waaay too OP though, +1 without a condition? lol

Giga: Lol the Envoy cards will never see the light of day, ever again!

EDIT
i know but i mean they are already making cards that have already been made but with a worse
Uh Your Ultimate MR is MUCH better than MR
(Mar. 09, 2009  5:59 PM)Giga Wrote: Uh Your Ultimate MR is MUCH better than MR

whatever anyway do you kn ow if they made another metagame website because the new one was tooken down due to the upperdeck konami lawsuit or whatever it was.