Write Your Own Stories

Hmm, maybe for the story, btw, we could have it escalate like the last one, bringing in Ayumi. (again lol) Takeshi is actually protective and caring of Ayumi btw.

And more stuff:
They have a pair attack (Flare Blitzkreig)
Takeshi is kinda high class, so his language is less "hick" like.
Hi I made my own character (Hyper) but I also made my own story with it. Here is the first part. (Hyper's bio is at the end)

3...2...1...GO SHOOT! Oh hi there, my name is Hyper and welcome to the end of the world. Asking how? Well, it all started when I was beyblade battling with my old pal Vortex. He had a bey name Geranium Vesuvius. My bey was Strike Horungium. We were both attack types so it was an epic battle. The second we launched our beys, they went wild. Both beys going on the outer ring of the stadium, chasing each other down. Vesuvius caught up with Horungium. "HORUNGIUM!" I yelled, in my special move zone "GO FOR IT! AFTERIMAGE STRIKE!" When Vesuvius was an inch close to attacking Horungium, it tilted sideways, swinging itself around and attack Vesuvius. The impact was so fierce, Vesuvius burst but another bey went into the stadium! I looked around to see the owner of this bey but I saw no one. I decided to battle it and that was the worst decision I ever made in my life.

Hyper's Bio
Dark Blue hair, straight down
Peach skin
Born on July. 28, 2008
5 feet and 1 inch tall
Bey's name: Strike Horungium
Wears a black leather jacked with a blue T-shirt
Friend's names: Vortex and James (which's bio will be posted later)

Oops I forgot to add the bey's details
Horungium: Attack Type
Sharpy H as god chip
Dark blue for main color, red for secondary, green for third.
Has three sharpy points at the front, has metal, (like a triton)
Has an outer layer of plastic (green) which is for extra attack
Disc
It is called 21
It is like 2, but there are extra spikes.
Frame is called Image. Big spikes and small spikes on it. Can move up and down when battling.
Driver:
Is called Cyber
It is a mix between jaggy, iron, and destroy.
Has a free spinning wheel (like destroy) that is spiky and made out of metal.
Has a jaggy tip inside of the wheel that is made out of metal (like jaggy combined with iron)

Geranium Vesuvius's details coming soon!

Welp here are Geranium Vesuvius's details
Owner: Vortex
Balance Type
God Chip is a curvy and sharp V. One side curvy, other side sharp
God Gimmick: It has red wings on the edges of the layer that can move up and down and stay in that position. Wings are about an inch tall and a inch wide.
Red wings beside the god chip (left)
Blue wings beside the god chip (right)
Disc:
It is like Heavy but with curvy and a bit spiky edges added
Frame:
It is called Lime
It is light green and it is like Glaive
Driver:
It is yellow.
It is very round and there is two parts. One is the connecting part to the second part which is a free spinning ball. Connected to the free spinning ball, there is a free spinning sharp point which is for staying in the center. It is a really fast balance type

For the frame I meant Line*
(Nov. 20, 2017  5:44 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Fyleon Azuki vs Katie Feline:

Review, Critique, and question. Because donuts.

The sky was relatively cheery, the gulls singing fretfully as the realized the lack of people nearby would mean less food for them to nab. A solitary stadium sat almost dejectedly in the middle of a wooden platform nearby as Katie waited in hiding to defeat her opponent. However, she was shocked to find a young man with auburn hair sidling up to the stadium, massaging his shoulders. She growled lightly before standing up to face him.

"You! Where's Iris? Bring her here so I can face her!"

The blader turned. "For all it's worth , you may as well battle me instead. Let's just say I know her, but she's not exactly in the condition to face you right now." The feline blader shuddered in anger for a brief moment before calming herself. It wasn't every day that she could face a strong blader anyways, and since Iris was sick...

"Fine. But don't think this will last too long. After this, I'm finding Iris and battling her." Katie holds up her Flame Jaguar. "And nothing will stop me and my bey from doing so!"

Fyleon stared at her. A second passed before he muttered "You've got quite the nerve to be bothering people in that manner. Just consider yourself lucky not to be facing my cousin. He's quite a bit more fiery in terms of personality than I, and considering he's interested in Iris, he'd probably break your bey where it sits in your hand." However, Katie only heard the first sentence, readying her launch as Fyleon did so as well.

"3...2...1...Go Shoot!" Both beys rocketed around the stadium, before Beowulf slid towards the center.

"You're mine now! Crush him, Jaguar!" Katie roared. However, the claws struck the rubber section, which spun freely and trapped Jaguar, causing it to stop spinning. She was shocked. Jaguar had never been...crushed like that before. Definitely not with that kind of ease. Not again. Not to a blader that strong like...

"Let's go! NOW!" Katie scowls, eyes narrowed. This prey of hers wouldn't escape again. A dark green aura enveloped her as she readied her launch.

"You don't know when to stop, don't you." Fyleon's eyes narrowed as well as a bright silver aura engulfed his launch stance.

"3...2...1...Go Shoot!" Both bladers sent their beys flying around the stadium. Except...

"Your bey...it's dual rotational?" Katie cried. Not like that other blader. The flames on his head...

"Beowulf! Let out your prideful roar! Mugen no...Shisha!" Bright silver sparks flew from Beowulf as the draconic beast emerged, eyes alight with battle fervor. "Roar, Jaguar!" Katie countered. The claws united as the layer scraped against the stadium, before pouncing at its nemesis. Both beys clashed, before Beowulf was knocked off balance from the force of the blow. It collided with the stadium on its side, the rubber allowing the bey to accelerate, before it slashed at Jaguar with its layer, bursting it. Fyleon picked up Beowulf, noticing the two clicks it had received.

"That was closer than I'd expected Katie." He looked up. The feline blader had disappeared...

I feel like I nerfed too much. Let me know, because I kinda rushed writing this.
yeah, Katie's meant to be the strongest in boundbreakers, and only loses to tL. But I guess I sort of deserve it because I nerfed rykos so much. BTW, in that story I meant neo dragoon, not nova. Other then that, absolute perfection! But does iris have flames on her head? Or are you thinking Lui beat her, cause they've never battled
Dark pirate, the cursed bey, makes an appearance in the battle between Kristine and xander/xhaka (I'll call him xander)
It was a cold winter morning when xander strode up to the stadium to train. What he didn't expect was a skinny girl, in her late teens, to rise out of his shadow and challenge him. But against all odds, it happened, and he accepted her challenge and readied his launcher. The girl introduced herself as Kristine white and pulled a proto launcher out of her pocket, readying an average launch. They launched and, despite the use of a proto launcher, dP was perfectly stable and was spinning faster than sX. Xander was shocked for a moment but remembered she came from his shadow. Dark pirate was in attack mode and was moving as fast as v2's ultra flash launch. On first contact, sX immediately burst and xander was gobsmacked. He put the digital sword launcher ripcord in on the power side and set his launch while Kristine was changing dP's mode. They launched and dP took the center as sX rocketed around the tornado ridge. "H-how could you change your movement pattern so quickly?" xander stuttered. Every time sX hit the round layer, it was pushed of. It eventually stopped spinning and Kristine won. "By the way, how'd you come out of my shadow?" xander asked. Kristine replied "if you have a cursed bey like mine, you can do anything". And with that, she disintegrated into nothingness.
(Nov. 21, 2017  9:13 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Dark pirate, the cursed bey, makes an appearance in the battle between Kristine and xander/xhaka (I'll call him xander)
It was a cold winter morning when xander strode up to the stadium to train. What he didn't expect was a skinny girl, in her late teens, to rise out of his shadow and challenge him. But against all odds, it happened, and he accepted her challenge and readied his launcher. The girl introduced herself as Kristine white and pulled a proto launcher out of her pocket, readying an average launch. They launched and, despite the use of a proto launcher, dP was perfectly stable and was spinning faster than sX. Xander was shocked for a moment but remembered she came from his shadow. Dark pirate was in attack mode and was moving as fast as v2's ultra flash launch. On first contact, sX immediately burst and xander was gobsmacked. He put the digital sword launcher ripcord in on the power side and set his launch while Kristine was changing dP's mode. They launched and dP took the center as sX rocketed around the tornado ridge. "H-how could you change your movement pattern so quickly?" xander stuttered. Every time sX hit the round layer, it was pushed of. It eventually stopped spinning and Kristine won. "By the way, how'd you come out of my shadow?" xander asked. Kristine replied "if you have a cursed bey like mine, you can do anything". And with that, she disintegrated into nothingness.

A cursed bey???  What is that?? R U going to explain it in the next part??
Deleted post
(Nov. 21, 2017  12:39 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: Hi I made my own character (Hyper) but I also made my own story with it. Here is the first part. (Hyper's bio is at the end)

3...2...1...GO SHOOT! Oh hi there, my name is Hyper and welcome to the end of the world. Asking how? Well, it all started when I was beyblade battling with my old pal Vortex. He had a bey name Geranium Vesuvius. My bey was Strike Horungium. We were both attack types so it was an epic battle. The second we launched our beys, they went wild. Both beys going on the outer ring of the stadium, chasing each other down. Vesuvius caught up with Horungium. "HORUNGIUM!" I yelled, in my special move zone "GO FOR IT! AFTERIMAGE STRIKE!" When Vesuvius was an inch close to attacking Horungium, it tilted sideways, swinging itself around and attack Vesuvius. The impact was so fierce, Vesuvius burst but another bey went into the stadium! I looked around to see the owner of this bey but I saw no one. I decided to battle it and that was the worst decision I ever made in my life.

Hyper's Bio
Peach skin
Born on July. 28, 2008
5 feet and 1 inch tall

Sharpy H as god chip
Disc
It is called 21
Frame is called Image. Big spikes and small spikes on it. Can move up and down when battling.
Driver:
Is called Cyber
Has a jaggy tip inside of the wheel that is made out of metal (like jaggy combined with iron)

Balance Type
God Gimmick: It has red wings on the edges of the layer that can move up and down and stay in that position. Wings are about an inch tall and a inch wide.
Disc:
Frame:
It is called Lime
Driver:
It is yellow.
It is very round and there is two parts. One is the connecting part to the second part which is a free spinning ball. Connected to the free spinning ball, there is a free spinning sharp point which is for staying in the center. It is a really fast balance type

This belongs on the make your own characters thread.
Arashi vs Ryuusei

"If you think I'm as easy as my teammates, you are sorely mistaken. There's a reason your father was my rival."

"Bring it on, man! I'll show you I'm as strong as my father!"

Ryuusei chuckled. "No! You must surpass your father! I'll show you that as you are right now,you are too weak!"

3!.. 2!.. 1!.. Go Shoot!

The blue bey and green bey chased each other.

"Let's go, Susanoo! Knock him out!"

As Susanoo struck, the blue bey's yellow blades retracted, migitating the impact.

"Ripper Naga won't fall to a weak attack like that!"

As he said this, his bey struck Susanoo.

"Oh no!"

Susanoo was left wobbling, and soon lost all it's spin.

"You need more training! 20 more push-ups!"

"Awwww...."

(Note this is a training camp, and Arashi has to beat him only once by Burst to prove him.)
(Nov. 21, 2017  6:13 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Arashi vs Ryuusei

"If you think I'm as easy as my teammates, you are sorely mistaken. There's a reason your father was my rival."

"Bring it on, man! I'll show you I'm as strong as my father!"

Ryuusei chuckled. "No! You must surpass your father! I'll show you that as you are right now,you are too weak!"

3!.. 2!.. 1!.. Go Shoot!

The blue bey and green bey chased each other.

"Let's go, Susanoo! Knock him out!"

As Susanoo struck, the blue bey's yellow blades retracted, migitating the impact.

"Ripper Naga won't fall to a weak attack like that!"

As he said this, his bey struck Susanoo.

"Oh no!"

Susanoo was left wobbling, and soon lost all it's spin.

"You need more training! 20 more push-ups!"

"Awwww...."

(Note this is a training camp, and Arashi has to beat him only once by Burst to prove him.)

interesting Idea. though it would be terrifying if the person had to win by burst against Vis or Eta. Or the twins (not Marcus and Lily. but the owners of Zelus and dreaded Zelus)
(Nov. 21, 2017  4:06 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  7:59 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: yeah, Katie's meant to be the strongest in boundbreakers, and only loses to tL. But I guess I sort of deserve it because I nerfed rykos so much. BTW, in that story I meant neo dragoon, not nova. Other then that, absolute perfection! But does iris have flames on her head? Or are you thinking Lui beat her, cause they've never battled
I meant the flames as an allusion to Lui, but I didn't really know if they'd ever faced each other, so...my bad. And I just felt that the damage absorption gimmick of Beowulf kinda canceled the gimmick of Jaguar out, but you can rewrite it if needed.
yeah, but what about the height change gimmick in the driver (manual)?
(Nov. 21, 2017  5:46 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  12:39 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: Hi I made my own character (Hyper) but I also made my own story with it. Here is the first part. (Hyper's bio is at the end)

3...2...1...GO SHOOT! Oh hi there, my name is Hyper and welcome to the end of the world. Asking how? Well, it all started when I was beyblade battling with my old pal Vortex. He had a bey name Geranium Vesuvius.  My bey was Strike Horungium. We were both attack types so it was an epic battle. The second we launched our beys, they went wild. Both beys going on the outer ring of the stadium, chasing each other down. Vesuvius caught up with Horungium. "HORUNGIUM!" I yelled, in my special move zone "GO FOR IT! AFTERIMAGE STRIKE!" When Vesuvius was an inch close to attacking Horungium, it tilted sideways, swinging itself around and attack Vesuvius. The impact was so fierce, Vesuvius burst but another bey went into the stadium! I looked around to see the owner of this bey but I saw no one. I decided to battle it and that was the worst decision I ever made in my life.

Hyper's Bio
Peach skin
Born on July. 28, 2008
5 feet and 1 inch tall

Sharpy H as god chip
Disc
It is called 21
Driver:
Is called Cyber

Balance Type
Disc:
Frame:
It is called Lime
Driver:
It is yellow.

This belongs on the make your own characters thread.

Ok I will just make the story now
Ayumi v.s. Benkei

"Hey sis, wanna go for a training round? Whoever bursts loses."

Ayumi chuckled. This kid was feisty, much like his brother. "Sure. But don't go thinking I'm an easy opponent just cuz you have a type advantage!"

Will continue later
Part 1

"Ok lets go everybody!" Yells the announcer, "The semi-finals are ready to start! First up is Fyleon Azuki against Katie Feline." The two bladers walk up to the stadium. They get their launches ready and Katie starts to walk backwards as Fyleon steadies his launcher. On three Katie dashes forwards, on two she springs up, and on one she does a front flip launching at the apex of the flip. Jaguar speeds forwards as Beowulf circles to the right to the center. "Not so fast," says Katie, "Pounce on it, go Jaguar." Jaguar lunges down to the center to hit Beowulf but hits the free spinning rubber ring and bounces off, only bumping Beowulf out of the center slightly, Jaguar strikes again knocking into the rubber ring again this time pushing it farther. It attacks again this time knocking Beowulf to the edge and wobbling itself. Fyleon takes advantage of this and extends his arm and gives a thumbs down. Upon this Beowulf tilts and rolls down to the center and collides with Jaguar. The steep angle of Beowulf causes the impact to flip over Jaguar. "Fyleon wins by survivor finish. the score is one to zero." says the Referee as people roar over Beowulf flipping Jaguar.

The two bladers get ready for the second round. Fyleon smiles and says, "That was fun! shame It won't last." the two Launch, it is the same as the last launch except for two details, The two beyblades land in the stadium. Jaguar speeds around the stadium as Beowulf spins in the center, slowly. This confuses Katie as Jaguar lunges down at Beowulf. Beowulf speeds up and gets knocked out of the center. It surprises Katie when it rolls back to the left. Fyleon smiles and says, "Mugen no Shisha" Beowulf steals the spin of Jaguar, taking it one click from bursting. Jaguar was saved from bursting due the increased recoil of the attack. it bounces off Beowulf and stops spinning. "Fyleon wins by survivor finish. the score is two to zero."

The two prepare to launch and Katie lowers the height of her beyblade and holds the launcher like a southern cross shoot and backs up. They launch, Katie does a roundout into a back flip launching at the right moment. the Momentum flings Jaguar right onto Beowulf, bursting it on impact. "Katie wins by burst finish. the score is Two to Two."

The two prepare their launch. This time Fyleon launches in a way that makes Beowulf take slightly longer to reach the center causing Jaguar to hit the stadium floor clicking once. Jaguar launches into Beowulf with high force, "click", then does it again, "click", and finally once more, "click", and Jaguar burst due to the friction of the rubber ring. "Fyleon wins by burst finish. the score is four to two." says the referee. "And after a great match with some amazing tricks Fyleon is moving on to the Finals!"
(Part 2)
The bey looked like a defense type. It stood in the center with lots of spin. It looked like a pretty heavy bey. Horungium went in for the attack. "GO! HORUNGIUM! HIT HIM WITH ALL YOU GOT!" screamed Hyper, putting all of his energy in this attack. Suddenly, as if right on cue, a shadowy figure jumped out of thin air and yelled "KIMMUKULUS! DARKNESS DRIVE!" Both beys clashed with sparks of blue and green light flying out of the stadium. Hyper pushed back. "C'MON HORUNGIUM! LETS DO THIS! AFTERIMAGE STRIKE!" Horungium broke the clash and Kimmukulus was going to attack. Horungium swinged in the opposite direction of the attack, all around then making that final contact, and it ended up in a burst finish. "Hehehe...HAHAHAHA" The figure laughed. "You don't know what you just got into little twerp, you can't stop Team Alpha!" With that said, the figure vanished again into thin air. Hyper stood there in shock. He didn't know about this Team Alpha thing, but he knew that it was some serious business.
Rykos vs Valt and Ken and Rantaro and Free and Lui and Daina and Xhaka
"3, 2, 1, let it rip!" They all yelled as they launched. Nova Dragoon zoomed around the stadium ridge, accelerating rapidly. Sieg Xcalibur was clashing against the wall, the 1 disk lining up with the sword. It curved in to attack Nova Dragoon from the side, but it was faster and dodged it. Nova Dragoon curved around and hit Sieg Xcalibur from the side. That pushed it into Killer Deathscyther, who quickly used Double Strike. The force of an accidental Triple Impact was too powerful and it burst Killer Deathscyther. Sieg Xcalibur wobbled towards Nova Dragoon, who was faster now and sped around, hitting Sieg Xcalibur and bursting it. Nightmare Longinus shot towards it. Rykos realized nL was too strong and yelled, "Dodge it! Dragoon!" It dodged it and slammed into God Valkyrie. They clashed, before God Valkyrie's bound attack backfired and it shot towards a wall. It hit and bounced off with extreme speed, shooting towards Dragoon. They clashed, both beys flung into the air. God Valkyrie burst, but Nova Dragoon clicked once and fell back in. It struck the floor before righting itself and zoomed towards Drain Fafnir who sat in the center. It began to launch a rapid barrage around Drain Fafnir, slowly damaging it. Blaze Ragnaruk glid towards the center and began to spin touching Drain Fafnir to provide it the spin to resist the Bound Storm. It eventually halted due to giving all it's spin, but Drain Fafnir was still going strong and Nova Dragoon was spinning weaker. Nightmare Longinus zoomed in and then trapped Nova Dragoon between it and Drain Fafnir. Nova Dragoon managed to wobble out of the trap, causing Nightmare Longinus to clash against Drain Fafnir. They grinded to a halt due to poor teamwork. Guardian Kerbeus continued to circle, weaving its way through the parts and the halted Beyblades. Nova Dragoon's acceleration ring hit the stadium and it gave a final boost of speed, wobbling towards Guardian Kerbeus. They hit, Nova Dragoon with barely enough force to send Guardian Kerbeus flying.
Deleted post
(Nov. 22, 2017  2:43 AM)Dragunix Wrote: DANG DUDE. Thanks man, but I was okay with nD at least beating sX. It's really good though!

Thanks. I don't really like the way nL and dF lost, but it was pretty much the only way since at that point nD had lost too much spin.

Yay, 400th post
Deleted post
(Nov. 22, 2017  3:15 AM)Dragunix Wrote: I almost think it would be funnier that gK won because nD lost spin before it hit. Or if it lost spin or bursted from dF or nL.

(Nov. 22, 2017  2:56 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Thanks. I don't really like the way nL and dF lost, but it was pretty much the only way since at that point nD had lost too much spin.
I mean, nD could have lost easy. And I'm sounding weird for saying nD should have lost, but with its similarities to lS, it feels like dF shiuld have taken it out when dF got weaker and slow bursted it. Other than that, it's nice to see someone else's work.

I planned for him to win, and I just wrote as though the battle were happening. Near the end I realized there were only a few things I could do for him to win, so I picked the one that the anime would choose.
Deleted post
(Nov. 22, 2017  5:02 AM)Dragunix Wrote: I'm not mad or anything. I just think it's interesting to see where it could have gone.

I know, I'm just pointing it out.
(Nov. 21, 2017  10:55 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  9:13 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Dark pirate, the cursed bey, makes an appearance in the battle between Kristine and xander/xhaka (I'll call him xander)

A cursed bey???  What is that?? R U going to explain it in the next part??
possibly, wasn't thinking of a part 2 but I could
part 2

"After that great battle it is time for the second battle of the semi finals." Said the announcer, "Get ready for Vis Tordaline against Eta Elektra." The stadium roars as they walk up to the stadium. Vis gets ready with a test launch as Eta puts the ripcord in Heptet to the left and then gets ready. They launch and Vis is intrigued with the odd hissing sound coming from Heptet as it arcs down to Sonar and bounces off and speeds up and arcs down again. This time it activates the gimmick and Heptet rolls around Sonar and then stops hitting Sonar with a spinning barrage of deflections just to be knocked back. Sonar, to Vis surprise, starts to wobble and then tips as Heptet knocks it over. "Eta wins by survivor finish. the Score is one to zero."

Vis sets up for a sonar boost and Eta repeats last round. Sonar slams into Heptet flinging it up and out of the stadium. Heptet bursts when it lands on the ground. "Vis wins by burst finish. the score is two to one."

Vis gets ready for a bounce launch while Eta puts the ripcord in to make Heptet spin right. Sonar charges into Heptet and Sonar clicks once as it collides with the two snakes on Heptet. Sonar falls to the center and Heptet follows spinning right. Sonar clicks again as The snakes grip Sonar and starts to spin left. Heptet bounces back and spins right again. Sonar clicks again as the snakes bite once more. Heptet is knocked far up the stadium and dives down. As the beyblade is diving Eta says "Serpents Kiss" and Sonar bursts from the impact. "Eta wins by burst finish the score is three to two." The Announcer cuts off the referee and says "And Eta took down the blind champion. unbelievable! Eta is going to the finals. Now don't go away the battle for third place is up next!"

Part three

"Get ready for the round to decide who will be third on the podium and who will leave empty handed." Said the announcer, "After an unexpected result Vis Tordaline and Katie Feline get ready to see who will be on top." The two bladers walk up to the stadium. They get their launchers ready as Katie backs up. Vis does his signature test launch as Katie does her flip. Jaguar charges down to Sonar but just rolls around it Vis just says "trick of the light" and each of Jaguars attacks seem to phase through Sonar until Sonar tilts to reveal the accel frame and making Jaguar collide with it, causing Jaguar to burst. "Vis wins by Burst finish the score is two to zero."

Vis does another normal launch but Katie does the trick that she did against Fyleon and does her back flip. The impact causes Sonar to burst. This startles Vis, who was still on edge due to the lost against Eta, and Vis flinches as his beyblade falls to the stadium floor in three pieces. "Katie wins by burst finish. the score is two to two."

Vis, despite being blind, glares at Katie as he brings his launcher to his side. Katie chooses to use a normal launch. Vis says "Retro launch" and Swings his launcher the speed rockets at Jaguar and they both burst on impact. "simultaneous burst finish the score is still two to two."

The stadium roars as Vis holds his launcher for a sonar boost and Katie backs up. They launch and Katie does her back flip pounce but Jaguar bursts before she lands. She sees Vis grinning as Sonar slowly circles the parts of Jaguar. "Vis wins by burst finish the final score is four to Two." the referee says as the announcer screams, "And there us go folks. Vis Tordaline Is on the podium."
Deleted post
Part four

"Now for what everyone was waiting for." Said the Announcer, "Get ready for the finals! Eta against Fyleon!" They get ready to launch. They launch and both beyblades go to the center. Heptet grips Beowulf and Starts to spin. Heptet drains and wins by survivor finish.

This result repeats. Then Eta makes Heptet spin right but gets bursted by the rubber ring. Finally They collide in the last round, score two to two, and Heptet clash with Beowulf for control then both beyblades bounce back but Heptet bounces back further and then dives down at Beowulf for a final attack. This attack flips Beowulf in a similar manner that Beowulf flipped Jaguar. Eta grins slightly as the Announcer goes crazy saying that Eta is the champion.

(sorry about this part being so short. The two beyblades have gimmicks that would result in boring battles.)