Your Real Name (ELABORATE)

My name is Kile Johnson
By doing this strangers know your real name.
my name is im not telling you im not stupid! With people knowing my real name they can probably know where i live and plus even strangers or murderes can track you down
(May. 25, 2011  3:59 AM)Grovyle32 Wrote: By doing this strangers know your real name.

But do they know your personal info?look,if they are going to track down you,then they will have to search a billion people who shares the same name.
(May. 25, 2011  2:20 PM)quetzacoatl Wrote:
(May. 25, 2011  3:59 AM)Grovyle32 Wrote: By doing this strangers know your real name.

But do they know your personal info?look,if they are going to track down you,then they will have to search a billion people who shares the same name.

yeah, he's right.
(May. 25, 2011  4:21 AM)mailz0rr Wrote: my name is im not telling you im not stupid! With people knowing my real name they can probably know where i live and plus even strangers or murderes can track you down

well..i dont think anyone would to murder you just because you are beyblading kid..with millions people sharing the same name,they wont bother to hunt you down..unless you are VIP...
(May. 25, 2011  2:38 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(May. 25, 2011  4:21 AM)mailz0rr Wrote: my name is im not telling you im not stupid! With people knowing my real name they can probably know where i live and plus even strangers or murderes can track you down

well..i dont think anyone would to murder you just because you are beyblading kid..with millions people sharing the same name,they wont bother to hunt you down..unless you are VIP...

yes, but i kind off know what he meant by killing. nowadays, we just can't be to carefull though but benjo is right to, what motif does the killer have searching for prey who loves beyblade? it just don't make any sense.
Could we really stop this discussion about people killing each other...If you guys don't want to give out your name suite yourself...Just don't derail this thread..that's all I have to say...And moreover nobody is going to kill anybody just because you gave out your name...even if you are a VIP or such...the concept of a person logging into a website about beyblade's just to kill a person sounds really stupid...
(May. 25, 2011  2:47 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote: Could we really stop this discussion about people killing each other...If you guys don't want to give out your name suite yourself...Just don't derail this thread..that's all I have to say...And moreover nobody is going to kill anybody just because you gave out your name...even if you are a VIP or such...the concept of a person logging into a website about beyblade's just to kill a person sounds really stupid...

i think so to, that's just don't make any sense.
what a foolish and funny idea..there can be hundreds of people with your name so just by giving out your name or even surname you aren't luring anyone to kill you..that sounds so silly
Dragoonrocks knows my real name...its Abrar Khan. I like anything about my name because most of the Indian actors has a Khan as their last name and what do I like about Abrar? Its just that I am too used to it and it sounds so cool.

To Mods: Sorry if I am not elaborating on my answer.
ohhay guys my name is Jairo Lopez and it is the most carp name ever. i have no idea what my name means in english, some say God or high power. it's pronounced *hai-row*, you don't call someone named Jose *joe-say* that'd be silly Wink My name is of Hispanic origin, of course, but specifically i haven't the slightest clue. I've been told it is of Colombian descent, others say Dominican. I've even had someone tell me it is of Mexican origin ! I'll probably never know so i'll let you guys decide.
(Jun. 01, 2011  7:09 PM)djspida5 Wrote: ohhay guys my name is Jairo Lopez and it is the most carp name ever. i have no idea what my name means in english, some say God or high power. it's pronounced *hai-row*, you don't call someone named Jose *joe-say* that'd be silly Wink My name is of Hispanic origin, of course, but specifically i haven't the slightest clue. I've been told it is of Colombian descent, others say Dominican. I've even had someone tell me it is of Mexican origin ! I'll probably never know so i'll let you guys decide.
Obviously it means "delicious snack" in Greek and your mom just spelled it completely wrong.
Hm My name ( including middle) Is Darius Zennie Maurice
Darius is my first name because of Darius from the bible Joyful_2
Zennie is my middle name because my great ( 9 greats literallly) grandfathers name was zennie white
Maurice... i really dont know why my name is maurice but we branch off into texas xD
I am just saying that they could tell others friends, they blog on twitter... by the time you know it everyone knows your name!
I think you should stop posting about this name spreading thing
Dont derail this thread just like what dragoonrocks said.

Anyway, my name is Shahmir Varqha it is almost same as my username. Well actually 'Shahmir' is from a tamil movie but people in malaysia thinks it is a malay name and 'Varqha' is a hindi word actually this means something but I dont know what it is.
My first name is Robin. I won't publicly disclose my last name because I'm the only person in the world that I'm aware of with my name. Tongue_out (It's a hyphenated last name)

I hate it when people say my name is a girls name. The proper spelling for girls is Robyn and the name Robin is originally a French boys name.

Robert has been the name of every male on my mother's side for the last five generations and my name comes from my grandfather who was called Robin as a nickname by his grand mother (my great grandmother).
My real name is Travis Koch. My first name is all right but I HATE my last name! My last name is pronounced Kosh but at first meetings a lot of people get mixed up and call me... well um... probably best we don't go there.:\
My first name is Anthony. I have no idea why, my parents decided to name me and my brothers with all A's as our initials, thoroughly confusing them once they hit 30. To be honest, my name's a bit too common for me. I mean, really? My middle name is just my dad's preferred name/middle name, and my last name is just uncreative. Did I mention that people laugh when they find out that my initials are AAA? Yeah... can't wait to get $300 and turn 18.
My name is (Emmanouil) Manos Lambrakis. What I dislike about my name is that Emmanouil(Εμμανουήλ), Manos (Μάνος) for short, stands for "the god is with you", and it goes against my dark, trigger happy personality. Also my last name comes from lambros (λαμπρός), which means bright, and again, goes against my personality...
My name is Austin Reynolds. Apparently it means 'majestic' or something, but that's entirely wrong. XD I'm mostly Irish (from my dad's side), but I have some Polish in me somewhere... My name is okay to me, but I can't think of another name I would like to have instead of Austin. I just hope that I don't get called 'Reynolds Wrap' like my dad did. Tongue_out
My name is Karrington Johnson,kinda unusual since most other people name Karrington are spelled with a C instead of K
(Jun. 05, 2011  4:21 PM)Xyo Wrote: Mine is Charles Gabriel Aquino

You need to include on why you like it or why don't you like something about your name .
My name Dakota Meyer basically.. everyone i meet like my name Gasp