Worst/Best Beyblade Evolution

geist fafnir
(Dec. 08, 2020  3:40 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: geist fafnir

its pretty obvious mirage is the best.

Also:
Cho-z Achilles(00/good layer)/Union Achilles(xt+)
Infinite Achilles(meh parts, but aight)
Z Achilles(11?!? Xtend?!?!(actually Xtend was average) Also the layer has less burst resistance that like crash)
geist is the worst though
Infinite- Chip is defintely good
Union- Chip, Xtend+ driver, Eh convert disc
Cho-Z Achilles- Got 00
Z Achilles- Not really
(Dec. 08, 2020  4:07 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: geist is the worst though

no wizard is
WHAT?? wizard is better than geist
(Dec. 08, 2020  4:14 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  4:07 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: geist is the worst though

no wizard is

geist is better than wizard
by a little geist is pretty sucky along with wizard
(Dec. 08, 2020  4:22 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  4:14 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: no wizard is

geist is better than wizard

yea, wizard be the worst, mirage be the best

(Dec. 08, 2020  4:23 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: by a little geist is pretty sucky along with wizard

wizard will always burst to geist.
(Dec. 08, 2020  4:26 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  4:22 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: geist is better than wizard

yea, wizard be the worst, mirage be the best

I agree.....Mirage is a really good bey (fafnir)
NO PLEASE NOT HIM
(Dec. 08, 2020  4:28 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: NO PLEASE NOT HIM

?
I don't want that bet

bey I meant
Going back to Kerbeus, I'd have to say best for us hasbro people, Kerbeus K4 Heavy Survive-S. Insane stamina, and defense in the layer..
Nah dynamite belial should of been the main bey in the entire series, but rashad decides to break it for some reason
Best Evolution: Cyclone Ragnaruk, no cap. Every Ragnaruk up until Cyclone has been garbage but now Cyclone Ragnaruk is actually a pretty good evo to the Ragnaruk lineup. i think a close second would be either Helios Volcano or Lucifer The End.

Worst Evolution: Savior Valkyrie for me honestly. Savior Blade and Valkyrie Core are good for their competitive purposes but 7 and Shot severely hold it back. another is Hyperion Burn which wasn't bad but it was a significant downgrade from Super which was one of the best stock attackers at that time. Variant Lucifer also just sucks for obvious reasons, it looks sick but its complete garbage in terms of its stock.
(Oct. 03, 2021  4:36 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Best Evolution: Cyclone Ragnaruk, no cap. Every Ragnaruk up until Cyclone has been garbage but now Cyclone Ragnaruk is actually a pretty good evo to the Ragnaruk lineup. i think a close second would be either Helios Volcano or Lucifer The End.

Worst Evolution: Savior Valkyrie for me honestly. Savior Blade and Valkyrie Core are good for their competitive purposes but 7 and Shot severely hold it back. another is Hyperion Burn which wasn't bad but it was a significant downgrade from Super which was one of the best stock attackers at that time. Variant Lucifer also just sucks for obvious reasons, it looks sick but its complete garbage in terms of its stock.

Hyperion Burn was high-tier for right spin attack. It's mediocre in stock already, but you just have to change the driver
I read what blacknight said and thought 'But Vanish is the best Fafnir...'. Then I noticed it was 2020 and Mirage was the best fafnir at the time.

For me, worst evolution performance wise was Slash. I like Slash because it bursts a lot which adds flavor to battles, but I will never and I repeat never bring it to tournaments. The best would probably be Helios Volcano. King Helios went from one of the worst sparking beys to Helios Volcano, one of the best sparking beys.

Cho Z Valkyrie, one of the best cho z beys. Evolves into Slash, you serious?

WAIT A MINUTE. THERE IS NO GT RAGNARUK?????
(Oct. 03, 2021  8:36 AM)(Blank) Wrote: I read what blacknight said and thought 'But Vanish is the best Fafnir...'. Then I noticed it was 2020 and Mirage was the best fafnir at the time.

For me, worst evolution performance wise was Slash. I like Slash because it bursts a lot which adds flavor to battles, but I will never and I repeat never bring it to tournaments. The best would probably be Helios Volcano. King Helios went from one of the worst sparking beys to Helios Volcano, one of the best sparking beys.

Cho Z Valkyrie, one of the best cho z beys. Evolves into Slash, you serious?

WAIT A MINUTE. THERE IS NO GT RAGNARUK?????

Volcano was bad, but Helios and Zone'+Z were good. 
I kinda think Cosmo Valkyrie was like TT were too lazy to make the Ragnaruk chip and used the Valkyrie chip lol
I see. Volcano wasn't bad, at least not as much as Burn, since it had good parts. I'm pretty sure in a BBG Video I saw it take down LTE even if it got ko'd and came back.
Ummm... Volcano is really good imo...
But for the worst evo, I'd say burn or wizard, only wizard came with rise which is great when awakened/worn.

Oh and burn got xceed'

I'd also say variant
Variant wasn't an evolution- Oh wait First Uranus... Well it's Variant is better than First
For the best evolutions, it'd probably be Lucifer The End/Dangerous Belial in terms of gimmicks, and Zwei/Rage or Roar for the performance. For the worst evolutions, it'd be Slash Valkyrie, both in gimmicks and in performance, Wizard comes in close second but it's saved by Rise and Ratchet for me.
(Oct. 03, 2021  2:21 PM)(Blank) Wrote: Slash has a gimmick??? lmao

Only the driver (and the disc if you count Blitz claw things something) has a gimmick, and the gimmick doesn't even work.

I think best evolution is subjective, there are loads of bad beys and you can't really narrow down one specifically. Anyways, I think the worse is Slash Valkyrie, why? Because at least Savior is funny stock wise, Slash is just straight up bad (and Winning is kinda funny too). It can pull off some wins? Yes. There's worse beys? Maybe, Variant Lucius could be worse, but you can't really have 100% on the worst, maybe Jet wyvern is the worst, idk. I choose Slash.

Best one I'd say Cyclone, now hear me out: All Ragnaruk evolutionary line performed poorly (on overall, don't kill me ragnaruk stans) and Cyclone is like the redemption arc of Ragnaruk. Having a Ragnaruk that doesn't burst and performs great is nice. Honorable mention to Rage, although it's evolutionary line is mainly meta, Rage sticks out as a really good bey, it isn't the best evo because Longinus was always good (bloody was meh compared to the others) so it doesn't have that much impact.