Your goal as a blader

My goal is to get high in the rankings for the WBO and become one of the best competitive bladers around.
(Apr. 23, 2020  4:26 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: My goal is to get high in the rankings for the WBO and become on of the best competitive bladers around.

I personally disregard the rankings because I think it matters how you’re currently doing, and you could beat everyone in the top 5, and not make it to the first or second page.
(Apr. 23, 2020  4:30 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2020  4:26 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: My goal is to get high in the rankings for the WBO and become on of the best competitive bladers around.

I personally disregard the rankings because I think it matters how you’re currently doing, and you could beat everyone in the top 5, and not make it to the first or second page.

That matters to me too, but rankings show how well you have done, and beating those bladers will make your Beyrank rise as well, so beating those bladers and learning from their strategies are sub-goals to me.
My goal as a blader is to have a TT beyblade for once.
(Apr. 23, 2020  4:32 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2020  4:30 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I personally disregard the rankings because I think it matters how you’re currently doing, and you could beat everyone in the top 5, and not make it to the first or second page.

That matters to me too, but rankings show how well you have done, and beating those bladers will make your Beyrank rise as well, so beating those bladers and learning from their strategies are sub-goals to me.

Unless you’re in an awkward ranking position where you don’t gain crazy amounts of points.
My goal would be to understand my Beyblade to help it be the best it could be. Either that or to beat the world champion.
Wait I forget who is the world champion?
My goal as a blader is to still win in the Montgomery Village Tournament.
My goal is to make beyblade an official sport XD
I just want to get better at 3d design each time i sit down to do it.
(May. 07, 2020  3:42 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: My goal is to make beyblade an official sport XD

Yes my dude, YES.
Hm... Honestly, to make a bey that could spin as long as possible.
(May. 07, 2020  9:29 PM)Ertean Wrote: Hm... Honestly, to make a bey that could spin as long as possible.
This could happen only if someone can figure out how and a way to do it

Aw man it would be great but I mean I know its not a worldwide sport but it is sort of right? Just saying
Hmm, my goals. I know my main thing at the moment is to become the organizer for Houston. That's the main goal at the moment. Down the line, I want to create my own personal beyblade. I have ideas for like the name and the spirit of the bey, but haven't sat down and made a design.
I just want to play with my daughter. She really wants to play in a tournament and Utah has no beyblade presence. So I guess my goals right now are to help host a tournament for my daughter. And I'll probably play too for the fun of it.
(May. 08, 2020  3:25 AM)Obscuris Wrote: I just want to play with my daughter. She really wants to play in a tournament and Utah has no beyblade presence. So I guess my goals right now are to help host a tournament for my daughter. And I'll probably play too for the fun of it.

Great goal & good luck. That’s basically why I got into beyblade as well. My kids were into it and really wanted to go to a tournament but there were no organizers in Florida. So I became an organizer and we had a great tournament with 24 bladers before COVID-19 put us on a temperary hiatus. I’d encourage you to work towards becoming an organizer so you can host tournaments too.
Well i would love to climb the ranking in the WBO and i would lov eot hold some more tounament in london as a organiser after i have attended some. i would also say that i would love to travel the world a bit when i older and attend maybe some american and toronto WBO tournaments but first iw ant to collect a lot of beys as old and new for the burst and burst classic tournaments. so first i guess it's to become one of the better blader sin the london area then go to some american and toronto tournaments when i am older and see what i can do there.

(May. 08, 2020  7:59 AM)Sowmi Wrote: Well i would love to climb the ranking in the WBO and i would lov eot hold some more tounament in london as a organiser after i have attended some. i would also say that i would love to travel the world a bit when i older and attend maybe some american and toronto WBO tournaments but first iw ant to collect a lot of beys as old and new for the burst and burst classic tournaments. so first i guess it's to become one of the better blader sin the london area then go to some american and toronto tournaments when i am older and see what i can do there.

Ah to add to the end like i said earlier is to be an organise in london too.
To get more people around me to play. I wanna become an organizer and make the scene bigger around me. And of course I wanna battle the best.
To be the best in the world with sword valtrek
(Aug. 20, 2019  7:45 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Here’s a new one: To own Shining God MS

This aged well... anyways, I have a goal to get first place in a ranked tournament because I only seem to place in unranked ones.
I don’t really have any goals by Beyblade other than to entertain myself. To me rankings don’t matter because all that matters is that you are doing something interesting and fun for you.
well i'm already a legendary blader thanks to Takara tomy's challenge so i'm close to my goal to be like Valt Aiga and Shu or be the best blader in the world 😁
i want to learn from others and improve my game
um probably see if I can get a infinite achilles like came out yesterday so its gonna be hard
I just want to battle as many strong Bladers as I can, because Beyblade is just so fun. It's important to me. No other goal matters to me other than blading for as long as I can ^,^