Worst/Best Beyblade Evolution

Ok so this is the worst/best evolution of Achilles (it will vary) I will do a question everyday and you say which one is the worst or best (competitive wise) This is also say how good single layer Valkryie was in single layer time or slash Valkryie in gt competitive so single layer Valkryie just because it’s the oldest does not work. Finally please state your reason it’s kind of boring just saying “wizard Fafnir is the worst Fafnir.”
(Couldn’t find another thread like this so yeah)

QUESTION OF DAY 1: What is the best and worst kerbeus competitive wise? (TT)

Day 3: Best And Worst Achilles Competitive Wise? (For it’s time )
(Dec. 05, 2020  3:26 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  3:21 AM)Fireburner_Jay Wrote: Ive stopped collecting for a bit, if anyone wants any of my cards, let me know, ill gladly give them to u for a small price
Pm me

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMM just cuz kyle looks like he could Wape kris at any moment i'll say hazard is the worse *In Reality guarian with Streaking doodoo* And the best one i'd say would be Kaiser
(Dec. 05, 2020  3:47 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  3:26 AM)kai edits Wrote: Pm me

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMM just cuz kyle looks like he could Wape kris at any moment i'll say hazard is the worse *In Reality guarian with Streaking doodoo* And the best one i'd say would be Kaiser
I’m talking competitive wise not from the anime. But if that still holds true atleast change that hazard is the worst cuz of Kyle.
(Dec. 05, 2020  3:50 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  3:47 AM)beykid44 Wrote: HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMM just cuz kyle looks like he could Wape kris at any moment i'll say hazard is the worse *In Reality guarian with Streaking doodoo* And the best one i'd say would be Kaiser
I’m talking competitive wise not from the anime. But if that still holds true atleast change that hazard is the worst cuz of Kyle.

Ik But gaurdian was useful for hasbro and hazard not so much
kyle da worst in burst lol
(Dec. 05, 2020  3:52 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: kyle da worst in burst lol
Talking competitive

(Dec. 05, 2020  3:51 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  3:50 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I’m talking competitive wise not from the anime. But if that still holds true atleast change that hazard is the worst cuz of Kyle.

Ok I get your point it’s just the problem was your evidence just because you didn’t like Kyle. Also I’m limiting it down to TT now but I’ll let you slide
kyle is not that good It's true
(Dec. 05, 2020  3:56 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: kyle is not that good It's true
Yeah you can say that but I’m talking about the beyblade they hold and competitive wise for their time.

Lol
S1 for spryzen, Big Bang for Pegasus, and wizard Fafnir.
Worst Beyblade competitvely speaking is slash
(Dec. 05, 2020  3:51 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  3:50 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I’m talking competitive wise not from the anime. But if that still holds true atleast change that hazard is the worst cuz of Kyle.

Hazard good in limited

(Dec. 05, 2020  4:59 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Worst Beyblade competitvely speaking is slash

Slash also decent in Limited as a Arc Bahamut counter cos the Contacts are too hard for Bahamut to regain teeth
I'm not really all that fond of Slash Valkyrie. The Valkyrie Chip and the Bl Disc are good, and it's fun to play with, but overall it's just kind of meh to me IMO.

The Slash Base bursts way too often for my tastes, and the Pw Driver's gimmick (whilst kinda fun) doesn't really work as intended due to how stiff the spring is.

Even with the Bl Disc being a good part, it also comes with Lord Spriggan (a much more useful bey overall).
(Dec. 05, 2020  9:42 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I'm not really all that fond of Slash Valkyrie. The Valkyrie Chip and the Bl Disc are good, and it's fun to play with, but overall it's just kind of meh to me IMO.

The Slash Base bursts way too often for my tastes, and the Pw Driver's gimmick (whilst kinda fun) doesn't really work as intended due to how stiff the spring is.

Even with the Bl Disc being a good part, it also comes with Lord Spriggan (a much more useful bey overall).
Should have worded it better it’s actually for kerbeus right now I just said Valkryie at the top for an example.
(Dec. 05, 2020  8:57 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  9:42 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I'm not really all that fond of Slash Valkyrie. The Valkyrie Chip and the Bl Disc are good, and it's fun to play with, but overall it's just kind of meh to me IMO.

Should have worded it better it’s actually for kerbeus right now I just said Valkryie at the top for an example.

Oh, that's actually my opinion on Slash Valkyrie haha.
Slash can be decently surprising though, on Gen and Valkyrie it can be decent in Limited and also can Burst Regalia Genesis Quite Frequently due to the shape
(Dec. 06, 2020  2:22 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Slash can be decently surprising though, on Gen and Valkyrie it can be decent in Limited and also can Burst Regalia Genesis Quite Frequently due to the shape

Literally not hard to burst Regalia, plus Gen increases burst resistance, but decrease weight. Not always the best trade-off, even for limited.

Anyway, the worst Kerbeus is Guardian. A light God bey that practically has slopes because of how bad the teeth and gimmick are.
um ok but still
What’s the best and worst Fafnir?
(Dec. 07, 2020  2:15 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: What’s the best and worst Fafnir?

Mirage Fafnir is the best because it's a good spin stealer plus sometimes even give a surprise knockout,and Wizard Fafnir is the worst i think because it burst too much even with gen(no i don't hate fumiya😂)wizard design is cool in my opinion at least
The best fafnir is going to be Drain. The worst one is probally Wizard (not cause of Fumiya like KerbeusKmie said)
(Dec. 07, 2020  2:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The best fafnir is going to be Drain. The worst one is probally Wizard (not cause of Fumiya like KerbeusKmie said)

drain fafnir is a op bey. One of the best burst beys for sure
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  2:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The best fafnir is going to be Drain. The worst one is probally Wizard (not cause of Fumiya like KerbeusKmie said)

drain fafnir is a op bey. One of the best burst beys for sure

literally every left spin(and a few right spin) Beyblade after it except bloody and wizard: Oh really?

tbh, probably mirage.
drain: bad stock, and totally outclassed
Geist(w/ proof): meh, but still outclassed
wizard: puts the BURST in Beyblade burst
Best and worst Achilles?
The best Achilles is Infinite Achilles lol
The worst Achilles in Z Achilles