Poetry

It can be about pretty much anything. PM me if you have concerns about the content in your poem.
Okay, here's another sucky poem to get this thread started (also, a small death and blood warning):
You don't know what it's like for me, yet judging comes so easily, I do what I have to do, because I now have a son to
Gripping long pieces of metal slowed my breathing, I can't believe I'm still believing, I hate and love his deep red hair
And I feel the same about his stare, his big dark eyes remind me of a funeral, no wonder his life would become a spiral,
I still sometimes feel bad, for answering his begs to come with his dad, I remember the shine disappearing, as his blood started appearing
Sometimes I wonder why I'm alive, when I made him want to die.
Are you from US, @ Ayane_2355? Your poetry topics are in a fair way like some of the Hollywood themes... Or r u Japanese?
(Nov. 14, 2017  6:49 PM)Alexa C H Wrote: Are you from US, @ Ayane_2355? Your poetry topics are in a fair way like some of the Hollywood themes... Or r u Japanese?

I'm from the US. But, I try to indulge myself in Japanese culture. Also, these idea's just come to me, so, I can't really say where they come from, hah. I'm not a big movie person.
Oh! But dark poetry with a pinch of romance is great. But for some reason I don't feel like writing sad poems. Maximum of my poems are about Beyblade. Anyways, I'm gonna update soon.
(Nov. 14, 2017  7:02 PM)Alexa C H Wrote: Oh! But dark poetry with a pinch of romance is great. But for some reason I don't feel like writing sad poems. Maximum of my poems are about Beyblade.

Actually, none of these poems have been about romance. There is sometimes brief mentions of past relationships, but, it's never something in the foreground. And, I wish I was like you, all I can write is sad poems, hah.
Cool. You inspired me. I'm going to try a sad one soon. Becuz I'm that devilish.
(Nov. 14, 2017  7:03 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2017  7:02 PM)Alexa C H Wrote: Oh! But dark poetry with a pinch of romance is great. But for some reason I don't feel like writing sad poems. Maximum of my poems are about Beyblade.

Actually, none of these poems have been about romance. There is sometimes brief mentions of past relationships, but, it's never something in the foreground. And, I wish I was like you, all I can write is sad poems, hah.

Different person...Different tastes...Thats why there r so many genres in literature...
(Nov. 14, 2017  7:06 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2017  7:03 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Actually, none of these poems have been about romance. There is sometimes brief mentions of past relationships, but, it's never something in the foreground. And, I wish I was like you, all I can write is sad poems, hah.

Different person...Different tastes...Thats why there r so many genres in literature...

Yes, that is very much the truth. That is the good thing about writing. Also, here's another sucky poem to keep this thread on topic:
I see what people don't, battles hidden behind the smoke, while throwing up blood, worth more in the long run
The only people who know are fake and made up, normally out of metal bolts and what ever I coughed up
I don't know why it had to be me, but I know that no one would believe me, because robots are real they're not a dream
But machines in your dreams is something that is crazy.
So...I wrote a poem about a certain girl who once had a beautiful family but due to an accident..............

THE PAST WILL NEVER LAST

The past will never ever last,
But the River Of Time flows very fast.

I can never get them back in my life,
My precious world consisted of Us five.

I remember the proud and happy smile on their face,
Whenever we three siblings got along in every case.

He used to attack me out of nowwhere,
Those moments with my brother were very rare.

She used to love me with all care,
Sis and I had everything with equal share.

She used to sing me her beautiful lullaby,
Mamma!!! Oh, how I miss your unique symphony.

Seeing Daddy, a beautiful smile always broke my face,
He knew how to make me happy by visiting our favourite place.

I thought my life was full of happiness,
But that dreadful night is the only reason for my loneliness.

They were all bleeding,
I asked everyone for help, but none helped, ignored me
Despite my pleading.

That night snatched away all my light and happiness,
And left me alone in this world with nothing but loneliness and darkness.

Without thinking, I looked at the sky full of stars,
There was only one question was I left to ask,
Will the past ever last???

With no shame, Just like years ago, I want my smile to be same......
Mamma!! Papa!! Will I be ever able to see U again??
That was beautiful @[Eleanor]! And, so much better than any of mine. But, again here's another sucky poem:
I remember for a year trying to find a cure, I remember after a year not being pure,
I remember meeting him at a bar, I remember feeling starved, I remember crying everyday and playing games with my pillow family,
I remember feeling insane and hating hearing her name, I remember crying come home,
I remember talking to the garden gnome, I remember talking to my big brother, I wonder if he misses his mother,
I remember hating life and forgetting every night, I remember being mad because my dad wasn't sad,
I remember loving how bad it was, I remember how young my cousin was, I remember feeling almost dead,
I remember bleeding out of my head, I remember tasting it, I remember that sewing kit,
I remember her smiling face, I remember dad's little games, I remember waking in the mornings,
I remember ignoring all the warnings...
Hey...Havent I told U never to misjudge ur own creations...ayane??
Ur poem is also very good...Keep it up...
(Nov. 17, 2017  6:02 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Hey...Havent I told U never to misjudge ur own creations...ayane??
Ur poem is also very good...Keep it up...

Thank you, for the kind words. But, I shall never write a poem that will truly transmit as much as yours did.
That doesn't make sense if you say things like that. Everyone has their own style of writing...
So, I have been getting back into writing poems, as of recently. And, to get this thread a little kick. Anyway, here it is: Their's a boy in my room, his skins really smooth, or maybe it's just the air because I swear he's not there. Yet I can still feel his cold breath sting, I feel like I'm under a birds wing, with how hard his feelings are flapping, me down as his old body's drowning.
Hey friends of literature and poems. Some of you knowing me probably expected me to take a look at this interesting thread. And so I did and I have a little poem for you too. This will be my first one in English, but I hope it sounds ok:
Pixels by DraconicArt

Just a few weeks of 2017's September days
And i didn't looked forward to my New way
to climb out of the hole i'd fallen in
And it was the mental battle of school
I had to win.
There was just one escape for me
A place with more than sympathy
The other side of Society
So I spend my last few hours of the day in
the Monsterhunter Generations community
My sword on my back and I had no fear
And I Took every challenge I saw
And there she was, no doubt I could swear
That this was perfect, even more.
Even more than just a quest
Even more than a gamer's brain's test
She was miles away, but touched my chest
And my smile came back and my fear Took a Rest
We won and won, just as a couple of two
Watching her skills i recognized she wasnt New
Not New in this game, but a fighter like me
And because of her feelings for me i felt free.
Few weeks later she disappeared
And I didn't know why
I wished I would have been able to cry
Because that was the day when I wondered:
Why did she give you love
But not a Chance to say Goodbye?
Nice work @[DraconicArt]! Very nice storytelling. Now, another horrible poem from me:

I Understand...

I Understand, You're Just Not Ready.

I Understand, Those Words Are Heavy.

I Understand, It's Hard.

I Understand, It's Not Just A Card.

I Understand, It's Weird To Say.

I Understand, But I Want It Anyway.

I Understand, You Want To Say It.

I Understand, It's Not As Easy As I Make It.

I Understand, You Are Committed.

I Understand, I Just Feel Forbidden.

I Understand, You Need Things Too.

I Understand, You Feel Used.

I Understand, It Just Feels Big.

I Understand, I Just Want Something To Dig.

I Understand, It's A First.

I Understand, You're Scared To Hurt.

I Understand, It's Not My Fault.

I Understand, It Just Makes Me Feel A Lot.

I Understand, You Don't Want This To Stop.

I Understand, I Just Can't Keep Up With This Talk.

I Understand, You Can't Be Everything I Want You To Be.

I Don't Understand, Why You Can't Say You Love me...