Your Rivals!

Since my brother won't play anymore, I'd say my rival is my dad. He's the only one I can battle now that my friends haven't for almost 3 years Tired

I always win but my dads launch power is really strong so when he uses a Defence type, he's difficult to beat.
*Billy*
*Ginga*
Tech
Geester
Basiclly my team members are my rivals XD
(Geester is not on my team he is on the GODS team)
A friend we call "kitsune", is the only friend i have that i can play this kind of games with, although we aren't rivals at the same time , because we don't want to beat each other all the time
haha I'd be lucky if I knew enough Bladers to have a 'Rival'!
My rivals are Galaxy, Dario_90, aizen90, darkwocher and 4lt4iR.
But they are also my friends Smile
my rival are everyone and anyone because everyone knows im a great blader so they try to surpass me
I don't have any rivals just yet. Hopefully I get some in here because it makes things interesting.
My rivals are Dark_Mousy and stormscorpio1. They both play very competitively and put up a challenge. I beat Dark twice and he beat me twice and ss1 beat me 5 times and I haven't defeated him in a official battle yet.
I've decided that my biggest rivals are stormscorpio1, DrPepsidew, and Kaboom. At all of the tournaments that I've been to with them, at least 1 of them have placed with me.
(Dec. 11, 2012  10:11 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: My rivals are Dark_Mousy and stormscorpio1. They both play very competitively and put up a challenge. I beat Dark twice and he beat me twice and ss1 beat me 5 times and I haven't defeated him in a official battle yet.
If you think it will help we could have some unofficial battles.

Quote:I've decided that my biggest rivals are stormscorpio1

Wow 2 in 1 page I feel so special thanks y'all.
Hey! Right back atcha Bazooka! You and kaboom are mine >Grin
My rival would be my little cousin's bully, he likes to throw my cousins bey wheels into the small stream behind the school. It's not a friendly rivalry but he is rather good. But I have a special trick up my sleeve
My rival is my best bro. He is an extremely strong Hasbro blader.
My main rival is Panasher haven't seen him in a while though my other rivals are Cosmic, Coach and The Archer.
My rival is anyone I haven't beaten yet. I will have a lot less rivals soon.
NexusNexusNexus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mine would have to be my cousin, half are wins and half are losses so it's pretty close
My rival is so to say SumaraiPegasis I want to battle him so bad but I live NY and he lives in Arkansas
His combo is Phantom Bull BD145MF and mine is MF-H Flash Pisces S130R²F
I dont really know xD
I only have plenty of friends that are bladers
My Rival is Blitz I must defeat him at a tournament! xD
now i have one its.BEYBLADES562 He pwned me I must defeat him!
Eee Kei, Valentin, Pockeyx3, JesseObre, DHdregore, and flamedragon
i never battled Valentin but i could say he is my rival cuz i really wanna battle him and then everyone else is cuz i know them except flamedragon i don't know him a lot cuz i only seen him at one tournament 1 year ago XD

p.s. i beat jesse and dh i never beat kei and valentin and im not sure about others or if i even battled them ever...
i have a rival also.his name is provat.he is a really strong blader but i have deafted him.
well i guess my rival is my best friend Tongue_out too bad that in my neighborhood there arent many bladers -.- but oh well Tongue_out
my rival is Bobmcdoogal he won me a lot of times I only beat him once and Kei, 1234Beyblade, JesseObre, PockeyX3