Youtube:Bakubey13 (CBS 1: In Production 10/5/13)

Poll: Anyone like my Vids?

Yes! Smile
65.63%
Kinda- Not Bad Uncertain
31.25%
Not at all Unhappy
3.13%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
Done.
MSF Reviser Wyvang W145EDS
Cyber Pegasus Generic- LMAO
Orojya killerken E230SB- Ultramarine
Goreim Balro C145WB- HeavenKerbecs
Ifraid Gryph 145 CF- Thunder Dome
Wolf 125 SF- Ghutain
Midnight Bull 105 F- Myself. (aka leone19)

Here's the parts for Tournament #4: Before and After!
"Before and After" consists of only Zero-G and Pre Hybrid Wheel beys- with one excpetion, I only have 5 Zero-G and 2 PHW resulting in an un-even number, so I'll throw in Cyber Pegasus, considering its based off of a PHW.
The list is:
Wolf 105 F
Midnight Bull 125 SF
Cyber Pegasus 105 F
L-Drago 105 F
Samurai Ifraid W145 CF
Archer Gryph C145 S
Killerken Balro A230 WB
Goriem Revizer E230 SB
Orojya Wyvang 145 EDS
MSF Reviser Wyvang W145EDS!

Sucks, that I lost last tournament...AGAIN.
Orojya killerken E230SB
Goreim Balro C145WB? Thanks!
(May. 12, 2013  5:44 PM)LMAO Wrote: MSF Reviser Wyvang W145EDS!

Sucks, that I lost last tournament...AGAIN.

Your in man!

(May. 12, 2013  5:55 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Orojya killerken E230SB

Your in!

(May. 12, 2013  5:58 PM)HeavenKerbecs Wrote: Goreim Balro C145WB? Thanks!

Your in!
I guess I'll use Ifraid Gryph 145 CF. See how that works.
(May. 12, 2013  7:08 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: I guess I'll use Ifraid Gryph 145 CF. See how that works.

Got it! Your in.
I'm not entering this one, haha. The combo I was gonna use way Ifraid Wyvang W145CF.
(May. 12, 2013  9:18 PM)Tri Wrote: I'm not entering this one, haha. The combo I was gonna use way Ifraid Wyvang W145CF.

Haha. Is 3 in a row enough XD XD

I was looking forward to you entering- but there will always be #5
Hate to "Bump" but there 4 spots left, and I'd like to get it started. As of now, if anyone would like to enter again (twice) you may.
I will enter i am going to edit this 1 minute after i post this just to see if i can get a combo ready!

my combo is goriem revizer e230 sb

thanks!!
(May. 14, 2013  5:33 PM)Ghutain Wrote: I will enter i am going to edit this 1 minute after i post this just to see if i can get a combo ready!

my combo is goriem revizer e230 sb

thanks!!

Sorry dude, you need to read through the list of parts that are used already. The only available Metal Wheels are Wolf, Cyber, L-Drago, and I'm ADDING ON Midnight Bull, since everyone used Sychroms, it resulted in an uneven amount of Metal left lol.
Ok then i will enter in tournament 5 all the ones i wass going to have are gone Unhappy

although if you could just give me any random combo hat would be great if you cannot do that oh well......
(May. 14, 2013  5:41 PM)Ghutain Wrote: Ok then i will enter in tournament 5 all the ones i wass going to have are gone Unhappy

although if you could just give me any random combo hat would be great if you cannot do that oh well......

Sure. I'll do that. Smile
I am goingg to enter but with a lame combo. All good parts are out... Unhappy(((((
I want L-Drago A230F
(May. 16, 2013  5:38 AM)diblee123 Wrote: I am goingg to enter but with a lame combo. All good parts are out... Unhappy(((((
I want L-Drago A230F

Your in! Only 2 spots left!

(May. 12, 2013  5:19 PM)Leone19 Wrote: 2 spots left.
MSF Reviser Wyvang W145EDS- LMAO
Orojya killerken E230SB- Ultramarine
Goreim Balro C145WB- HeavenKerbecs
Ifraid Gryph 145 CF- Thunder Dome
Wolf 125 SF- ghutain
L-Drago A230 F- Diblee123

Here's the parts for Tournament #4: Before and After!
"Before and After" consists of only Zero-G and Pre Hybrid Wheel beys- with one excpetion, I only have 5 Zero-G and 2 PHW resulting in an un-even number, so I'll throw in Cyber Pegasus, considering its based off of a PHW.
The list is:
Wolf 105 F
Midnight Bull 125 SF
Cyber Pegasus 105 F
L-Drago 105 F
Samurai Ifraid W145 CF
Archer Gryph C145 S
Killerken Balro A230 WB
Goriem Revizer E230 SB
Orojya Wyvang 145 EDS
Just so the tournament can start, as my second Bey, I'll use Cyber Pegasus 105F!
(May. 16, 2013  10:34 PM)LMAO Wrote: Just so the tournament can start, as my second Bey, I'll use Cyber Pegasus 105F!

Sounds good! Now its full, so I can do a bracket. I'll try to do that tomorrow, after my testings for some combos. It'll probably take place next weekend, as I have a bunch of finals this upcoming week.
Is there a spot left? I want to enter
If i can my bey is Wyvang Killerken B:D
If there are anymore spots I want bigbang pegasis W105R2F
(May. 17, 2013  6:18 PM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: If there are anymore spots I want bigbang pegasis W105R2F

No, and none of those parst were on the list...
when is T.5 comming out? I need to show the power of my secret weapon that I have told you to use for me
The fourth tournament isn't even out. Calm down.
Tournament 4 will be this weekend. Sorry for the delay, been extremely busy with finals, etc. Once schools out, the tournaments will come a lot quicker!
Guys I am so sorry. I have been so busy, and I've forgetten about the tournament. I've gotten caught up in some other stuff recently, and I literally forgot to film the remaining half (did half, up until semi finals, splicing vids together)...

Expect this soon! (Sorry if I "revived" my thread)