1.17%
Zankye
19.88%
Drago Galaxy
3.51%
Other
16.37%
Total: 100% 171 vote(s)
Some people may not like it. Just respect that.
when leftburst isn’t on here be like
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😤😤😤😤😢

free... hoya = free de la hoya
(Apr. 16, 2021  7:11 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Some people may not like it. Just respect that.

wasn't zankye the one who made the joke zank the dank engine?
I'm not sure just asking, also yeah you gotta respect his opinion
(Apr. 16, 2021  7:09 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  7:05 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Please be respectful towards others and don't act childish.
Dude, I really like your channel, but chill out. He was just messing around.

ye just messin around ya know what i mean?
(Apr. 16, 2021  7:52 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  7:09 PM)g2_ Wrote: Dude, I really like your channel, but chill out. He was just messing around.

ye just messin around ya know what i mean?

Yeah, he is acting rude to his fans constantly. Shame.
(Apr. 16, 2021  7:49 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  7:11 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Some people may not like it. Just respect that.

wasn't zankye the one who made the joke zank the dank engine?
I'm not sure just asking, also yeah you gotta respect his opinion

I'm not sure about that.
Hey Everyone,

I like this thread and love to see the engagement it is bringing out from the community, that being said, lets make sure we are being respectful to everyone. We are all entitled to our own opinions & favorites. If I see the thread get out of control & violate WBO policy, it will be locked/deleted.

I’m sure it won’t be an issue and thank you all for your cooperation. 🙏🏼
(Apr. 16, 2021  7:05 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:42 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Dankye Lol

Dankye da zankye

Please be respectful towards others and don't act childish.

Sorry Zankye I did not mean to offend you I was just messing around
My favourite beytuber is Drago Galaxy, been watching his vids since he had 30k subs and I love his battle videos even if some of them are staged. I try to ignore any drama surrounding him and other beytubers.
Zankye imo makes great content, LeftBurst has the humor.
That is cool I like his channel too
(Apr. 16, 2021  8:04 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  7:52 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: ye just messin around ya know what i mean?

Yeah, he is acting rude to his fans constantly. Shame.

yes mhm
Noah cos comedi funni
Ngl Tho In one of his comment section someone asked if the db system was compatible with chassis and he AND I QUOTE
SAID Why would Superking chassis be compatible with db, use common sense
Which by that logic disks that were release in gt shouldn't work with choz g2_
dragonbeyblade!
(Apr. 16, 2021  9:10 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Ngl Tho In one of his comment section someone asked if the db system was compatible with chassis and he AND I QUOTE
dragonbeyblade!

I mean he does have a point. It should be known that the new system is never compatible with the system prior, that shouldn't be hard to figure out if they keep up with the news.
(Apr. 16, 2021  9:19 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  9:10 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Ngl Tho In one of his comment section someone asked if the db system was compatible with chassis and he AND I QUOTE
dragonbeyblade!

I mean he does have a point. It should be known that the new system is never compatible with the system prior, that shouldn't be hard to figure out if they keep up with the news.

Oke But my point still stand
Which by that logic disks that were release in gt  shouldn't work with choz g2_
dragonbeyblade!
Just asking, why did you tag me? I already knew that Sparking and DB are not compatible.
(Apr. 16, 2021  8:31 PM)Zeutron Wrote: My favourite beytuber is Drago Galaxy, been watching his vids since he had 30k subs and I love his battle videos even if some of them are staged. I try to ignore any drama surrounding him and other beytubers.

Thank you, he's my favorite too!
dragonbeyblade!

yas beykid44

(Apr. 17, 2021  7:04 AM)g2_ Wrote:
dragonbeyblade!
Just asking, why did you tag me? I already knew that Sparking and DB are not compatible.

ye

hey rouge blade u just like my post thanks
(Apr. 17, 2021  8:48 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: hey rouge blade u just like my post thanks

no problem
WBO wombat's my favorite Beyblade channel
Who will win? Zankye or BBGS? They are neck and neck
Why am I not on there lol just joking my fav beytuber is super beyblade family
Honestly I think the beybladegeeks are a bit more skilled then zankye so if they ever face off I think the BBG's have a higher chance of winning (In my opinion)

Yeah Zankye and BBG's are neck and neck I wonder who will win for the most popular beytuber
(Apr. 18, 2021  5:08 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Honestly I think the beybladegeeks are a bit more skilled then zankye so if they ever face off I think the BBG's have a higher chance of winning (In my opinion)

Yeah Zankye and BBG's are neck and neck I wonder who will win for the most popular beytuber
Why would you say that? Zankye is like top 15 in the world and BBG isn't even a player in this game.