Youtube:Bakubey13 (CBS 1: In Production 10/5/13)

Poll: Anyone like my Vids?

Yes! Smile
65.63%
Kinda- Not Bad Uncertain
31.25%
Not at all Unhappy
3.13%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
Can I use MF Basalt Horogium SW145 WD? The MF doesn't really matter...
Wish all participants good luck!
Dude, someone took my one basalt already. Can you change the metal wheel??
(Apr. 16, 2013  7:53 PM)Ajitumari Wrote: Sure, I want to change it to Counter.

Your in. I'll post a bracket later!
Shoot, I completely missed this. Oh well, next tournament.
Bracket will be up later today- however, completely unrelated to the tournament, but involving my youtube: I now have an Instagram for my youtube, as well as a facebook. Just search: Bakubey13. Secondly, on an unrelated to the tournament note, I'll be starting something new. Its similar to what Jblader111 occasionally does: a challenge. If you'd like to challenge me to a Youtube battle, PM (don't post) a combo, and I'll battle it with one of my Beys, that you could optionally request. So if anyone would be interested PM me!
Sorry for double posting- but it's been a few days. Sorry for the long wait for the bracket and the video(s). I've been busy with lots of things lately, and everything will be up by Friday. Thanks for EVRERYONE's PATIENTS!! I appreciate it!
No sweat man we all understand. Heck I forgot my combo.
I understand too. I don't have time for ANYTHING since our new hectic schedule in school started.
Thanks for understanding everyone- it'll be up as soon as I can do it. Schedule has been ridiculously busy, so I'll keep everyone informed of what's going on!
(Apr. 16, 2013  7:49 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Dude, someone took my one basalt already. Can you change the metal wheel??

Nice videos! Grin! Gonna subscribe right now for more! Grin

Hey why not check out my channel? Its beyblading, yugioh, unboxings(waiting for my packages), dueling and battling, and I'l do many other things as well! Also leave your feedback and suggestions. Thanks for watching! Grin . Also why not everyone check out my channel? Grin

Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElementaDude97
You really shouldn't post just to tell people to check out your channel, because not only is it kinda rude, it will make people less inclined to do so.
(Apr. 24, 2013  3:16 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: You really shouldn't post just to tell people to check out your channel, because not only is iteyahda rude, it will make people less inclined to do so.

I actually really liked his videosTired. I talked about my channel because on the first page I saw this guy do it so I thought "why not give it a try?" So yeah that's all.
Well you can make your own thread for that you know.
(Apr. 24, 2013  3:27 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Well you can make your own thread for that you know.

I did do a thread.
Ok, so there's no reason you should be advertising your channel on someone else's thread.
Anyway, back on topic...
(Apr. 24, 2013  3:42 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Ok, so there's no reason you should be advertising your channel on someone else's thread.
Anyway, back on topic...

Back on topic, the bracket will be up Friday, no excuses.

To spark- thanks for the compliments, and it's ok, just don't post it again (about going to ur vids). Grin
My video will be up this weekend- now that my new stadium finally came, and my camera is fixed.
Why isn't it up? I'm sorry to rush, I really wanna see it!
(May. 12, 2013  1:32 PM)Haspro Wrote: Why isn't it up? I'm sorry to rush, I really wanna see it!

Sorry.

This video explains why I have done anything for a while (minus broken camera). Its been so hectic with schoolwork, and preparing for finals. (yes, there are finals in the 8th grade). Once school gets out, I'll have ]ALOT more videos up. I'm going to try to do some/ if not all of the tournament today, on Friday I was out all day, and yesterday I was unable to film since my cameras memory was full after all of this XD
it took a Long time to delete/transfer all of the info, not to mention I had loads of homework.

Here's the vid:
I understand, sorry if I sounded rude in the other post. Can't wait to see it!@
Here it is! The prize issue is explained in the video, along with everything else. Please PM me ASAP InfoBleeder321!
Sorry if it seems a tad rushed, I wanted to get it up before noon.
3 time champ!!! I understand that InfoBlader should get the prizes, though!
(May. 12, 2013  4:31 PM)Tri Wrote: 3 time champ!!! I understand that InfoBlader should get the prizes, though!

Lol, I hoped you would. But for the next one, you need to enter a different combo lol.
The vid was awesome! I love the battles in the Zero-G stadium. Can't wait for the next video!