Yo-Kai Watch Megathread

GERA GERA PO GERA GERA PO

I hope its the remix found in yo kai watch 4

and yo kai taiso?
is it a new yo kai excercise three, the 2 or the tsuzuki part 2?
Eclipse Force
I am sad now
I wasted all my Y points trying to get shikkokumaru on Puni Puni and I could not get him
but when I used the crank on the secondary account for the first time in weeks (which I dont use) I FRICKING GOT HIM!
(Mar. 17, 2021  11:55 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Eclipse Force
I am sad now
I wasted all my Y points trying to get shikkokumaru on Puni Puni and I could not get him
but when I used the crank on the secondary account for the first time in weeks (which I dont use) I FRICKING GOT HIM!

Dang, had a similar experience during the first YSP event in Puni Puni last year. Spent so long and only got a generic villain Onryo Unhappy
(Mar. 18, 2021  12:15 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  11:55 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Eclipse Force
I am sad now

Dang, had a similar experience during the first YSP event in Puni Puni last year. Spent so long and only got a generic villain Onryo Unhappy

my first ZZ and one of the best yokai in the game

in my alt account which I only use to do the friends mission in nyanbo coins missions
Eclipse Force
do you know your puni puni friend code?
I want to have you as my friend in the game
(Mar. 19, 2021  3:41 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Eclipse Force

I can check later if I have time
(Mar. 19, 2021  10:27 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2021  3:41 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Eclipse Force

I can check later if I have time

Ok

before yesterday I didnt even knew you played puni puni
Today I finished rereading all the manga. Planning to rewatch the whole Yo-Kai anime.
(Mar. 19, 2021  11:54 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Today I finished rereading all the manga. Planning to rewatch the whole Yo-Kai anime.

Nice, I should probably reread the manga. It's really good.
(Mar. 20, 2021  12:06 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2021  11:54 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Today I finished rereading all the manga. Planning to rewatch the whole Yo-Kai anime.

Nice, I should probably reread the manga. It's really good.

you should. It's def one of my fav mangas.
(Mar. 20, 2021  1:12 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2021  12:06 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Nice, I should probably reread the manga. It's really good.

you should. It's def one of my fav mangas.

The finale of the Tomnyan arc with al lthe fights was an awesome change of pace.
[url=https://postimages.org/][Image: hyakki-hime.png][/url
Just got damona
is it a happy day or not?
Now I just need that dang hair clip, Beach-Hime and blizzie and I will be able to make a team of blizzaria (and recolors)

edit: I forgot I already had normal blizzaria and got her before even my frostina
Eclipse Force
I think you dont have time so I will send you mine friend code cause I need friends in the game
j1lj2a48
I was just seeing the older posts and I was right that soranaki is mt bouncers yokai partner
(Mar. 20, 2021  1:25 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2021  1:12 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: you should. It's def one of my fav mangas.

The finale of the Tomnyan arc with al lthe fights was an awesome change of pace.

Ye they were insanely good, one of my fav anime fights (in top 30)
(Mar. 22, 2021  12:11 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2021  1:25 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The finale of the Tomnyan arc with al lthe fights was an awesome change of pace.

Ye they were insanely good, one of my fav anime fights (in top 30)

Probably some of the best I've seen in a childrens battle manga (granted tehy're mostly comedy/battle but yokai watch is too).
(Mar. 22, 2021  12:14 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2021  12:11 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Ye they were insanely good, one of my fav anime fights (in top 30)

Probably some of the best I've seen in a childrens battle manga (granted tehy're mostly comedy/battle but yokai watch is too).

Yes I agree, def one of those fights I want to rewatch in the future (or right now)
I know this is just a bump in disguise but lets just appreciate how good uptown springdale music is
[Image: It-isnt-shikkokumaru-but.png]
it isnt shikkokumaru but
nice
Zashiki Kommander
almost done with my anime rewatch of this. I love it.
Eclipse Force
I have a question
when will you be my friend
in my puni puni team do you have an idea of who should I change to make place for Zashiki Kommander?

1Elzemekia  (rank z) (Attacker)
2Yami Rinne (rank z) (attacker)
3Little Kommander (rank sss) (attacker and inspirit)
4Haten Soranaki (rank sss) (He is a damage booster)
5Nuigolnyan    (rank sss)(damage booster, I have two boosters cause the boost stack)

or I dont need to change anything?
(Mar. 23, 2021  8:29 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Eclipse Force
I have a question
in my puni puni team do you have an idea of who should I change to make place for Zashiki Kommander?

5Nuigolnyan    (rank sss)(damage booster, I have two boosters cause the boost stack)

Why are so obsessed with Yo Kai Watch

Ik you didn't ask me, but change position with Yami Rinne for Zashiki Kommander
(Mar. 23, 2021  8:37 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  8:29 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Eclipse Force
I have a question

Why are so obsessed with Yo Kai Watch

Ok
thanks

its totally not because im a loser and the only things I like are beyblade, Yw and dinosaurs and that im trying to change but cant
(Mar. 23, 2021  8:41 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  8:37 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Why are so obsessed with Yo Kai Watch

Ok
thanks

its totally not because im a loser and the only things I like are beyblade, Yw and dinosaurs and that im trying to change but cant

]Yoo I want to tell you something with three spoilers and only open them if you are not going to get offended:

Dude Yami Rinne is insane. really like that character
(Mar. 23, 2021  8:45 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  8:41 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Ok
thanks

]Yoo I want to tell you something with three spoilers and only open them if you are not going to get offended:

Dude Yami Rinne is insane. really like that character

I know sad that he sucks (stat wise and only for a z rank), he looks awesome
I didnt like the tribe change from enma to eerie but hey, I can use him in events now 
cause I did what you said and changes my Yami Rinne (lvl50 ) for my Zashiki Kommander (lvl 27) and my attack stat went up by 200 and my hp dropped by 4 but I think its because zashiki is a event yokai