Your Re-paints And Special Customisations

Yeah, I guess it does look similar, and while i'm here I might as well post the finished version of it.
Btw it was a Metal Face, so it was hard to handpaint it.
Attached Files

.jpg   DSCF1959.JPG (Size: 81.12 KB / Downloads: 656)
nice one flamedragon
My new re colours I just bought the red and gold markers.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Good idea, but bad execution. Really messy job, should have just spray painted.
ha I dont have spray paint so just have to make do with markers
I find that painting it does a better job then markers and it also lasts longer.
Just get the cheap acrylic paints at your local dollar store and mix in some paint thinner.
So I was bored and came up with this...
[Image: beymurai2.jpg]
I got the idea from pulling a ripcord being compared to a samurai pulling a sword,it's a bit wobbly at times so I add clay to keep the beylauncher handle steady and not come off.
(Aug. 30, 2010  3:18 AM)SilverSurfer Wrote: So I was bored and came up with this...
[Image: beymurai2.jpg]
I got the idea from pulling a ripcord being compared to a samurai pulling a sword,it's a bit wobbly at times so I add clay to keep the beylauncher handle steady and not come off.

Kennosuke Shishi would approve.
(Aug. 27, 2010  1:53 AM)s200401150 Wrote: I just like markers more

I'm pretty sure no one else does.

I wish I had a 'Blood" wheel though :V
My special Rock Wheel re-color with a green highlighter.
I do not recommend trying this though, as the ink doesn't dry completely. Hah... Confused: (Click to View)
(Sep. 20, 2010  3:57 PM)Diamond Wrote:
My special Rock Wheel re-color with a green highlighter.
I do not recommend trying this though, as the ink doesn't dry completely. Hah... Confused: (Click to View)

That's awesome! I think I might try it. Grin
(Sep. 20, 2010  4:30 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: That's awesome! I think I might try it. Grin
I hope you have read this before planning to try it :\:
(Sep. 20, 2010  3:57 PM)Diamond Wrote: I do not recommend trying this though, as the ink doesn't dry completely.
i personaly use games workshop paint hard to get all over the bey so itcan be hard. any suggestions?
suggestions for a ten year old kid i mean
people i customized my pegasus to black storm pegasus have a look!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcGL1_W0pqA
step 1 first watch this vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcGL1_W0pqA
step 2 get a sharpie and paint all of your storm pegasus except the fusion wheel and the rubber tip. then wait 5 mins for it to dry
step 3 gloss the areas how you did in step 2 then this time wait for 10 mins to 15 total.
step 4 use like the coats of carp like very carefully and then you are done except wait for 6 mins this time
step 5 wallah! you are done now you have a black storm pegasus and it looks so cool!
i hope this helped every on if any errors pm me
anyone did it work for you!
(Oct. 01, 2010  5:33 AM)pb Wrote: people i customized my pegasus to black storm pegasus have a look!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcGL1_W0pqA
step 1 first watch this vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcGL1_W0pqA
step 2 get a sharpie and paint all of your storm pegasus except the fusion wheel and the rubber tip. then wait 5 mins for it to dry
step 3 gloss the areas how you did in step 2 then this time wait for 10 mins to 15 total.
step 4 use like the coats of carp like very carefully and then you are done except wait for 6 mins this time
step 5 wallah! you are done now you have a black storm pegasus and it looks so cool!
i hope this helped every on if any errors pm me
anyone did it work for you!
You do realize I was the one that made that video right? XD
Here's my MF Earth Aquila C145WB re-paint. I dyed the clear wheel, track and bottom black using Rit Dye by following "theflightyellz's quick guide to plastic dying".
I have used red permanent marker a base for the metal, and will be using red spray paint over it. After that I will finish it of by using a gloss spray on the metal to create a clear coat around it, so it will help stop the paint from chipping/getting onto the opponents bey in battle.

My camera wasn't supporting my SD card for some unknown reason, so I took the photos on my phone (sorry for bad quality). I'm not showing underneath it yet as the hard to reach parts on the wheel are still silver, I'll post more pictures when It's complete.

[Image: qzm2de.png]

And yes, I painted the face as well xD I don't have the new red metal faces (will get some soon though).
"Earth Aquila You are soo bootiful to me" *pulls back curtain and band appears*
That is freaking awesome Omega sheesh.
Thanks Moss Joyful_3 I can't wait to finish it. I'll probably do some more re-paints after this too.
So want that as my sig now haha.
But Dyes and paints give you a more proffesional even coat.
(Jul. 01, 2009  9:23 PM)Crimson Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2009  9:16 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: What brand of marker was it?

[Image: 2uqorpl.jpg]
By using a fine-tip, I was able to colour underneath the wheel as well, so basically all the yellow is covered.

And since its marker, and not paint or anything like that, it still remains clear. so if you hold it up to the light, it still shines through.

I tried this and now my leone wheel looks great Grin. However, is there a way to prevent the sharpie from smudging on to everything else?
Haha maybe you should let it dry first?
(Oct. 01, 2010  11:26 PM)Jmacro Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2009  9:23 PM)Crimson Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2009  9:16 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: What brand of marker was it?

[Image: 2uqorpl.jpg]
By using a fine-tip, I was able to colour underneath the wheel as well, so basically all the yellow is covered.

And since its marker, and not paint or anything like that, it still remains clear. so if you hold it up to the light, it still shines through.

I tried this and now my leone wheel looks great Grin. However, is there a way to prevent the sharpie from smudging on to everything else?

Dying clear wheels still keeps it clear, and if you want to help prevent fading/chipping, let it dry first, then use silicone spray/gloss spray over the top. Make sure it fully drys.
Haha okay thanks guys Confused I guess I might have been a bit impatient. Any idea how long it takes to dry?