Your Rivals!

My rivle is Blader239. He isn't the best at launching but he has bladers spirit higher than most of most people I've seen and is still fun to battle.
My other rival is Scout P. WBA, ok he dosen't think of me as his rival but I do XD
My rival story is kinda sad....but my rival is charlie and he generally would beat me bc I used to soley use pegasus. But carp went down between us and he won't talk to me anymore, Unhappy we met in college.
UGH... Just gained one, a kid called Charlie who is my friend.
He thinks that he can beat me with GPeg, And when I say that I can beat him with LLD BGrin.
He says he can beat me... We are going to battle after Christmas because he is returning with his Beys,
and that's when I'll get all the 4D releases.
As for the rival part, I think he'll just lay off me after I beat him like 9999999999 times.
[He likes Haruhi Suzumiya though... But I introduced it to him ]
So far only 2...:

My Brother
my cousin

Brother? That dude has skills... Despite having NO idea about good beys... Heck, I've thrown a Ray Horogium 100R2F, LLD 100HF, Earth Aquila 145WD and even a friggin BASALT AQUARIO GB145CS at his BURN PEGASUS II SW145SD...And lost. Serious

Cousin? I envy Carl's massive collection of beys. [Note: the beys in the above envying paragraph were his... not mine.]

Yeah, that's it... however, when I get that GP and Hell Kerbecs for Xmas... Melbourne team, HERE I COME!!! + more rivals Smile
The ones whom i couldnt beat were NitroNeo and nik1392...! Include my brother and cousin brother they win most of the times......
and someone i was unable to defeat when the plastic were released His name was SHAWN dammit........!!!!!!!!!! he was very perfect though he doesn't blade now.. i rarely won with this guy
That will change at the next tourney EeeEee
(Nov. 21, 2011  8:34 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: The ones whom i couldnt beat were NitroNeo and nik1392...!
That will change in the next tourney

Me n nitro were using almost same combo just d difference is nitro used burn wheel n i used earth wheel...and sure we'l have a hard match this tourney..!!Wink

Anyways my one and the only rival,i could beat was my school friend...that too during plastic series....man he was damn good...i couldnt even beat him once...Unhappy
My rival is Relic! Man for some reason our matches are really intense. All the time during the last two tournaments I attended everyone of our matches 2-2 with a few draws! For some reason can't I win against him in the Semi-Finals only D: I win against him in the other rounds. Why do I have to lose to him only in such important matches!? Right now I've won against him twice and lost against him twice and again both of them I lost in the semi-finals of Tournaments!
My rival is beyrival(lol i knw rival is in his name only Tongue_out ) i didnt lost with him but all of my frnds lost with him he has flame libra and now he was planning to buy a hades kerbecs. but he is a great blader.
My rival ... Hyperion. He has the Rose Gold Face which means he has all the more BeyBlades to beat me with. But since I'm getting Blitz for Christmas I should be able to knock him around a bit.
Holy Cow! Charlie has Phantom Orion and Death Quetzacoatl! Well, I have competitive knowledge so I would get the upper hand.
He has them because he has a holiday house in Bali so he can easily buy them.
fyourr is my rival my burn bull 100sd was no match for his earth bull 230 cs
ALL TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONS IN MY COUNTRY IS MY ARCHENEMY HAHAHAHAHAHA UHUK UHUK<<<<<
(Nov. 21, 2011  8:34 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: The ones whom i couldnt beat were NitroNeo and nik1392...! Include my brother and cousin brother they win most of the times......
and someone i was unable to defeat when the plastic were released His name was SHAWN dammit........!!!!!!!!!! he was very perfect though he doesn't blade now.. i rarely won with this guy
That will change at the next tourney EeeEee

You forgetting SAM, eh? He defeated you in the Final Rounds... Grin
As for me, I couldn't beat NitroNeo, nickien, nik1392 and Ashton(?)
AFAIK, all of you were using stamina types! And I lost against all of you!
All of you are my rivals! Grin
But for me, my greatest rival is SAM! He had an unbeaten record until he came to the Mumbai tourney, and I beat him in the very first match! It was glorious! Grin
Actually you are the only person whom I have battled and I haven't defeated yet Jan. In my first tourney(unofficial) which I had when I was 9, I came 4th and the next day I defeated the winner...then in this tourney as well I defeated everyone except you(because I had defeated nik in qualifiers and ashton in finals)...so next tourney I would be defeating you(hopefully)....but for now I have no rival.
i dont realy have a rival cuz i beat everyone i know. ether im realy good or my brother, friend, and everyone at the hasbro tournements are bad. i think not cuz the people there had like beat lynx fang leone and other stuff

but if i have to say i have a rivel, it would be my friend jonathan, he is pretty good with his saggatario, but we usualy work together in th hasbro tournements
My rival is Jonas(my friend)Sometimes I win and sometimes he wins,he have alot of beys but he says I'm better than him because I win more often than him!
My new rival is apparently Dashy ^, but I don't think we'll ever battle.
I don't really have a rival, but there these two kids I know who like to battle with me. The problem is that they are able to get the newest releases while my father blocks me from getting beys because he says I am too old for them. Even though I mostly win against them, I also tell them all kinds of good customs I found out and assist them in buying beys. This is why the battles seem to get harder. Tongue_out
(Dec. 31, 2011  11:29 PM)sum 472 Wrote: My new rival is apparently Dashy ^, but I don't think we'll ever battle.

My rival is sum472 too! but like he said, i dont think we ever battleCrying
Matthew 711, iBeyblader, Kaiba, and Zeo Abyss are my current rivals (even though I'm still friends with all of them). I guess Vulcan Blaze could count as a rival too, because I have to defeat him in order to win the team battle at Happy Holi-Beys 2.0. Lauren2011 used to be my rival, and always beat me until Happy Holi-Beys when I finally beat her.
EpicLibra7 is my rival. Mostly because he's really fun and competitive for his level. Basically, we are so even, he and I basically win every other match, with an occasional 2-streak or 3-streak. I feel good battling him. It makes me feel good that I'm the best of my friends on base. He mostly uses 4 beyblades; Flame Libra T125ES (with a Byxis face), Phantom Orion B : D, Gravity Destroyer D125HF, and Rock Aries T125S. His Flame Libra is his favorite.

Overall, we consider each other rivals, but we are still friends and we love to battle each other...
(Nov. 21, 2011  7:53 PM)â–‘Mercuryâ–‘ Wrote: My rival ... Hyperion. He has the Rose Gold Face which means he has all the more BeyBlades to beat me with. But since I'm getting Blitz for Christmas I should be able to knock him around a bit.

EDIT: I now have Blitz, Phantom and 2 Basalts. I should have a slight chance against him this weekend at my tournament.

I also have a new rival. I can't remember his username here. He got Fang Leone, Big Bang Pegasis and Phantom Orion for Christmas. Shouldn't be a big deal, huh? But he can pull the string out of the BeyLauncher so hard! He uses uncustomized Phantom Orion BGrin. Yet, I still can't knock him out with MF Blitz Unicorno CH120RF!

My rival is myself.
Intense, isn't it?
But yeah, reason being is that I never go to tournaments and no one in my general area (<15 minutes. My parents would not drive me to where the nearest tournaments [The NC tournaments and the Georgia tournaments]) beyblades, from what I have noticed...
i haven't lost any battles but my friend down the street from me is a good blader but his brother isn't cause his brother cries when he loses but if any one lives in indiana near a town called sharpsville u should come and we could have a good battle sometime
My rivals would have to be my best friends and my brother and sister. I'm a weakling, so my launch speed is mediocre, but I have better knowledge of parts, so we're kinda even. My siblings though.... let's just say I'm the supreme overlord. I wish I could find the thread about awesomest beyblade moments ever... I have a bunch of awesome things to tell of.