Write Your Own Stories

(Nov. 12, 2017  5:52 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  5:52 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Maybe he balanced it on his foot.

Then how could he throw it?

He could swipe it sideways fast.
(Nov. 12, 2017  5:54 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  5:52 AM)MWF Wrote: Then how could he throw it?

He could swipe it sideways fast.

If it is balanced on his foot he has no grip on it and would do near to nothing. Not even close to the power needed to win by burst finish non the less.
Okay, here's another poem of mine. I guess I should issue a blood and death warning on this poem, but, I don't know.
Sister sister where'd you go, sister sister I killed him slow, sister sister he was just a mister,
Sister sister I sure do miss her, sister sister I want you to live, sister sister I started to dig,
Sister sister I live a lie, sister sister I killed another guy, sister sister I don't want to be a burden,
Sister sister I'm snitching like an urchin, sister sister close your mouth, sister sister unless you want blood to come out,
Sister sister I'll patch it up, sister sister I have to grow up, sister sister I'm just like mom,
Sister sister is still gone.
Deleted post
((Deleted))
(Nov. 12, 2017  3:26 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Rykos vs Piluto and Vesper (after @[dt1000] wrote Rykos vs Piluto)

Note: Some things in this are meant to be reminiscent of MFB, so please do not take it completely seriously and say something like:

"Physics are all wrong in this, you suck at writing."

Because we all know how much sense MFB made when it came to PHYSICS of all things.

Now, for a moment of silence as we begin reading.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rykos scrambled up the stairs. He couldn't afford to waste more time, especially since Iris had given him his only chance to take this blader down. He burst into an endless hallway, running faster and faster, until he came to a door. Engraved in the center was an indentation, when, upon placing a bey within it, unlocked the doors. He came to a stop in a room, a beystadium in the center, while the walls were coated in cameras viewing the hideous complex. Another panel displayed information on several beyblades, where Rykos noted a certain metal-tipped bey fending off multiple opponents.

I'll be there soon, Oraiyun, I promise.

Rykos stopped, noticing a solitary figure standing with its back to him. The figure observed the panels for another moment, before picking up a bey from the desk in front of it. Whispers arose, and Rykos could swear he heard "another one to drain."

"Who do you think you are?" Rykos asked. The figure slowly turned around, hood falling backwards.

Rykos wasn't even ready for what he saw next.

The figure's face was now a black dragonic head, with a deep purple iris surrounding a pitch black slit pupil. The rest of the person's body was coated in black scales, with the occasional rust-red emerging from place to place. Two black, tattered wings unfurled themselves, their flowing form noticeable even in the dim light.

Rykos had seen that bey somewhere before. And his worst fears had been confirmed.

"Vesper? How exactly did you..." he trailed off, speechless. The other blader smirked, revealing luminescent fangs.

"All I did was accept it...what you were always too afraid to accept. That's why you could never beat me on your own, frail child. I accepted it. My bey's very soul and I...this is the pinnacle of Synchronization, don't you realize that?" Vesper's voice was elegant, yet unnerving, with a strange vibration set apart from the rest of the melodic voice emanating from the strangely menacing form of the dark blader. An abysmal miasma engulfed her form, sending a slight gust through the room.

In response, Rykos' aura ignited, a plume of scarlet in the glistening darkness.

"If you want it that way, so be it!" The white-haired blader lowers his launcher, pulling to his left and grasping it within his right hand." A timer began glowing within the center of the stadium.

And thus the unspoken countdown began.

"3...2..1...Go..."

"Shoot!" Not two, but three voices rang out in the tall room as beys began spinning within the stadium.

"What?" Rykos whirls around to find none other than Piluto sidling up next to Vesper, a smug grin plastered upon his face.

"You!" The blader simply chuckles.

"Nice to see you again too, Rykos. It won't be too long though. I'll make this quick since we need to simply burst your minuscule salamander once and for all. Then we'll move on to the more appealing prey, the ones who'll just scream in the most beautiful ways as we-"

"Shut up!" Dragoon rockets around in a Nova Launch, smashing into both of the beys with a fierce scarlet flame enveloping its "fangs." However, the valiant bey is pushed back, an intimidating wall of shadow its very opponent.

"Intertwining Oblivion!" both bladers shout. A shadowy mass (tell me what Nemesis' beast looks like) and a dark dragon spiral out of their respective beys, Tiamat's red "cracks" alight with a sadistic pleasure. As they almost burst Dragoon, another bey smashes into them, sending them hurtling sideways.

"And just who would like to become fodder for the darkness as well, hmm?" Piluto mutters. Standing behind Rykos is an older man, in his late 20s or early 30s. He sheathes his string launcher, a sapphire frame with exposed gears and a built in grip similar to some prototypes Rykos had seen. However, his bey radiated the most fearsome, yet welcoming light Rykos had ever seen.

However, Vesper's eyes had widened in shock. Her jaw was almost hanging to the floor, and for a brief moment the pressure had lifted.

"B-brother?" Piluto turned. This couldn't fall apart now, just because some man had come in. Right? Right?

"It's been too long...Kage." The shadows churned, blood-red flashes popping out occasionally.

"You...little...you don't deserve to call me by that name any longer, Ytrahnr!" Vesper cried angrily. Her features morphed into a frightened, confused, and frustrated state before shifting back to her usual demeanor of calm fury.

"Thank you, sir. But why?" Rykos asked. The man smiled. His eyes lit up, a white fire burning within them before winking out.

"Kage, don't do this to yourself. Don't hurt yourself more than we both are. I'm begging you." The dragonic blader seized up, staring at her brother in disbelief, before her eyes were swallowed up in a rage deeper than the Mariana Trench, deeper than the abyss of Tartarus. Ytrahnr sighed. "Rykos. Your father says hello. He also says that he apologizes for not coming himself. But as for the battle you were fighting..." the slightly swarthy blader turns back to the younger man. "If there's one thing my sister is right about...let it all through you. Those emotions, those fierce burning embers within you. Let that blader's spirit of your's explode from within!" Rykos stares at him with wide eyes.

"Hah! Just what do you think that will achieve, you geezer?" Piluto asks. But the thing he was unaware of...was the emotions boiling within Rykos.

The screens had been showcasing the defeat of his friends. Fyleon struggled to keep the other bladers off of a weakened sibling duo as Leviathan and Vulcan were launched again and again, every bey they slayed replaced by another in the room of struggles. Kioke was beginning to struggle as well, whereas Vis had began to break the most miniscule of sweat. But worst of all...

Worst of all...

Iris. Her left leg had been sprained, but now it was pockmarked with bruises from the beys flying everywhere. Her eyes were slowly losing their light, and she was being shielded by Oraiyun, whose muscular frame was beginning to show signs of cuts. One drop of blood hit the merciless, cold marble floor.

And that was all it took.

As one, they roared, Rykos and Dragoon, as an azure aura encroached upon their scarlet. The colors swirled together as a vibrant violet, before subsiding as the sapphire light overtook the scarlet.  His now golden eyes gained slitted pupils as well, but with a rhombus going through the middle. Azure scales overtook his body, as silver scales crossed over his eyes as well. A tail also grew, matching the azure color of the main scales. Two wings shot out of his back as well, but they---unlike the wings of Kage---were a magnificent, luminescent white rather than a mass of shadows.

He blinked. Blinked again.

Before, he had held back. This time...there would be no restraints upon him. And not a single tear would be shed as Piluto fell before him.

Part 2 upcoming

BTW, Ytrahnr is not going to be added until a later date, the date in question being unspecified. Same goes for Pt. 2 of this story. Man this took too long for something not worth 21 cents.

Also, every review is one donut to make Kage happy again.

Seems that I am late for any any good remarks...I apologise for that....But Dagunix...Seriously ur story is amazing.....
Just keep updating...
And it seems that poems r also allowed here...I can also try writing one...

Also...Do the stories r required to be beyblade related?? or can I use other animes as a reference???
(Nov. 12, 2017  5:57 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  5:54 AM)dt1000 Wrote: He could swipe it sideways fast.

If it is balanced on his foot he has no grip on it and would do near to nothing. Not even close to the power needed to win by burst finish non the less.

Fine, he held the grip between his toes and then he threw the ripcord really hard.
Deleted post
Here's a poem about two very well known characters -
Two robins sing a song
As they look down upon
Two boys standing
And sending their blades ripping.
First boy wears a baseball cap
The other wears a scarf in white
Both in their hands wrap
Two powerful blades tight.
As the beys claim the dish,
They smirk at each other...
The silver and the blue blades swish
And crash into the other.
After a long fight,
Seiryu wins, Suzaku loses the game.
Now use to brain in the right
And see if you can tell their name...
(Nov. 12, 2017  7:12 PM)Alexa C H Wrote: Here's a poem about two very well known characters -
Two robins sing a song
As they look down upon
Two boys standing
And sending their blades ripping.
First boy wears a baseball cap
The other wears a scarf in white
Both in their hands wrap
Two powerful blades tight.
As the beys claim the dish,
They smirk at each other...
The silver and the blue blades swish
And crash into the other.
After a long fight,
Seiryu wins, Suzaku loses the game.
Now use to brain in the right
And see if you can tell their name...

Tyson vs. Kai, correct?
Deleted post
(Nov. 12, 2017  10:15 PM)Dragunix Wrote: is anyone on????????

Oooh, that's me, I'm on!
By the way, on the main index, there is a "Who's Online" button at the bottom that shows who's online and where they are.
(Nov. 12, 2017  10:26 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  10:15 PM)Dragunix Wrote: is anyone on????????

Oooh, that's me, I'm on!
By the way, on the main index, there is a "Who's Online" button at the bottom that shows who's online and where they are.

But, it only shows people who allow themselves to be seen. Members like me won't appear, (but, I'm almost always on).
(Nov. 12, 2017  11:02 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  10:26 PM)dt1000 Wrote: Oooh, that's me, I'm on!

But, it only shows people who allow themselves to be seen. Members like me won't appear, (but, I'm almost always on).

What do you mean?
(Nov. 12, 2017  11:03 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  11:02 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: But, it only shows people who allow themselves to be seen. Members like me won't appear, (but, I'm almost always on).

What do you mean?

When editing your profile you can decide to hide yourself from the "Who's Online" list. I have made the decision to do so, no matter if I'm on or not, you can't truly tell.
Wait, nevermind, I figured the answer to my question.
Deleted post
Here is another poem I did a while back, again, I did this in a couple minutes so it probably sucks. Also, it's based on a horror game where you bring your imaginary friend to life. I don't know all the details, so this is based more off of the aftermath of said game instead of the ritual itself. And, please review (I want to see some hate comments)!
Tick tock tick tock he whispers in my ear, tick tock tick tock I wish I wasn't here,
Tick tock tick tock why'd I play that game, tick tock tick tock he just said my name,
Tick tock tick tock his colorful hat, tick tock tick tock how it flaps,
Tick tock tick tock every detail is new, tick tock tick tock I don't know what to do,
Tick tock tick tock I feel insane, tick tock tick tock but I still have my brain,
Tick tock tick tock they're all dead, tick tock tick tock where's his head,
Tick tock tick tock let's play a game, tick tock tick tock I am insane,
Tick tock tick tock he's in my head, tick tock tick tock he should be dead,
Tick tock tick tock he's a childhood friend, tick tock tick tock we'd play to no end,
Tick tock tick tock let him speak, tick tock tick tock what's going on with me,
Tick tock tick tock he want's some information, tick tock tick tock he doesn't see the raven,
Tick tock tick tock I want to sleep, tick tock tick tock just leave me....
(Nov. 12, 2017  2:24 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  5:57 AM)MWF Wrote: If it is balanced on his foot he has no grip on it and would do near to nothing. Not even close to the power needed to win by burst finish non the less.

Fine, he held the grip between his toes and then he threw the ripcord really hard.

I am confused on how he could grab a grip between his toes. What if he used his feet to hang down and launched upside down.
(Nov. 13, 2017  10:33 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  2:24 PM)dt1000 Wrote: Fine, he held the grip between his toes and then he threw the ripcord really hard.

I am confused on how he could grab a grip between his toes. What if he used his feet to hang down and launched upside down.

He bends his toes around it.
(Nov. 13, 2017  1:33 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  10:33 AM)MWF Wrote: I am confused on how he could grab a grip between his toes. What if he used his feet to hang down and launched upside down.

He bends his toes around it.

it must be a small grip then.
(Nov. 13, 2017  1:37 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  1:33 PM)dt1000 Wrote: He bends his toes around it.

it must be a small grip then.

It is. He has small hands.
(Nov. 13, 2017  1:37 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  1:37 PM)MWF Wrote: it must be a small grip then.

It is. He has small hands.

does he have weird feet? unless he has very long toes the most he could grasp with his feet is something like a pencil.
(Nov. 13, 2017  1:42 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  1:37 PM)dt1000 Wrote: It is. He has small hands.

does he have weird feet? unless he has very long toes the most he could grasp with his feet is something like a pencil.

He has normal feet, its just a pretty small launcher grip.
(Nov. 13, 2017  1:43 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  1:42 PM)MWF Wrote: does he have weird feet? unless he has very long toes the most he could grasp with his feet is something like a pencil.

He has normal feet, its just a pretty small launcher grip.

i am confused. is the grip the size of a pencil? it would be impossible for it to be anything else. unless he has a knuckle grip.