Your Rivals!

There aren't many bladers in my area, or that I know of at least LOL So considering I don't know many bladers, my only rival is my younger stepbrother LOL who's younger than me by 4 years. Since he looks up all the combos he can make and he acts like he knows more about beys than I do. He beats me sometimes, I beat him more with my Flame Sagittario DF145B... but he does have a top tier beyblade >_> His Earth Bull pwns all my beys except Flame Sag. I don't have Earth or Burn so he has the advantage
meforthewin, he is extremely hard to beat, his Earth Bull 145 WD always beats my MF Earth Bull C145 WB in my SVS.
My team leader BeyJun, what can I say? I need to win more often Unhappy
Mine would have to be McFrown. T__T He always challenges my theory about beyblades. SHOW-OFF!Argh!
mines my friend dan and sonny
mines the kid who lives next to me ben hes got quite a few beys and my battle streak is 23-19 against him.
My brother, and my REAL rival Thomas.

My brother made a flame wolf DF145CS, and for some reason it was NEVER beaten...

Thomas is big and tough, getting in my way all the time. And I CANNOT POSSIBLY BEAT HIM. He has Rock Aqaurio 90WB, and wow, it never dies.
Mine is so my friend, DrigerMV.....I used to be so much better than him with my Rock Aquario C145 WB against his Earth Leone ED145 WD.....then the fateful day came when I made my custom MF earth aquario C145 WD.......and LOST???!!! We have been friends ever since preschool when we played with thomas the tank engine (good times...) and we have been bladers since the original episodes first aired. Even though he lives a half an hour away we are like twins (we kinda are same height weight and go through same trends at same time) and he's always been my best friend and greatest beyblade rival....I dont know of a single other blader within 200 miles of where I live in CT (Unless you count his demon of a little brother and my 16 year old brother who barely remembers what a beyblade is) so he kinda has to be!!
i always use drago so i geuss my friend he always uses pegisus
I can't say I have a rival...I guess my brother is it. He and I bey all the time when I see him, but I always win. Everyone I know I beat...But I don't know that many people. My old friend stood no chance. My brother can be hard when we battle. But so far I am number one! I wish beypointers were big in America so I could rank myself against other people. Sadly that might never be the case.
My real life rival is Zoroark.on here probably littlechipz no reason what so ever
(Jan. 04, 2011  2:33 PM)RedRivers Wrote: My brother, and my REAL rival Thomas.

My brother made a flame wolf DF145CS, and for some reason it was NEVER beaten...

Thomas is big and tough, getting in my way all the time. And I CANNOT POSSIBLY BEAT HIM. He has Rock Aqaurio 90WB, and wow, it never dies.

off topic> Yeah that was my first stamina/attack combo with unicorno face bolt and clear wheel with a 145 track. I still use it for fun's sake.
Hah, previously I believed it was Kool-Kid 9980 as we had a win-lose thing going. Nowadays it's more like Pyro as I have yet to beat him in an official match. D=
I don't really have a rival. The only person I battle with is my little sister. She beats me sometimes but that's 'cuz I buy her really good Beys like Ray Unicorno.

I have a friend named Kevin who has a bunch of plastics and we battle every once in a while. I'm really jealous of his MS Dranzer and he beats me with that sometimes.
my rivals are 2 kids from school, one is the top bladder but we never fought in a stadium, only tubs and boxes. i also consider chaos blader a rival.
so one of your rivals is a bladder? thats not very nice. Jk
but my rival would probly be my brother. We battle all the time, and with two stamina combos, you never knw who will win
Gah! I have no rivals anymore...I just dominated a school tournament, and never lost a round.My Hasbro Stadium research is paying off.
In beyblade I don't really have any rivals, but the most challenging opponents are my 2 best friends. (but mostly I beat them)XD
My rival is Slifer_Slacker. He may be my best friend but we're the best bladers in my school. But Slifer_Slacker is the second best in school(he use to be, a 4th grader beat him last year but now he's in 5th grade now) and I'm the best and the champion in school Smile For me Slifer_Slacker easy to beat.
This seems like a fun topic.

Even though we're not really talking, Guardian Odin and I have always been very competitive with one another. Other than that, Bluezee is my current match.
i think my rival is my cousin he has 14 years old but i´m always beating him and he tries to revenge on me with stupid things... lol
Probably Starbreaker who goes to my school. I can beat him though. He's the only one apart from me who beyblades in the school...
Hey next time you guys post here, Try to make sure you post a winning streak too, That way it's more fun ;), The winning streak between me and my rival is 52-48, I am 52 because of my recently come Vulcan Horuseus and my new Defense Earth Bull GB145WB and Stamina type burn Bull 145WD :), everytime he uses a beyblade i use an opposing type, trust me I use to battle just with any stupid random bey... Then I joined.....The WBO *DUN DUN DUN*.
(Jan. 07, 2011  1:09 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Gah! I have no rivals anymore...I just dominated a school tournament, and never lost a round.My Hasbro Stadium research is paying off.

Could you share some of that info with me... xP I need it i live in a Hasbroee place, Hehe Pm me okay?
(Jan. 07, 2011  3:04 AM)Deikailo Wrote: This seems like a fun topic.

Even though we're not really talking, Guardian Odin and I have always been very competitive with one another. Other than that, Bluezee is my current match.

Agreed. I also look at Anubis as a rival. I wonder where he went. As of right now, my current rivals, considering I can't pick just one since they are both evenly matched for different reasons would be Cye Kinomiya and Deikailo. I never know what to expect with them. Especially not with Deikailo.