Youtube Custom Beyblade Tournament 6/27/14

(Oct. 09, 2013  10:14 PM)Time Wrote: I'm pretty obviously being sarcastic, also, Shining God MS was just the first WBO person to attempt it, there are numerous ones on youtube from which he tried to copy

True but take this to PM guys.
I was hoping to go against an attack type YES
So 8 is the max?
When is the first vid coming out?????????
Noooooo I missed another custom tournament Unhappy maybe I should have one of my own Smile you know what I will I'll post it in my youtube channel thread Smile I hope I get some people Smile

EDIT: @UltimaterOrion it seems you already have a youtube account thread... maybe this should go there?
This is my youtube account thread.
then what about this one? http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-My-youtu...unt--56525
just use the report button there's a reason it was created... anyway good luck to all of you that are competing *sigh* my schedule is so messed up that there were no slots left by the time I got home...
uhhh that's the page where you upload a video... I get the sense that's not the link you where trying to post...
The link is not working
(Oct. 10, 2013  1:04 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: The link is not working

It was uploading now it is done.
Yeah I made it. You'r saying my name rong, it's blade as in a "sword blade".
Close match Leone19, looking forward to battling madness, gonna be close lol
BTW Just say Switchblader... The three is meant to look like an" E"
You used the wrong metal face on my combo
(Oct. 10, 2013  1:19 AM)galaxy blade Wrote: Yeah I made it. You'r saying my name rong, it's blade as in a "sword blade".

I said galaxy blade.
All I heard was blead like i'm bleading. Just forget about it don't want to go off-topic.
Will you be doing another one of these?
I might but in like 2-3 weeks.
(Oct. 10, 2013  1:19 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: Close match Leone19, looking forward to battling madness, gonna be close lol
BTW Just say Switchblader... The three is meant to look like an" E"
Glad to make the finals though, suprising that your combo won in the end, haha.
I thought it would be harder to KO a 230 track but good jod anyways galaxy blade
THIS IS RIGGED!

How could the most amazing of god type beyblades like poison Scorpio 230S lose to a synchrom??!!

ultimate orion, could you do mf basalt aquario 230 bs [ ball sharp] please, thanks bladery66.Joyful_3
(Oct. 10, 2013  9:17 PM)bladery66 Wrote: ultimate orion, could you do mf basalt aquario 230 bs [ ball sharp] please, thanks bladery66.Joyful_3
Read the earlier posts this tournament is not accepting more he may do another later but not now.