Youtube:Bakubey13 (CBS 1: In Production 10/5/13)

Poll: Anyone like my Vids?

Yes! Smile
65.63%
Kinda- Not Bad Uncertain
31.25%
Not at all Unhappy
3.13%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
This time around, Tri has to compete in the qualifiers as well.
1 spots
Taken parts:
Basalt AQuario 230 SD- Uzuma
Inferno Cyngus 145 WD- lmao
Cyber Rex W105 RF- heavenkerbecs
Kries Cetus sw145 WB- Triforceblader
earth Aquario c145 wb
Poison leone GB145 WD

Beys:

L-Drago Destroy
Flame Saggitario
Inferno Saggitario
Poison Pegasus
Rock Leone
Evil Gemios
Dark wolf
Counter Leone
Earth Eagle
Cyber Pegasus
Kries Cyngus
Basalt Horogium
Galaxy Pegasus
Thunder Leone
Grand Cetus
Cyber Aquario
Storm Aquario
Nightmare Rex (MF)
Fury Capricorn.
I'll use Basalt Aquario 230 SD.
(Apr. 13, 2013  12:38 PM)Uzuma Wrote: I'll use Basalt Aquario 230 SD.

Got it.
I'll use Inferno Cygnus 145WD!
(Apr. 13, 2013  1:36 PM)LMAO Wrote: I'll use Inferno Cygnus 145WD!

Got it!
I will take cyber Rex W105 RF!
(Apr. 13, 2013  1:55 PM)HeavenKerbecs Wrote: I will take cyber Rex W105 RF!

Ok. Got it.
kreis cetus sw 145 WB SW and Kries attack mode k. Wink
(Apr. 13, 2013  4:01 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: kreis cetus sw 145 WB SW and Kries attack mode k. Wink

Sure.
Man, I think this youtube tournament idea is great it helps you by you uploading vids and getting more subscribers, and people can kinda sorta battle each other. It's fun!
Errr...can I go with Earth Aquario C145 WB?
Change it to defense mode for both parts and instead of WB could you please make it HF?
Could you change my bey from Inferno to Thunder? And GB145 instead of 145? Thanks!
LMAO,I love the sig where did you get it?
(Apr. 13, 2013  6:27 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: LMAO,I love the sig where did you get it?

Thanks haha, but this is off topic here, I got it from Azlanslayer like you did.

Anyways, Leone19 are you going to make the poster tournament thingy that you made for your first tournament? It would be very helpful!
I'll take Nightmare Leone GB145WD
Sora, think about this, nightmare is a very risky wheel if I were you I'd go with poison or midnight
I wanna change it to ......poison.
Smart move I hope you do good
(Apr. 13, 2013  5:21 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Errr...can I go with Earth Aquario C145 WB?

Sure!

(Apr. 13, 2013  6:31 PM)Sorablader Wrote: I'll take Nightmare Leone GB145WD

Poison Leone- You got it man!

(Apr. 13, 2013  6:31 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2013  6:27 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: LMAO,I love the sig where did you get it?

Thanks haha, but this is off topic here, I got it from Azlanslayer like you did.

Anyways, Leone19 are you going to make the poster tournament thingy that you made for your first tournament? It would be very helpful!

Yup! Once all the spots are filled.
hey leone19, did you check out my advice for your splice bey thread? If you take my advice to heart let me know when your product comes out I'd like to see a youtube video of it and you could put it in as a tournament prize
(Apr. 13, 2013  7:27 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: hey leone19, did you check out my advice for your splice bey thread? If you take my advice to heart let me know when your product comes out I'd like to see a youtube video of it and you could put it in as a tournament prize

first: I've already stated I will not be giving out beys as prizes. Second of all, I do not have the resources to do what you suggested, while it was interesting, I'll be using my ideas. Lastly, this doesn't belong here: wire in my splice thread or just pm me.
agreed when are the videos being posted and how many spots remain?
(Apr. 13, 2013  7:36 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: agreed when are the videos being posted and how many spots remain?

One spot left, and gradually throughout the week. I will not be on for a few days, so please don't post a bunch about where the vids are.
I'd hate to bump, but there is ONE spot left, and I'd like to do this soon! Please enter if you haven yet!