Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts

I think, my favourite one has to be Tempo/Horogium, the way it looks, it's just so beautiful.
(Mar. 12, 2013  4:23 AM)LMAO Wrote: I think, my favourite one has to be Tempo/Horogium, the way it looks, it's just so beautiful.

I know. ESPECIALLY the re-colored Horogium Clear Wheels. I'm glad you have an eye for these.
(Mar. 15, 2013  4:33 AM)Whywil DS Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2013  4:23 AM)LMAO Wrote: I think, my favourite one has to be Tempo/Horogium, the way it looks, it's just so beautiful.

I know. ESPECIALLY the re-colored Horogium Clear Wheels. I'm glad you have an eye for these.

Haha, yes. Especially, the gold coloured one that comes with the Strongest Blader Set. It is very smooth and vivid looking.
(Mar. 15, 2013  4:35 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2013  4:33 AM)Whywil DS Wrote:

Haha, yes. Especially, the gold coloured one that comes with the Strongest Blader Set. It is very smooth and vivid looking.

What would make it better, in my eyes, is if the Wheel itself was black or purple and the numerals were gold.
(Mar. 15, 2013  4:35 AM)LMAO Wrote: Especially, the gold coloured one that comes with the Strongest Blader Set.

It's yellow.
I usually love golden Clear Wheels. As well as blue. I LOVE Kerbecs, and Aquario.
Kerbecs is just yellow, haha.

Anyways, my new favorite clear wheels are Fox, white Cetus, and Perseus (mostly the attack ver.). My new favorite Faces are Saggitario II, Fox, and Orion.
Mine is the Takara Cygnus. Looks good as.

But there seems to be a finger print on it ? I've actually owned one before my current one, and it had one too; both on one of the swan heads.
I really like the Crown Clear Wheel and Face ; they look so beautiful.
I also like Virgo, Hades and Ketos ~
(Apr. 07, 2013  4:13 AM)Whywil DS Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2013  4:35 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2013  4:33 AM)Whywil DS Wrote: I know. ESPECIALLY the re-colored Horogium Clear Wheels. I'm glad you have an eye for these.

What would make it better, in my eyes, is if the Wheel itself was black or purple and the numerals were gold.
You mean like THIS? And yes its legit, I used rit dye to make it that color. Smile

[Image: img5853uu.jpg]

[Image: img5854zu.jpg]
(Apr. 08, 2013  3:03 AM)MBF1 Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2013  4:13 AM)Whywil DS Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2013  4:35 AM)LMAO Wrote: Haha, yes. Especially, the gold coloured one that comes with the Strongest Blader Set. It is very smooth and vivid looking.

You mean like THIS? And yes its legit, I used rit dye to make it that color. Smile

[Image: img5853uu.jpg]

[Image: img5854zu.jpg]
In the name of Dragoon, YEEEES. I love it! Grin
My absolute favorite Clear Wheel would have to be Sagittario. It just looks too awesome. As for what I look at the most when I select a Clear Wheel is how it makes the rest of the Beyblade look. In fact, design is usually what I look for.
My favorite clear wheel would have to be Tempo/Horogium. I just love the way it looks, even if it isn't the best clear wheel for combinations. Sometimes I just use that or Kerbecs because if their design Cute