Yo-Kai Watch Megathread

By the way, they’re rereleasing the Yokai Watch for this years anime season. It is called the DX Yo-kai Watch ♪SPECIAL. It comes with Comes with Jibanyan, Komasan, Komajiro, Blazion, Hidabat, Manjimutt, Robonyan F, Gnomey, Venoct, Kyubi and Medetai Yo-kai Medals. It is Bandai Premium exclusive, and releases on May 31 in Japan.
https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000157554
(May. 06, 2021  2:04 PM)Instarez Wrote: By the way, they’re rereleasing the Yokai Watch for this years anime season. It is called the DX Yo-kai Watch ♪SPECIAL. It comes with Comes with Jibanyan, Komasan, Komajiro, Blazion, Hidabat, Manjimutt, Robonyan F, Gnomey, Venoct, Kyubi and Medetai Yo-kai Medals. It is Bandai Premium exclusive, and releases on May 31 in Japan.

ooh
I just hope its compatible with all medals and that at least the toy have the summoning songs

also it would have been great if they released with it the new enma medal featured in the anime
(May. 06, 2021  2:07 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(May. 06, 2021  2:04 PM)Instarez Wrote: By the way, they’re rereleasing the Yokai Watch for this years anime season. It is called the DX Yo-kai Watch ♪SPECIAL. It comes with Comes with Jibanyan, Komasan, Komajiro, Blazion, Hidabat, Manjimutt, Robonyan F, Gnomey, Venoct, Kyubi and Medetai Yo-kai Medals. It is Bandai Premium exclusive, and releases on May 31 in Japan.

ooh
I just hope its compatible with all medals and that at least the toy have the summoning songs

also it would have been great if they released with it the new enma medal featured in the anime

Here’s the link, there apparently is international shipping https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000157554
(May. 06, 2021  2:08 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(May. 06, 2021  2:07 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: ooh

Here’s the link, there apparently is international shipping https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000157554

"hey Ferb, I know what we are going to buy today" (by today I mean may 31st)
(Jul. 01, 2021  2:59 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: happy 8th anniversary yo-kai watch

*Playing Gera-Gera-Po*
(Jul. 01, 2021  3:16 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:

*Playing Gera-Gera-Po*

*gera gera po intensifies*

Already? The 7th anniversary felt like a month ago. Time flies when you have barely any news I guess lol.
(Jul. 03, 2021  12:02 AM)Instarez Wrote:

Already? The 7th anniversary felt like a month ago. Time flies when you have barely any news I guess lol.

yeah
yay today (I think) released yo-kai watch 1 for android and Iphone
the problem is
idk how to buy it cause I use android
Things have been pretty dead, however that should change soon. When note ends in a little over a month, we should be getting news on the next spin off, which should greatly switch things up, and major releases, nowadays there's barely any toys, but medals and watches used to releases every few months.