Your best deals.

I got a flame byxis for 6.75 with free shipping which my friend bought it for 25 so I think I did pretty good
(Apr. 28, 2011  3:00 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: Kept hearing about Toywiz. Prices are ridiculous on most items. As I was searching the world for a good price on BB-10 Stadium, I saw that they had them for 39.99USD. I thought, not bad....
Then I see they had them for 24.99 loose (whatever that means). Then I see that I am only 20 minutes from either their retail store or their warehouse!!! BOOOOH YAH! Oh wait....the woman on the phone says the cheaper one is sold out. OK, I'll take the 39.99 one. I drive up to take this bad boy home and when the guy comes out of the back room, I see a Post-it note on it that says 24.99!! This thing was in package with paper wall and decals! SCORE!

It was for my son's (the actual KillerSpinner) Easter basket.
[Image: IMG_1122.jpg]

We decide to hide a few of the items for an interesting version of an egg hunt. See video link below. His reaction for the stadium and BB-96 Super Deck Set was priceless! Made it well worth the money spent. This was at 6:45 in the morning. He was so anxious and we were barely awake! LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIjX_uR9q...er&list=UL

He got all of that for easter!?!?!?!?! will you be my dad too?
LOL Yeah. He's been a really good kid. Great report card, behavior etc etc. I wanted to really treat him to a great morning.
Mine was during the HMS era! I got the super awesome Dragoon MS for Rs.100 ($2 USD approx.) from my friend as he hated it, and was selling his beys.
(Apr. 28, 2011  3:00 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: Kept hearing about Toywiz. Prices are ridiculous on most items. As I was searching the world for a good price on BB-10 Stadium, I saw that they had them for 39.99USD. I thought, not bad....
Then I see they had them for 24.99 loose (whatever that means). Then I see that I am only 20 minutes from either their retail store or their warehouse!!! BOOOOH YAH! Oh wait....the woman on the phone says the cheaper one is sold out. OK, I'll take the 39.99 one. I drive up to take this bad boy home and when the guy comes out of the back room, I see a Post-it note on it that says 24.99!! This thing was in package with paper wall and decals! SCORE!

[Image: IMG_1122.jpg]

We decide to hide a few of the items for an interesting version of an egg hunt. See video link below. His reaction for the stadium and BB-96 Super Deck Set was priceless! Made it well worth the money spent. This was at 6:45 in the morning. He was so anxious and we were barely awake! LOL

Why can't you be my father? Dx I hate mine Pinching_eyes_2
@ KillerSpinner Best Easter Gift Ever.

Anyway a few days ago at the meet up I went to I managed to buy a Quetz Metal wheel (Painted Black, which I've now stripped), clear 145 and clear WD from Control_ for a total of... £1.50! Can't fault it really haha.
(Apr. 28, 2011  10:36 PM)Blitz Wrote: @ KillerSpinner Best Easter Gift Ever.

Anyway a few days ago at the meet up I went to I managed to buy a Quetz Metal wheel (Painted Black, which I've now stripped), clear 145 and clear WD from Control_ for a total of... £1.50! Can't fault it really haha.
£1.50 which got me some lunch... God I miss Quetz.

That is Beyond Cool. I am speechless.

EDIT! - MLD Reshuffle. $15 Gravity Perseus - $4 Digital Power Launcher $8 All NIB Smile))))))))))
I got another awesome deal today. A trade. My super old, worn HF/S for 2 RSes, 1 CS, 1 WB and 1 H145. All the parts I got were new btw Smile
i sold my lime gree dragoon msuv for 90usd...XD...
kinda surprise someone would like to buy it that high for dgmsuv that come wothout it's most important part..
Haha, I don't recall ever having a good deal' seeing as a spinning top these says made with plastic and some metal can be sold for $30. I mean, I once got a Sonokong set: DZMS DCMS and a neo grip for $35....

Yeah, riiiiiiip capitol OFF
Heh, I got Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horogium for 20.00 USD....10 USD each!
(May. 09, 2011  4:53 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Heh, I got Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horogium for 20.00 USD....10 USD each!

I scored the same combo for 16.05USD
nice. i wish i could find some good deals like you do.
Just got a Pegasis 105F for 10.90 USD off of eBay. Beat that. Smug
with the bey point card?
(May. 12, 2011  10:07 AM)RustyXD Wrote: with the bey point card?
I'm not sure.
edit my bad i meant pointer Confused?
Hmm.....iirc, when I first started to Beyblade, the time the best defense tip was WB....I bought a Rock Leone for 6 USD...oh and a Dark bull was 6 USD too...Then later on...I got Galaxy Pegasis for...10 USD....Metal Face for 3 USD...MF2 for 1 USD!!
EDIT: Oh and Gravity Perseus for 11 USD
(May. 09, 2011  1:13 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  4:53 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Heh, I got Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horogium for 20.00 USD....10 USD each!

This is a perfect troll. XD But I got a Ray Unicorno for 13 USD.
(May. 12, 2011  9:42 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  1:13 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote:

This is a perfect troll. XD But I got a Ray Unicorno for 13 USD.
What's a troll? If it indicates it is not true, then ask Diamond...I bought Basalt and Hell from there..Tongue_out No offense is targeted at you nor have you targeted offense to me...
Dragoon MSUV for a Screw Cap B)
BB-10 Stadium 29$ TOTAL BRAND NEW WITH FENCE NIB
(May. 13, 2011  4:17 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: BB-10 Stadium 29$ TOTAL BRAND NEW WITH FENCE NIB

Where? I jelly. eBay?
(May. 13, 2011  4:24 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  4:17 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: BB-10 Stadium 29$ TOTAL BRAND NEW WITH FENCE NIB

Where? I jelly. eBay?
nope EarthPheonix on WBO i think i might have gotten last 1 he was aying he was out and ound 1 and i bought it