[Writing Tournament] Winners Announced - Congratulations!

lol I don't even remember if I participated.

I have a vague image of that first tournament, but I don't remember if I participated. I do remember, however, that a lot of people signed up for that one. I think that deterred me, also because that was during school time when I turn into an even lazier person than I am over the summer (which I need to change, because I have to finish my summer assignments in 2 weeks. >.>)
(Aug. 19, 2012  12:58 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: lol I don't even remember if I participated.

I have a vague image of that first tournament, but I don't remember if I participated. I do remember, however, that a lot of people signed up for that one. I think that deterred me, also because that was during school time when I turn into an even lazier person than I am over the summer (which I need to change, because I have to finish my summer assignments in 2 weeks. >.>)

Lucky, I have one week.
(Aug. 19, 2012  4:03 AM)Temporal Wrote: I have three days!

You win. congrats.
(Aug. 19, 2012  4:17 AM)Taylor Swift Wrote:

You win. congrats.

I've got 2. Confusedmug:
I'm going on vacation on Tuesday and won't be back until Sunday night.
I start on Monday.
(Aug. 19, 2012  4:22 AM)Frieza Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2012  4:17 AM)Taylor Swift Wrote:

You win. congrats.

I've got 2. Confusedmug:
I start on Monday.

Vacation counts as days too. no?
(Aug. 19, 2012  4:24 AM)Taylor Swift Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2012  4:22 AM)Frieza Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2012  4:17 AM)Taylor Swift Wrote: You win. congrats.

I've got 2. Confusedmug:
I start on Monday.

Vacation counts as days too. no?

Days for partying. Grin
Yeah, but I doubt that you have 3 AP assignments from the most work-loving teacher for each subject...

I have a TON of carp to finish up. But moving from off-topicness, I'm definitely looking forward to the next tournament. The deadlines will be harder to meet because of junior year in school, but I could try over the weekends or something.
I wish I could have made a good enough storyUnhappy
(Aug. 19, 2012  4:26 AM)Kid Death Wrote: I wish I could have made a good enough storyUnhappy

It's all in the improvement Wink You'll get there.
(Aug. 19, 2012  4:26 AM)Kid Death Wrote: I wish I could have made a good enough storyUnhappy

Hey, we all start from somewhere, right? All you gotta do is work your way up.