Your Real Name (ELABORATE)

My name is Caylen Saito. I like and hate this name. I like how unique it is. It means "young warrior" in either Hawaiian or Japanese, most likely Japanese.

What do I hate about it? At school:

"Hey Caitlin!"
"How's it going Caleb?"
"You did good on your test, Colin."

NO ONE CAN PRONOUNCE MY NAME. When I was eight and the PS3 was still in the making, I went to this cool displaying of it. I beat the guy running the stand at some game, and he got a microphone and yelled at loud:

"THANK YOU TO THIS AWESOME GAMER, KLYLIAN (kly-LI-an) FOR COMING! HERE'S AN AWESOME PS3 T-SHIRT!" And proceded to hand me a shirt that what the size of my body.

[Image: 384-epic-rage-face.jpg]
My name is David Warren, in my opinion it's ok. I haven't heard a lst name I've liked, ever, so it doesn't bother me.
My name is... errr.... carp i forgot!

wait no! its Alejandro Conejo. Im Mexican. everyone calls me Alex or starts sing Alejandro by Lady Gaga just to piss me off... my last name - conejo - means rabbit in spanish!!! dont believe me? google translate it!
Mine's Alexei It's Russian even though i'm not Russian it means defender of men, I like it some people pronounce it like (Al - ex - ee) some like (Al - ex - ay) which is the right way but only a few say it like that almost everyone says it the first way.
Mines Ryan which I think is Gaelic for king.
Edit: Thanks Chups for telling me the correct thing.
my name is muhammad agung rimba maha putra and i'm a indonesian people and i don't now why my parents named me like that
(Jun. 10, 2011  12:08 PM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: mines ryan which i think is gaelic for king
my brother is called jamie which is gelic for prince i think

i dont wanna say my last name just that it begins with f.
Ryan actually means 'Little King'
I have the same name Wink My name is Ryan McLean. Ryan obviously means 'Little King' in something or other. I have a very Irish/English name. My Grandma and Mother both married english Men. Otherwise my name would probably be Mohammed [Really long Middle-Eastern name] No Racism intended.

But I like my name. Its a simple name that No one can really make fun of. I love the letter 'R' It reminds me of cherry somehow :3
my real name is tyson granger.i know this sounds funny but it is reality acctually i was also surprized when watched beyblade first time but it is the truth.
(Jun. 15, 2011  9:09 AM)Chups Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2011  12:08 PM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: Mines Ryan which I think is Gaelic for king.
Edit: Thanks Chups for telling me the correct thing.
Ryan actually means 'Little King'
I have the same name Wink My name is Ryan McLean. Ryan obviously means 'Little King' in something or other. I have a very Irish/English name. My Grandma and Mother both married english Men. Otherwise my name would probably be Mohammed [Really long Middle-Eastern name] No Racism intended.

But I like my name. Its a simple name that No one can really make fun of. I love the letter 'R' It reminds me of cherry somehow :3
Yeah I knew it was something with at least king in it.
Im Edan Turner, Edan means God of Fire, which is funny because im a pyro and im the only Edan at my school ever! so yeah i like my name
(Jun. 15, 2011  9:18 AM)takao.k/tyson.g Wrote: my real name is tyson granger.i know this sounds funny but it is reality acctually i was also surprized when watched beyblade first time but it is the truth.

Wow Grin What a coincidence Grin
well i guess somebody will find out my name eventually so i might aswell post it , my name is
yep its beyblade related which is pretty cool Wink i do love my name it is short and K is the coolest letter in the world . It means Hot in the urban dictionary Joyful_3
i am not posting my last name for safety reasons
My name is Hachinaru Kisami.
It means 8 Echos
I don't know the origin Tongue_out
my name is emanuel fraguada. i forgot what my name means. XD i didnt really want my name when i was younger because i didnt think it sounded "cool." but there is a good side to it. its very difficult (if not impossible) to make fun of my name.
(Apr. 11, 2011  8:51 PM)Zaneago Wrote: My real name is TADA.... Levi Carver
It is really stupid if i though that!

hey we have the same first name HOLLA
My real name is Joshua.
And everyone on this site who is Christian would know what "Joshua" means. XD
Meh, bet ya can't guess my name XD

It's Callum ____ ______, well yeah.

Hang man ________
my name is camille and thats a name of a hurricane most people dont believe it so google it. my last name i wont say but it starts with a s, it sounds like salsa, and its spanish.

no, i am not mexcan im panamanian thiers a differants
(Jul. 01, 2011  3:12 AM)DARK WOLF WBBA Wrote: my name is camille and thats a name of a hurricane most people dont believe it so google it.

... Almost all names in existence have been used to name hurricanes and tornadoes, that just does not say much at all.
My real name is Taiwo Oluwatobisin Adeshina, it is Youruba, from Nigeria.
Taiwo: First of twins
Oluwatobisin: God is big enough for me.
Adeshina: Name of royalty. I'm no royalty though.
People usually call me Tobi and mistake it for Toby. They are different, and Tobi by itself means "big"
My real name is jonnie Vance. I hate it when people call me Jon Jon or Jonathan
My name is Cody, and most people (my friends) call me Codeman, and I think it sounds cool, but my complete name is Sebastian Cody, so an annoying nickname would be "Sea bass" and that just is plain BAD. My name seems to be from Ireland, (Cody) but I'm Filipino (not Philipino, Filipino. People tend to do it wrong). My last name is very unique and not common in my country, I'm not gonna share it though.
I will give you my name if you want, but just remember I don't give my name to any old tom, carp, and hairy on the net. also note that I don't do my space or face book any more, thats because I was forced into joining face book. so if you want to talk to me online drop me a pm or email or do it here. now without futher delay my name is: Christian Leon Talsma. the first name means follower of Christ. the middle name is my grandfathers and it means lion. the last name is dutch and may be derived from the word tolsma which means a person who collects tolls. I am only giving you this information because I am an adult and tend to like fellow beybladers like yourselves, so feel privileged. I know I am feeling so just to be here on wbo.
(Apr. 13, 2011  2:47 AM)KamenBlader Wrote: My real name is Anthony! Johnson! I'm not afraid to tell you my last name because it is really common. I don't like my last name for that reason. But, it's fun if someone is talking about someone named Johnson I can be like "Oh, you mean my cousin,___?" And, I would prefer Anton or Antony opposed to Anthony. Because=

My 1st grade teacher callled me Anthony once, and a kid thought my last name was Johnson...lol BTW my name is Andrew Jones, no relation to the baseball player. I like my first name because it means the first disciple of Jesus, and I like to called AJ
(May. 25, 2011  4:21 AM)mailz0rr Wrote: my name is im not telling you im not stupid! With people knowing my real name they can probably know where i live and plus even strangers or murderes can track you down

Ok i was just flicking through this topic ( ive already posted my name ) and i know im like 2 pages late, ive seen on facebook people who hav the same name as me and what would creepy people be doing on WBO?