Jan

Your Local Bey Store

Mint Hill, North Carolina
Tournament Results
Your Local Game Store
6908 Matthews-Mint Hill Rd #350
  We will meet inside where the tables used for board games are located.
1:00 PM on 01/04/2020
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

North Carolina Bladers, get your greatest burst beys ready for this Standard Burst Format tournament! This tournament caps out at 24 participants, unfortunately, but we will see if we even hit that cap!

Participant Cap:
As a first time organizer, the most I can allow are 24 participants. Please register as soon as you can, or else the participant count will fill up. REMEMBER: The cap is 24 participants.

Prizes:
Booster B-37 Kaiser Kerbeus Limited Press

B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 Cosmo Valkyrie 11 Eternal Ten

B-152 Random Layer Vol. 3 Knockout Odin Gen (Venom Hydra Zan)

1st place gets 1st pick, 2nd gets 2nd pick, and 3rd gets the remaining prize.

Arrive on Time:
Registration begins at 12:30 P.M. and the tournament will begin at 1:00 P.M.

If you think you will be late, P.M. me and we can work something out.

Give your username to the person at the door as you walk into the venue.

Note: You will not have to pay a venue fee.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

One week everyone! I will also say now that if you have this stadium, pictured here, please bring it! It will make the tournament a lot less time consuming than with only one stadium! It can be any color (unless you colored it yourself a different color). As long as there are no cracks in the floor and the stadium wall is missing no pieces it can be used! Also if anyone wants to judge at my tournament PM me!
[Image: 3kngwd.jpg]

With that, see you all in a week!
While I can’t be in attendance due to work, it feels my heart to see NC back on the map! I’ll make the next one! At least as a spectator.
(Jan. 01, 2020  5:20 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: While I can’t be in attendance due to work, it feels my heart to see NC back on the map! I’ll make the next one! At least as a spectator.

That’s great to hear! I had no idea we had an NC organizer here!
BuilderROB
(Jan. 01, 2020  5:20 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: While I can’t be in attendance due to work, it feels my heart to see NC back on the map! I’ll make the next one! At least as a spectator.

ya I did some good stuff back in the day. I was at the very first tournament during the MFB era with Deikailo.
(Jan. 01, 2020  7:25 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: BuilderROB

ya I did some good stuff back in the day. I was at the very first tournament during the MFB era with Deikailo.

Well I hope to see you at one of my future tournaments!
The tournament is tomorrow everyone! Let me go over three things:

1:  Make sure to be there by 12:30 PM so I can register you in. If you don’t make it by 12:45 PM you could be replaced with someone on the waiting list.

2: Expect to be there for 3-4 hours. If you can not commit to the whole tournament, deregister now.

3: Only the judges and bladers who are called to the tournament area are allowed in there, so please stay out of that area.

With that, see you all tomorrow!
Hope yall have fun
I am on my way to the tournament now! See you guys there!
Good luck everyone! I’m there in spirit. Glad to see this is happening!
Almost there!!!!!!!! 12 min.

It's started!
We had a lot of fun. Thank you for hosting the event, looking forward to future tournaments.
(Jan. 05, 2020  12:18 AM)StayCool Wrote: We had a lot of fun. Thank you for hosting the event, looking forward to future tournaments.

You are welcome! Let me go ahead and post the winners:

1st. TheBeybladeKid

2nd. Camick

3rd. ldrago16
It was an incredible tournament! Great job ROB!
Just wanted to say thanks again for putting this all together and hosting, BuilderROB! My son had a really great time.
can you please post the results to the website
(Jan. 06, 2020  4:19 PM)Camick Wrote: can you please post the results to the website

It is currently in the works! The results will be submitted once the committee approves everything. Still have to do a couple things.
I'm terribly sorry I couldn't make it, my little brother was sick and our internet was out, so I couldn't unregister. I'll try to be at the next one though!
(Jan. 06, 2020  8:59 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I'm terribly sorry I couldn't make it, my little brother was sick and our internet was out, so I couldn't unregister. I'll try to be at the next one though!

Ok, thanks for explaining!
I had a blast thanks for the fun
(Jan. 06, 2020  6:16 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2020  4:19 PM)Camick Wrote: can you please post the results to the website

It is currently in the works! The results will be submitted once the committee approves everything. Still have to do a couple things.

Thanks for the update
I’m excited to see my bey rank yay . It was so fun and I will se all of you at a tournament soon

P.s thanks for hosting the tournament builderrob
(Jan. 08, 2020  8:37 PM)Blader gi 327 Wrote: I’m excited to see my bey rank yay . It was so fun and I will se all of you at a tournament soon

P.s thanks for hosting the tournament builderrob

No problem!
Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0...I/htmlview
(Jan. 19, 2020  6:22 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0...I/htmlview

Hey BuilderROB, can you please make this spreadsheet publicly viewable? Thank you!