Yo, my fellow Bladers!

You may think I'm crazy, but I intend to become the best Blader in the world! I'll accept anyone who challenges me into a battle! A true blader creates his own Bey, so once I literally create a real Bey I'll go around the world challenging the worlds best Bladers Such as OMGBBG, Blast Zone Kid, Left Burst and many more! And then I'l take on Blader Kei-The worlds top ranked Blader!I may not have the cash, style, or fame but I've got spirit! And thats all I need! If you wan't a battle then e-mail me If you dare! 

Nexorite Ninja--korban.diong@riverviewsd.org
Welcome fellow Blader. You'd better start practicing because I already have a Head Start at being #1 Since I've already been to a Tournament. Lol I'm messing with you. Welcome to WBO and enjoy your stay. I hope you fufill your dream to become #1
Welcome Lone Ninja! Here you’ll definitely grow as a Blader and reach your goals!
Hi welcome to the wbo. Good luck on your dreams!
Ahhh, another Enthusiasm type blader. That's always a real treat. Well, start by reading the community rules.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-C...-MUST-READ
Make sure you don't overdo it and post in all kinds of threads inappropriately.

And then read the actual tournament rules and resources to learn how WBO tournaments actually work.
(The entire section)
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folde...eenK-Unpjg
(Burst Standard rules)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mbjw...Q-c9A/edit

Keep in mind that only official Takara Tomy/Sonokong/Youngtoys/Hasbro parts can be used in WBO events, so making your own Bey, well... would not work for WBO tournaments.

Good luck.

EDIT: Let's start with a basic question: What geographic region are you located in? Perhaps you will be able to attend a nearby WBO tournament and learn how they function.
Hey thanks guys!Nice to meet you all.Don't worry "Deceased Crab" guy.I don't intend to post anything inappropriate here, but I do intend to challenge other Bladers and get even stronger than I am now! I hope I see you guy at a nearby tournament!!!
yoo, welcome to the WBO! just gotta warn you tho, getting to the top will be a challenge! good luck tho!
Define "nearby".
(Nov. 06, 2021  10:15 PM)Lone Ninja Wrote: Hey thanks guys!Nice to meet you all.Don't worry "Deceased Crab" guy.I don't intend to post anything inappropriate here, but I do intend to challenge other Bladers and get even stronger than I am now! I hope I see you guy at a nearby tournament!!!

Just remember: Beyblade is pay to win. If you don’t have good parts, you simply won’t do well at tournaments. If you wanna become the best, you need good parts.
Yeah. I've got some interesting comboes even some of the best Bladers don't know about.I like to research and test.
(Nov. 06, 2021  11:10 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2021  10:15 PM)Lone Ninja Wrote: Hey thanks guys!Nice to meet you all.Don't worry "Deceased Crab" guy.I don't intend to post anything inappropriate here, but I do intend to challenge other Bladers and get even stronger than I am now! I hope I see you guy at a nearby tournament!!!

Just remember: Beyblade is pay to win. If you don’t have good parts, you simply won’t do well at tournaments. If you wanna become the best, you need good parts.

Hahahaha, cripes ROB, you don't have to hit them with the harsh realities quite so early, especially not the Enthusiasm types. Just let them have their dreams for a while, don't go out of your way to burst their bubble. Grin
(Nov. 06, 2021  11:21 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2021  11:10 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Just remember: Beyblade is pay to win. If you don’t have good parts, you simply won’t do well at tournaments. If you wanna become the best, you need good parts.

Hahahaha, cripes ROB, you don't have to hit them with the harsh realities quite so early, especially not the Enthusiasm types. Just let them have their dreams for a while, don't go out of your way to burst their bubble. Grin

Fair I guess. I’ll remember that next time.
Also LeftBurst and BBG aren't really competitive bladers...I remember them saying that some good parts were trash.
(Nov. 07, 2021  4:34 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Also LeftBurst and BBG aren't really competitive bladers...I remember them saying that some good parts were trash.

If he wants to beat the BeybladeGeeks and LeftBurst that's fine. They don't have to be Competitive Bladers for you to strive to beat them. If I'm being completely honest I want to beat them probably as much as he does. Will I get a chance to battle them? Nope, the chances of that happening are as Low as the chances of me leaving WBO but I can dream. And I personally believe that if he works hard and never gives up and keeps fighting for his dreams then it'll most likely happen.
(Nov. 07, 2021  4:38 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2021  4:34 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Also LeftBurst and BBG aren't really competitive bladers...I remember them saying that some good parts were trash.

If he wants to beat the BeybladeGeeks and LeftBurst that's fine. They don't have to be Competitive Bladers for you to strive to beat them. If I'm being completely honest I want to beat them probably as much as he does. Will I get a chance to battle them? Nope, the chances of that happening are as Low as the chances of me leaving WBO but I can dream. And I personally believe that if he works hard and never gives up and keeps fighting for his dreams then it'll most likely happen.

Also they don't really use WBo anymore and don't go to tournaments so even if he beats them he'll never be the best blader in the world.
(Nov. 07, 2021  4:42 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2021  4:38 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: If he wants to beat the BeybladeGeeks and LeftBurst that's fine. They don't have to be Competitive Bladers for you to strive to beat them. If I'm being completely honest I want to beat them probably as much as he does. Will I get a chance to battle them? Nope, the chances of that happening are as Low as the chances of me leaving WBO but I can dream. And I personally believe that if he works hard and never gives up and keeps fighting for his dreams then it'll most likely happen.

Also they don't really use WBo anymore and don't go to tournaments so even if he beats them he'll never be the best blader in the world.

In his eyes the BeybladeGeeks are Powerful Opponent's and he said he wanted to defeat them and then he'll start taking on the World Class Bladers from what he said but you should ask him not me. Also sometimes yall gotta have a bit of Faith. He has Faith that he can certainly become the #1 Blader and I personally believe it. If you have a Goal and you work hard to achieve it and you don't ever give up the chances of you reaching your Goal is very high. But also it's his Dream and just because the BeybladeGeeks aren't Competetive Bladers doesn't mean that they aren't Powerful Bladers. They could be a very formidable Foe or not. It's his Dream and and whether it comes true or not it his Dream and I don't think it's the best to be saying that "He'll never be the Best Blader in the World"
(Nov. 07, 2021  4:48 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2021  4:42 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Also they don't really use WBo anymore and don't go to tournaments so even if he beats them he'll never be the best blader in the world.

In his eyes the BeybladeGeeks are Powerful Opponent's and he said he wanted to defeat them and then he'll start taking on the World Class Bladers from what he said but you should ask him not me. Also sometimes yall gotta have a bit of Faith. He has Faith that he can certainly become the #1 Blader and I personally believe it. If you have a Goal and you work hard to achieve it and you don't ever give up the chances of you reaching your Goal is very high. But also it's his Dream and just because the BeybladeGeeks aren't Competetive Bladers doesn't mean that they aren't Powerful Bladers. They could be a very formidable Foe or not. It's his Dream and and whether it comes true or not it his Dream and I don't think it's the best to be saying that "He'll never be the Best Blader in the World"
By saying "He'll never be the Best Blader in the World" I meant that he cannot advance in rankings by defeating non-tournament players.

It didn't mean "You're too weak to challenge strong bladers you're too poor to buy meta parts hahaha you'll never be the best"
Thanks Unseen Burst for supporting me.Yes I know their non tournament bladers, but I thought I mentioned that I'm gonna go up against Kei--The worlds top ranked blader.I can promise you I'll take his title for my own and become the best blader in the world!!!!!!!!

I don't see you with that intention, Greater Longinus.>Unhappy
(Nov. 08, 2021  3:55 AM)Lone Ninja Wrote: Thanks Unseen Burst for supporting me.Yes I know their non tournament bladers, but I thought I mentioned that I'm gonna go up against Kei--The worlds top ranked blader.I can promise you I'll take his title for my own and become the best blader in the world!!!!!!!!

I don't see you with that intention, Greater Longinus.>Unhappy

Woah Woah! Before we get carried away what GreaterLonginus meant was that you won't get any points for beating BeybladeGeeks and BZK. You need to meet them in a Tournament then if you beat them depending on how Highly they're ranked and how many matches and Tournaments you win determines your Ranking. I kinda miss understood what GreaterLonginus was talking about. I didn't mean that he was calling you weak I was just saying that if you want to beat the Beytubers that you look up to that's fine and you don't need to get BeyPoints for it. I think Me and GreaterLonginus mostly miss understood each other but he's a Good Person so don't worry about anything and hey if you ever find yourself in a Pickle I'll be around to help so don't worry about anything even if it turns out to be a Miss Understanding!
haha... look at these fools trying to be the best blader, while I am THE WORST BLADER. Fear me.

My best combo is Holy Horosod Aero Yard, fear me.
(Nov. 08, 2021  6:46 AM)(Blank) Wrote: haha... look at these fools trying to be the best blader, while I am THE WORST BLADER. Fear me.

Yard is actually quite decent...maybe Quest? On lighter beys Quest is even worse than on oE. Or maybe Edge.
(Nov. 08, 2021  9:56 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2021  6:46 AM)(Blank) Wrote: haha... look at these fools trying to be the best blader, while I am THE WORST BLADER. Fear me.

Yard is actually quite decent...maybe Quest? On lighter beys Quest is even worse than on oE. Or maybe Edge.
Quest has godly defence tho, so it can just stall flower patterns. Maybe a better option is Operate? Also, I just had an idea. What if Electric Quest existed! :0
Godly stamina and defense
THE WORST BLADER, its you that should be fearing us."The Legend Three"!!Consisting of Nexorite Ninja(Me), UnseenBurst, and Greater Longinus!

P.S.-You guys liked what I called us?

Sorry for getting ahead of myself earlier, Greater longinus.Smile
(Nov. 08, 2021  10:37 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2021  9:56 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Yard is actually quite decent...maybe Quest? On lighter beys Quest is even worse than on oE. Or maybe Edge.
Quest has godly defence tho, so it can just stall flower patterns. Maybe a better option is Operate? Also, I just had an idea. What if Electric Quest existed! :0
Godly stamina and defense

It can never stall any rubber attack driver. Even Xtreme has more stamina than Quest. The main problem of Quest is that it kept falling over, so even if it had electricity it'll still fall over and stop spinning.