Write Your Own Stories

(Nov. 13, 2017  11:24 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Poetry thread:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Poetry

So, we can write poetry in the mentioned thread
(Nov. 14, 2017  3:23 PM)Alexa C H Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  11:24 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Poetry thread:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Poetry

So, we can write poetry in the mentioned thread

Yes. @[Dragunix] thought this thread was getting to crowded with poems, leading it away from its original purpose (to make a place for people to post their Beyblade stories).
Mytero vs Eta

The two bladers walk up to the stadium. Mytero gets his launcher ready then looks at Eta, who is just holding her beyblade and a long winder, and asks, "where is your launcher?" Eta just responds with, "don't need it." Eta puts the ripcord in the slot on her beyblade and gets ready. Mytero tilts his launcher and launch. Eta pulls the ripcord out of her beyblade and drops it into the stadium. Ifrit charges forwards at heptet, which strangely doesn't look to be spinning but instead balancing and making an odd hissing sound, and collides. Heptet's layer starts to spin after the impact rolls due to the attack still making that hissing sound. Ifrit attacks again this time attempting to tip the slow spinning heptet but just knocks it around and heptet's layer speeds up more. After a constant volley of attacks Ifrit switches to its ball tip and changes to a slow circle as Heptet continues to spin in the center. Ifrit spirals down to Heptet and then gets knocked back and stops spinning as Heptet is spinning in the center still making a hissing sound. Eta looks at Mytero says, "First to two?"

To be continued.
Deleted post
(Nov. 15, 2017  6:49 PM)MWF Wrote: Mytero vs Eta

The two bladers walk up to the stadium. Mytero gets his launcher ready then looks at Eta, who is just holding her beyblade and a long winder, and asks, "where is your launcher?" Eta just responds with, "don't need it." Eta puts the ripcord in the slot on her beyblade and gets ready. Mytero tilts his launcher and launch. Eta pulls the ripcord out of her beyblade and drops it into the stadium. Ifrit charges forwards at heptet, which strangely doesn't look to be spinning but instead balancing and making an odd hissing sound, and collides. Heptet's layer starts to spin after the impact rolls due to the attack still making that hissing sound. Ifrit attacks again this time attempting to tip the slow spinning heptet but just knocks it around and heptet's layer speeds up more. After a constant volley of attacks Ifrit switches to its ball tip and changes to a slow circle as Heptet continues to spin in the center. Ifrit spirals down to Heptet and then gets knocked back and stops spinning as Heptet is spinning in the center still making a hissing sound. Eta looks at Mytero says, "First to two?"

To be continued.
I like Eta's blade. I had a launcher less blade when I was one years old. I love the blades where there are slots to put the winder and then just LET IT RIP...
(Nov. 16, 2017  6:54 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Part 2 is coming and maybe Kioke vs Red-Eye/Shu.

Btw how do you put the hidden spoiler thing?

[ spoiler] [ /spoiler] Like that without the spaces. If you want it to have a name, [ spoiler=Insert Name Here] [ /spoiler]
part two

They get ready to launch and this time Mytero presses down the triggers on his launcher shifting the weight tilting the launcher further. Eta drops Heptet into the stadium but Ifrit rockets forwards and Mytero says, "Enbā no ken." and Heptet gets knocked out. "One to One," said Mytero, "who's going to take the win?"

Eta this time puts the ripcord in the other way and they launch. Heptet starts to slowly spin right as Ifrit charges in. Eta says, "serpents kiss." as the two rubber snake heads contacts Ifrit and bounces it back and spins left and then slows down and starts to spin right again then knocks Ifrit back again. Ifrit's kindled driver auto changes to its ball tip and circles in. Ifrit rolls into Heptet and gets stopped. Heptet absorbs spin and then bounces off Ifrit who was now wobbling in the center. Heptet stops spinning left and spins right and gains speed then dives down at Ifrit and the snakes grip Ifrit, Bursting it but clicking two times itself. "Two to One," said Eta, "I win."

I thought someone would be wondering about why ηeptet makes a hissing sound. anyone interested in why it does?

(Nov. 16, 2017  12:20 PM)Alexa C H Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2017  6:49 PM)MWF Wrote: Mytero vs Eta

To be continued.
I like Eta's blade. I had a launcher less blade when I was one years old. I love the blades where there are slots to put the winder and then just LET IT RIP...

the best part of a beyblade like this is it is dual spin.
Request for battle: tidal leviathan vs flame jaguar (tL wins)
(Nov. 20, 2017  6:45 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Request for battle: tidal leviathan vs flame jaguar (tL wins)

can you tell me what page on the character thread I can find these two?

(If i like the beyblades I will add an extra battles of tL vs cη and iS vs fJ afterwards. if I do it will be multiple parts. it will take a while if I do.)
Deleted post
(Nov. 20, 2017  6:45 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Request for battle: tidal leviathan vs flame jaguar (tL wins)

I will do this battle along with iS vs cη, iS vs fJ, and tL vs cη. each battle will be in its own part.

part 1: tL vs fJ
part 2: iS vs cη
part 3: fJ vs iS
part 4: tL vs cη
Deleted post
(Nov. 20, 2017  3:38 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2017  3:37 PM)MWF Wrote: I will do this battle along with iS vs cη, iS vs fJ, and tL vs cη. each battle will be in its own part.

part 1: tL vs fJ
part 2: iS vs cη
part 3: fJ vs iS
part 4: tL vs cη
Can I do edits?

We can both do our stories. how about you do part 1? and we can do our own versions of part 4.
part 1: Dragonix reason: tL is in the battle
Part 2: MWF (Me) reason: both iS and cη are in this battle
Part 3: MWF (Me) reason: iS is in the battle
Part 4: MWF (Me) and Dragonix reason: tL and cη are in the battle.

the format of the story is a tournament.
part 1 and 2: semifinals
part 3: 3rd place match
Part 4: Finals
Deleted post
(Nov. 20, 2017  3:46 PM)Dragunix Wrote: cN's gonna win in mine probably due to the gimmick, which is pretty unique. But I look forward to it!

ok and cη uses the lowercase of the greek letter eta (heta) and is other wise cH. also to differentiate continuous Heptet (cη/cH) from charge Hyperion (cℌ/cH)
Deleted post
(Nov. 20, 2017  3:51 PM)Dragunix Wrote: btw, Flame Jaguar is on page 12 and Tidal (yes, Tidal) Leviathan is on page 3.

found them already. They are now in the folder.
and how do you type those symbols?
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...4My_LlKqlx (folder with ref from the character thread for easy reference)

add the post above as a quote to the OP if you can.

(Nov. 20, 2017  3:53 PM)Dragunix Wrote: and how do you type those symbols?

just copy them.
Deleted post
(Nov. 20, 2017  3:58 PM)Dragunix Wrote: thanks.

btw, you might have to share it with people because I did not have permission to view it.

ok. that is why I need the name of your google drive so I can share it.
Deleted post
If you want access to the folder just click on the link and requests access.
Deleted post
(Nov. 20, 2017  4:03 PM)Dragunix Wrote: btw, I sent it in a previous message as a link once.

ok. you can access the folder now. tell me if I missed any of your characters.