Yo-Kai Watch Megathread

Does anybody know where to watch the new ep?
I dont wanna wait another week just for it to release on youtube
dude the new ep is pretty good

(Mar. 26, 2021  11:25 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Does anybody know where to watch the new ep?

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x807rhx
here
(Mar. 27, 2021  2:35 AM)spinattacker Wrote: dude the new ep is pretty good

(Mar. 26, 2021  11:25 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Does anybody know where to watch the new ep?

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x807rhx
here
thanks I skimmed thru the ep, I didnt like the ultraman, I prefer giant robot
Ryuga's Son
Eclipse Force
Im so happy I made a meem:
[Image: 53sw5a.jpg]

I am going to place him in place of liitle kommander (at first it was going to be the goldenyan reeincarnation which I forgot the name but I need at least 2 damage boosters to get a good score)
but I am afraid that taking away some of the charming tribe boost will affect my team too much
but ok
(Mar. 30, 2021  10:36 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Ryuga's Son
Eclipse Force

I am going to place him in place of liitle kommander (at first it was going to be the goldenyan reeincarnation which I forgot the name but I need at least 2 damage boosters to get a good score)
but I am afraid that taking away some of the charming tribe boost will affect my team too much
but ok

I shall title u as the Mem-er Do not disappoint me, or I shall take the title back
(Mar. 31, 2021  2:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  10:36 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Ryuga's Son
Eclipse Force

but ok

I shall title u as the Mem-er Do not disappoint me, or I shall take the title back

[Image: pneu6tfbrwj41.png]
valtaoi_007 The last thing I wanted to say is that, in Yokai Watch! Nate used the Yokai Watch Elda, from the previous spin off series. Does that mean Nate will use the YSP Watch in Yo-kai Watch♪? I kinda hope they just have a new watch though. I'm sure we will get them cause classic series still do get watches obviously (Model Zero, U, and Dream) but I hope instead of just a remastered version of the other watch we get a substantial upgrade.

Sorta like how the U first came with the ability to update it with an SD card, that was a big thing that the Dream carried over. So I think it would be cool if we got another one of those big upgrades. Maybe a watch with SD card capability like the older ones, but also some extra buttons to transform into a Yokai Hero for compatible medals, or at the very least get some of the Yokai's power (like Jibanyan's speed).

Also I would like to see some power up kits returning.
wait is katie getting a watch canon? and also is there any canon shipping in the show? or is it just people getting annoyed that yokai are doing everything they can to stop nate from getting close to katie.
(Apr. 01, 2021  5:04 PM)eggblader Wrote: wait is katie getting a watch canon? and also is there any canon shipping in the show? or is it just people getting annoyed that yokai are doing everything they can to stop nate from getting close to katie.

I'm not sure if it that is canon too the anime or not, but I know in the future (Shadowside) Nate and Katie are married.
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:42 PM)Instarez Wrote: valtaoi_007 The last thing I wanted to say is that, in Yokai Watch! Nate used the Yokai Watch Elda, from the previous spin off series. Does that mean Nate will use the YSP Watch in Yo-kai Watch♪? I kinda hope they just have a new watch though. I'm sure we will get them cause classic series still do get watches obviously (Model Zero, U, and Dream) but I hope instead of just a remastered version of the other watch we get a substantial upgrade.

Sorta like how the U first came with the ability to update it with an SD card, that was a big thing that the Dream carried over. So I think it would be cool if we got another one of those big upgrades. Maybe a watch with SD card capability like the older ones, but also some extra buttons to transform into a Yokai Hero for compatible medals, or at the very least get some of the Yokai's power (like Jibanyan's speed).

Also I would like to see some power up kits returning.

Its a possibility that nate get a YSP watch

(Apr. 01, 2021  5:04 PM)eggblader Wrote: wait is katie getting a watch canon? and also is there any canon shipping in the show? or is it just people getting annoyed that yokai are doing everything they can to stop nate from getting close to katie.
Katie getting a watch is canon in the game timeline and in the alternate game universe (when you chose katie instead of nate)
but not in the anime 

And Katie x Nate is a canon shipping as in shadowside we see that Keita (nate ) and Fumi (Katie) are married and have two kids (Natusme and Keisuke)

I wanna see more character history on yokai watch
like shin's
I wanna know if he became Keisou's friend or if he have any children we know or if he even became a yokai after he died
or even Keisou himself, he literally only appeared in the first movie, the second game and in a cameo on forever friends trailer
At first I wasn't sure but now I'm very confident they'll have SD card capability, it's easier for everyone. Cause if they want to update the watch with new hardware (Like adding new medal songs or medal compatibility) they have to make and resell the same watch, and you have to rebuy the same watch, just with a little update. But with SD cards, they just make an SD card with an update, and you buy it to update your watch. They don't have to make more units (in turn wasting more money) and you don't have to buy the same product again (just with a small update , but still).
have anyone heard of the thing going on on twitter I think called #SaveYokaiWatch
I dont know much about it

I miss level 5 here in US
they promised us yokai watch 4, but then they said they will not translate the sounds and cutscenes and then ... they are gone
(Apr. 01, 2021  7:20 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: have anyone heard of the thing going on on twitter I think called #SaveYokaiWatch

they promised us yokai watch 4, but then they said they will not translate the sounds and cutscenes and then ... they are gone

Oh yeah, like a month ago people were trying to get Yokai Watch to revive in the US. It wasn't a complete failure, they got the script writers attention but didn't do much. Also yeah, Level 5 is no longer doing games in the West, sadly.
(Apr. 01, 2021  8:36 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  7:20 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: have anyone heard of the thing going on on twitter I think called #SaveYokaiWatch

Oh yeah, like a month ago people were trying to get Yokai Watch to revive in the US. It wasn't a complete failure, they got the script writers attention but didn't do much. Also yeah, Level 5 is no longer doing games in the West, sadly.
I know about the second thing which is sad
thats why I miss level 5
(Apr. 01, 2021  8:55 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  8:36 PM)Instarez Wrote: Oh yeah, like a month ago people were trying to get Yokai Watch to revive in the US. It wasn't a complete failure, they got the script writers attention but didn't do much. Also yeah, Level 5 is no longer doing games in the West, sadly.
I know about the second thing which is sad
thats why I miss level 5

You can still just buy the Japanese game online and play it on an English console, but it's still sad. I wish they'd pay more attention to the Western fan base.
(Apr. 01, 2021  8:59 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  8:55 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I know about the second thing which is sad
thats why I miss level 5

You can still just buyu the Japanese game online and play it on an English console, but it's still sad. I wish they'd pay more attention to the Western fan base.

Ikr
like I have puni puni (too poor to buy a 3ds or console) and even being awesome that I can still play wib wob, its sad that is all in japanese
(Apr. 01, 2021  9:00 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  8:59 PM)Instarez Wrote: You can still just buyu the Japanese game online and play it on an English console, but it's still sad. I wish they'd pay more attention to the Western fan base.

Ikr
like I have puni puni (too poor to buy a 3ds or console) and even being awesome that I can still play wib wob, its sad that is all in japanese

Yeah I play Puni Puni through like an emulator type thing, and it's still cool.
(Apr. 01, 2021  9:01 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  9:00 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Ikr

Yeah I play Puni Puni through like an emulator type thing, and it's still cool.

you can download it via quooapp (is the 4th most popular game there)
the game is pretty nice 

going off topic a little
what is your strongest youkai there?
I have shikkokumaru but my strongest is Elzemekia as she is lvl 60
(Apr. 01, 2021  9:03 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  9:01 PM)Instarez Wrote: Yeah I play Puni Puni through like an emulator type thing, and it's still cool.

you can download it via quooapp (is the 4th most popular game there)
the game is pretty nice 

going off topic a little
what is your strongest youkai there?
I have shikkokumaru but my strongest is Elzemekia as she is lvl 60

I haven't played that much but I believe my strongest is an Onryo from Academy Y.
Y Academy is officially over Unhappy Probably my favorite Yokai Watch series, but I am excited for Yo-kai Watch♪.
(Apr. 02, 2021  2:14 PM)Instarez Wrote: Y Academy is officially over Unhappy Probably my favorite Yokai Watch series, but I am excited for Yo-kai Watch♪.

I know right
its sad, even if the series is bad I liked it
sad it ended in such a bad condition
(Apr. 02, 2021  7:18 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2021  2:14 PM)Instarez Wrote: Y Academy is officially over Unhappy Probably my favorite Yokai Watch series, but I am excited for Yo-kai Watch♪.

I know right
its sad, even if the series is bad I liked it
sad it ended in such a bad condition

Yeah it was rushed at the end.

They foreshadowed a new character at the end if the final Y Academy episode. His name is Kirameki Sasuga and he uses Monster Special Power.
Instarez Is it just me or Kesuzo looks like fuu2?

also
do you think I should replace my haten soranaki with bluepon (normal body, not perfecr body)
even if bluepon is just a ss rank, he gives back some of the charming unity bonus I lost by replacing little K with shikkokumaru
so it would help right?
what do you think?
(Apr. 04, 2021  2:07 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Instarez Is it just me or Kesuzo looks like fuu2?

also
do you think I should replace my haten soranaki with bluepon (normal body, not perfecr body)
even if bluepon is just a ss rank, he gives back some of the charming unity bonus I lost by replacing little K with shikkokumaru
so it would help right?
what do you think?

Yeah that would help. Sometimes even if it's low ranked it can still provide good stuff.
(Apr. 04, 2021  2:17 AM)Instarez Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2021  2:07 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Instarez Is it just me or Kesuzo looks like fuu2?

also
so it would help right?
what do you think?

Yeah that would help. Sometimes even if it's low ranked it can still provide good stuff.

you were right
even if my bluepon is a SS rank on lvl 22 and soranaki a SSS rank on lvl 50
my bluepon increased the damage a lot and decreased the HP just a little, so even if bluepo has worse stats, the unity bonus increase it by a lot
thanks

also the new character that they showed on the last ep looks more like kyubi's human version than risuke the literal kyubi reincarnation does

Instarez I think your theory got disproved by the trailer since Keita is using the good old white watch on the trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whzU9Nuo...iwatch2021

I just hope that Inaho has more importance than the 2019 series
(she was just there), and that Katie officially gets a watch

wait does that mean we get an updated white watch that fits model u and dream medals? (since the OG white watch is very limited for the grey medals only)