Your Re-paints And Special Customisations

(Oct. 02, 2010  1:58 PM)Jmacro Wrote: Haha okay thanks guys Confused I guess I might have been a bit impatient. Any idea how long it takes to dry?

At least a night for me.
(Jul. 06, 2010  7:08 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: By removing the paint.

how do you remove the paint completely?
(Oct. 02, 2010  11:19 PM)iRoveRice42 Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2010  7:08 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: By removing the paint.

how do you remove the paint completely?

You could try using Mineral Turpentine.
(Oct. 02, 2010  2:16 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2010  1:58 PM)Jmacro Wrote: Haha okay thanks guys Confused I guess I might have been a bit impatient. Any idea how long it takes to dry?

At least a night for me.

Thanks. That gives me a good time frame. I obviously didn't let it dry long enough Pinching_eyes_2
(Oct. 03, 2010  12:30 AM)Jmacro Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2010  2:16 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:

At least a night for me.

Thanks. That gives me a good time frame. I obviously didn't let it dry long enough Pinching_eyes_2

After it drys, it can still chip off quite easy if it comes in contact with another bey in battle, or if dropped, etc. Just be careful.
You all have really inspired me to work on my own customs, I need some advice though. would any of you try spray paint on a Beylauncher or grip?
(Oct. 04, 2010  12:41 AM)Headenbr3 Wrote: You all have really inspired me to work on my own customs, I need some advice though. would any of you try spray paint on a Beylauncher or grip?

I've seen somebody Spraypaint a Launcher-grip Matte Black and it turned out AMAZING.
hm...I was planning on using a gloss white on either a grip or a Beylauncher. The problem for the Beylauncher is trying not to get it in the gears or anything to impare performance...
(Oct. 04, 2010  1:32 AM)Headenbr3 Wrote: hm...I was planning on using a gloss white on either a grip or a Beylauncher. The problem for the Beylauncher is trying not to get it in the gears or anything to impare performance...
Take it apart, then.

I might buy another Hasbro Beylauncher and Spraypaint my old one Dark Blue, White, or Matte Black.
hm...is there a thread on here explaining how to do that?
(Oct. 04, 2010  2:12 AM)Headenbr3 Wrote: hm...is there a thread on here explaining how to do that?

its not hard, just spray pretty much lol, to stop paint from getting in the gears mask of the area. But it realy doesnt matter to much i spray painted one of my bey launchers without masking the gears. i did a thin even coat no paint go inside the gears.
hm I'm trying this out now thanks guys! Imma post results when I complete the entire set Im working on
so is there not a way to keep painted metal wheels from chipping? my gunmetal earth's paint just shredded right off Angry
don't battle with them if you want to keep the paint on. not much else you can do
(Oct. 04, 2010  3:02 AM)Dub Wrote: so is there not a way to keep painted metal wheels from chipping? my gunmetal earth's paint just shredded right off Angry

Nope. It's impossible.
Just finished painting my beyblades, turning them into their face-off set alternates. Pics coming soon.
Hooray! Double post! Here are the pics.

Earth Eagle:

Storm Pegasus

Dark Bull:

Flame Sagittario:

Dark Wolf:

Rock Leone:

I also made a Lightning LDrago Flare Version:

Your Lightning L Drago Flare version needs the metal wheel to be gold other than that this is pretty impressive.
I like your Dark Bull Re-colour Smile
Actually looks "dark"
Train - I know, but I didn't want to accidently paint over Lightning's stickers. Haha, thanks. Coming from the guy who usually makes all the dyeing recolors that means a lot :3
Pyro - That's what I thought too :3 That's the Red Horned Upper-Cut recolor Tongue_out
One thing I forgot to ask BTW, are these WBO tournament legal? I plan to use these at TTGBKitN
What did you use to make that flare version lightning l-drago?
There is no Flare version of Lightning L Drago, by the way.

ShadowPegasis, as long as the paint does not affect the Beyblade's performance and add too much weight, then they should be OK.
Oh ok then what's the name of the black lightning L-Drago?
(Oct. 09, 2010  12:25 AM)Ochibi Wrote: Oh ok then what's the name of the black lightning L-Drago?
Generally just Black Lightning L Drago, hah.