Your Re-paints And Special Customisations

(Jul. 06, 2010  4:40 PM)♥ Wrote: [Image: DSC02460.png]

Always wanted to strip the paint from Galaxy ... Now I can't find a good Clear Wheel to match it! D:
How did you get Galaxy to be like that?XD
just posted a youtube vid of my re-paints

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pXekD0TE_0
(Jul. 10, 2010  12:23 AM)Meros Wrote: just posted a youtube vid of my re-paints

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pXekD0TE_0

Wow, that Galaxy Pegasis looks really cool.
Thanks i have more too ill put them up later
[Image: DSCF0509.jpg]
got bored the other week and did this lol,the gold bits coming threw wasnt what i planed on doing but it looks like scales imo so sorta like it
It works Smile
Looks a bit rough, but I've seen worse paint jobs.
Might have been better off spraying it than brushing it, unless you've got some decent brushes and paint.
the black was gundam marker Tongue_out thats why its abit ruff with the black bits the purple sould be abit more even tho but its probley because it was quite battle scared before i painted it might have been better to remove the gold paint before i did this but ahwell
Here are my repaints, the launcher grip is from hasbro and all of them are hand painted. Sorry about the picture quality, had to resize.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Wow, awesome re-paints!Joyful_2
I love the Golden Burn Wheel.
Thanks!Joyful_2
I've been working on it for a while now,
had to prime, paint, and spray a clear layer which took me a couple days:\
Nice job, FlameDragoon25. I love your LDrago and Burn
I don't know why, but the colors of FlameDragoon25's LDrago (Pre-HWS) repaint reminds me of:
[Image: icecreamsundaystrawberry2.jpg] XD
Going back a few pages, <3, you should strip the paint on a Quetz, that'd be cool.
oh, i already did LOL; although i didn't upload the pics :

[Image: DSC02462.png]

[Image: DSC02463.png]

[Image: DSC02465.png]

Did this a few minutes after stripping Galaxy ... (And I found a cool Clear Wheel to put on Galaxy, haha).

---

(Jul. 13, 2010  6:09 AM)Climax Wrote: I don't know why, but the colors of FlameDragoon25's LDrago (Pre-HWS) repaint reminds me of:

Completely, haha. It reminded me of the L Drago cake.
(Jul. 13, 2010  4:45 PM)♥ Wrote: [Image: DSC02465.png]
Those look amazing! The Virgo wheel that you dyed red looks hot with the Golden Burn wheel.
(Jul. 13, 2010  4:45 PM)♥ Wrote: [Image: DSC02465.png]

-------
How did you strip away the paint, using sandpaper?
and which clear wheel is that?

(Jul. 13, 2010  6:09 AM)Climax Wrote: I don't know why, but the colors of FlameDragoon25's LDrago (Pre-HWS) repaint reminds me of:

Completely, haha. It reminded me of the L Drago cake.

Mmm, deliciousCute
It's a transparent Pisces Clear Wheel. I used Nitro Mors, which is a paint stripper.
my re colour
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

these are all pretty awesome recolors, I have and old Draceil/ Max Grip that I might ecolor to be green black and yellowish orange for draceilish colors.
(Jul. 13, 2010  5:49 AM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: Here are my repaints, the launcher grip is from hasbro and all of them are hand painted. Sorry about the picture quality, had to resize.
Your LLdrago's face looks like the new ray geel's face