Jun

Yami Tournament Episode 5: The Yami Strikes Back!

Brooklyn, NY
Tournament Results
Kings Games
1685 E 15th St
  Pay entrance fee on 1st Floor Cash Register. Tournament on 2nd Floor
12:00 PM on 06/02/2019
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  

This fee is a 5 dollar venue fee

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hey Everyone!

I am teaming up with @[Yami] and @[Sniper] for another tournament. For this go-around, we'll be running Burst Standard.

Our current tournament date is Sunday, June 2nd, 2019 at Kings Games for a Beyblade Burst Format tournament!

Important Information:

1. Tournament Registration begins at 11:30am. 

Please plan to arrive at Kings Games before registration starts. The later you arrive, the longer it will take to start the tournament.

2. The Tournament begins at 12:00pm. 

You will not be able to register after 12:00pm. Even if you are joined to this tournament on this thread, if you are not registered by 12:00pm or arrive after 12:00pm we will be unable to fit you into the bracket.

Tournament System:

Depending on the number of participants we will use one of the following systems to run the first stage of this tournament:

Swiss (17 - 32 Players):
Bladers play 5 rounds. After the first round, bladers are paired based on their match history. Bladers with the highest records face each other, then the second-highest, etc. The top eight players advance to the final stage.

Double Elimination (33+ Players):
In Double Elimination, there are two brackets: the Winners Bracket and Losers Bracket. After losing once, Bladers are sent to the Losers Bracket. If they lose for a second time, they are eliminated from the event. Once both brackets have been completed, the top eight players (top four from the Winners Bracket, top four from the Losers Bracket) advance to the final stage.

Participant Cap:
Due to safety, this tournament will have a 50 PARTICIPANT CAP. Please join soon if you would like to participate. Joining secures you a spot on the participant list down below!

Participant List:

1. LazerBeamz
  2. Yami
  3. Sniper
  4. Ardmore Bladers
  5. ultra destinus
  6. super spryzen
  7. CitrusNinja3
  8. GhostShredder
  9. LegendV3
  10. Vincen
  11. HenryGBradford
  12. joseph317
  13. joeycodyalex
  14. Ajeeblade
  15. Nik P.
  16. NewRocChampion1
  17. geetster99
  18. Rafaelburst17
  19. Hector619
  20. Esquaredheisjah
  21. Sebas2000
  22. micheal123
  23. minedash360
  24. Xtreme Machine
  25. Farfasoun2010
  26. Mrtigerfan101
  27. supremeboss57
  28. Goat Gang CCNJ
  29. YutPut
  30. BlakeAnthony
  31. Beyblade Alex
  32. AndréeD
  33. High Acidness
  34. Chatieboy
  35. EpicSpriggan
  36. infernozonekid
  37. HurricaneGrey
  38. RafaBurst
  39. Chriskarmon
  40. shota
  41. ricketlauncher5
  42. DJ109
  43. Mr.Valkyrie
  44. HYPERZ
  45. Grid
  46. kjrules17
  47. BoneheadJ1130
  48. NatedogPhilly
  49. Ethan el crack
  50. Quiqui 23

PRIZES!

JUDGMENT JOKER 00 TURN TRICK

GT RANDOM LAYER COLLECTION VOLUME 1 AIR KNIGHT Confirmed

GT RANDOM LAYER COLLECTION VOLUME 1 DEAD PHOENIX Confirmed

1st place will have 1st pick, 2nd place will have 2nd pick, and 3rd place receives the remaining prize.

The tournament will take place at Kings Games, rain or shine. Please pay the venue fee at the cash register on the first floor. The tournament will be held on the second floor.

Please Arrive On Time

Please be sure to arrive ON TIME for this tournament. We will start registration at 11:30 AM and will begin the tournament at approximately 12:00PM. If you think you're going to run a bit late, please let me know via a post through this thread or a PM and I'll see what I can do!

If you plan on attending, please click the blue JOIN TOURNAMENT button at the top of this page!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I wish I could go but my dad said it's too far. If it was a Saturday it would be different.
I made this account for my son we should be there first event for both of us.
(May. 28, 2019  4:58 AM)HurricaneGrey Wrote: I made this account for my son we should be there first event for both of us.

Just a reminder that if both you and your son are entering the event, you will each need a WBO account. Wink
ie another email and username Joyful_3
I hope I don't get a nose bleed like last time when I was battling Yami XD
Lol dude ??

At least the rain won’t affect anything because it’s indoors yaaaaaaaaaay
Facts bro I got 5th place in the Empire's strike back tournament

And I hope they are selling beyblade combos for 5$ agian like last tournament!
(May. 29, 2019  10:31 PM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: Facts bro I got 5th place in the Empire's strike back tournament

And I hope they are selling beyblade combos for 5$ agian like last tournament!

Sorry. No beyblades can be sold at King Games. Maybe next time at a different location.
It's ok but thx I was just done training well 4 days left guys! I'ma make a video about all the battles and right now Ima make a Beyblade burst app Gameplay with Turbo Valkyrie Dread Phoenix Air Knight Orb E4 Geist F4 And more plus Cross Collision Stadium!
Cool man I’ll be sure to watch it the last one was great I’ve been trying to get turbo valtryek but there’s no qr code yet

I’m not gonna be able to make it sadly I really wanted to go but next time I’ll take first place
(May. 28, 2019  6:47 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
(May. 28, 2019  4:58 AM)HurricaneGrey Wrote: I made this account for my son we should be there first event for both of us.

Just a reminder that if both you and your son are entering the event, you will each need a WBO account. Wink
ie another email and username Joyful_3

Already taken care of ?
Hey everyone!

Thanks for your patience. Here are the prizes for the tournament!

GT RANDOM LAYER COLLECTION VOLUME 1

1st Place will receive the first pick, 2nd will receive the second pick, and 3rd place will leave with the remaining prize.

Let's make this a great one!
(May. 30, 2019  5:41 PM)LazerBeamz Wrote: Hey everyone!

Thanks for your patience. Here are the prizes for the tournament!

GT RANDOM LAYER COLLECTION VOLUME 1

1st Place will receive the first pick, 2nd will receive the second pick, and 3rd place will leave with the remaining prize.

Let's make this a great one!

Pretty Noice Prizes m8
Now I'm even more motivated to win than before!
Same here I don't care random booster layer 1 is cool for classic tournaments and air knight oh baby triple

And guys am I able to use two bearings?
Two bearing tips in one deck? Why, no.
(May. 30, 2019  10:50 PM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: Same here I don't care random booster layer 1 is cool for classic tournaments and air knight oh baby triple

In one Deck, no. You can't any repeat parts. You can switch out your Bearing between matches or if one breaks.
(May. 30, 2019  10:50 PM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: Same here I don't care random booster layer 1 is cool for classic tournaments and air knight oh baby triple

This is the GT Random Layer Collection Volume one. None of the layers in the Random Layer Collection can be used in classic.
I wonder if the other Random Layer Collection box also comes with Air Knight. That would be funny, but might be disappointing if the first or second place player really wanted Dread Bahamut.
"And guys am I able to use two bearings?"

Nyc beyblade in a nutshell
Rude just rude I was asking ok

(May. 31, 2019  4:01 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I wonder if the other Random Layer Collection box also comes with Air Knight. That would be funny, but might be disappointing if the first or second place player really wanted Dread Bahamut.
Yo dude can i borrow the Dragon launcher like last time since there not selling launchers or Beyblade?
(May. 31, 2019  9:29 PM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: Rude just rude I was asking ok

(May. 31, 2019  4:01 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I wonder if the other Random Layer Collection box also comes with Air Knight. That would be funny, but might be disappointing if the first or second place player really wanted Dread Bahamut.
Yo dude can i borrow the Dragon launcher like last time since there not selling launchers or Beyblade?

Yeah, sure. Idk if you're more comfortable with that or the LR String Launcher because I just got a Long LR Launcher in Beigoma Blues, so you could borrow the normal LR or Dragon Winder.
Can the LR? Unlock burst Stopper?
(May. 31, 2019  10:32 PM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: Can the LR? Unlock burst Stopper?

It definitely can on Cho-Z Achilles. It might feel a bit awkward when you launch because of how old it is, but the gears seem to be in really good shape.
Oh ok thx dude Ill use the string launcher because one of Cho z Achilles teeth are worn down and I need the burst Stopper to block it from BURST ING!
I'm kinda sad that cho z spriggan on bearing yolos itself when facing same spin