[Worldwide] The BitBeast Bladers (Elite)

Poll: Are we one of the better teams on the WBO?

Yeah, you guys are cool.
52.78%
Maybe
22.22%
I don't know enough about the teams to answer that question
5.56%
No, you guys are lameos. Hahahahahaha, Lameo's lamey McLame team!l
19.44%
Total: 100% 36 vote(s)
(Jul. 20, 2014  5:11 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2014  4:25 AM)SupremeDragon16 Wrote: This is the only time I will be posting here,But have you noticed lately everyone's been quitting?

He's the only person that left the team in months though.

Do Ethan and Ocean want to removed right now too?

After the "team war" I will.
Just wondering about this. We don't have a Team Leader right? We are all in the same boat, and we all decide decisions together. Is that right?
(Jul. 22, 2014  7:39 PM)Lord Wrote: Just wondering about this. We don't have a Team Leader right? We are all in the same boat, and we all decide decisions together. Is that right?

Me and Echizen are the creators, but we run an equal power system in the team. Everyone has equal say.

About the team war, we don't know what it's about and everybody is saying let's do it, why?
Found a typo. Under requirements it says "require a %51"
It says win rate.

Ps: I didn't edit it, I just press edit and checked itZ
(Jul. 22, 2014  8:19 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: It says win rate.

Ps: I didn't edit it, I just press edit and checked itZ
It should still say 51% Win Rate doe...

Anyways are you going to add the Ranking?
Quote:2. Must participate in at least one tournament.
3. Must not be annoying/a bad member.
4. Must have a winning record (atleast a %51 win rate)
5. Must be pretty knowledgable about Competitive Beyblade.

It does... I don't get what the problem is.

I will probably add it when we see if a few more members are good with it.
Hey, can I join the team???
I live in the US, in NJ
My main combos are Girago Dragooon SA165W2D(soon to be EWD) and Duo Cygnus BGrin
I've been to 5 tournaments
I have placed in 4 tournaments
My favorite format is Standard
Sry, but idk how many beys I have Unhappy
(Jul. 22, 2014  11:16 PM)Pegasus of NJ Wrote: Hey, can I join the team???
I live in the US, in NJ
My main combos are Girago Dragooon SA165W2D(soon to be EWD) and Duo Cygnus BGrin
I've been to 5 tournaments
I have placed in 4 tournaments
My favorite format is Standard
Sry, but idk how many beys I have Unhappy

I vote yes because he seems pretty good. But you don't post much?
I say yes, but try to start posting more.

Honestly I think we should have three types of members.
Competitive-Who go to tournaments a lot
Knowledgable members-Who post good posts a lot
CK-Both
People will get mad about they're types and stuff.
I say no, ur not ready yet
Maybe he doesn't post because he follows the "Post only if you have something to say".

Unlike some people who post when it's not needed (me, hah).
(Jul. 23, 2014  3:23 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Maybe he doesn't post because he follows the "Post only if you have something to say".

Unlike some people who post when it's not needed (me, hah).

No, he just doesn't post all that much except for asking for combos and stuff of the like.
My point. What should he post in then ? Random Thoughts for stuff he doesn't know what to say, or Beyblade Random Thoughts for nothing ?

Let's take this into PM Ocean... I don't want to ruin your team.
3 for yes, 1 for no is the current vote.
Pros:

-Outstanding 4/5 record for placing.

Cons:

-Doesn't post much.

Erm... I say no... We need more posting members.
I want a competitive team completly.
(Jul. 23, 2014  5:48 PM)Lord Wrote: I want a competitive team completly.
Don't worry, we (Lion furry 7, Ethan H, and me) are making one.

You are invited to join.

I'm sorry DKEX, I resign. I feel like we are letting in too many weaker members. I hope your team goes well.
(Jul. 23, 2014  9:30 PM)Ocean Wrote:

You are invited to join.

I'm sorry DKEX, I resign. I feel like we are letting in too many weaker members. I hope your team goes well.
No offence, but trying to steal our members (were an active team ...) is really rude ... Btw I think Lord was replying to Echizen, saying that he wants competitive-ness to matter more than posts.

Like who? Everyone on this team has placed.
(Jul. 23, 2014  9:45 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote:

You are invited to join.

No offence, but trying to steal our members (were an active team ...) is really rude ... Btw I think Lord was replying to Echizen, saying that he wants competitive-ness to matter more than posts.

Like who? Everyone on this team has placed.

Take this to pms please and I beg u not to hate me

You are invited to join.

I am not leaving this team for that. TBH I like this team and feel it's as good serious as GT, besides being worldwide. I want a competitive team, but I'm not leaving this team for it, because it will make me hated.
(Jul. 23, 2014  11:06 PM)Lord Wrote:

You are invited to join.

I am not leaving this team for that. TBH I like this team and feel it's as good serious as GT, besides being worldwide. I want a competitive team, but I'm not leaving this team for it, because it will make me hated.

No it won't, but if u don't wanna leave, ok then. This team was amazing. It is the best besides GT right now. GL

You are invited to join.

Nobody is going to hate you even if you leave (I don't want you too but I wouldn't hate you.) Smile. You don't think this team is competitive? I'm gonna PM you for suggestions or your opinion, Lord.

I'm going to remove Ethan's stuff from the OP. Pegasus of NJ is in because he got 3 votes and currently we only have 5.
(Jul. 23, 2014  11:14 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2014  9:30 PM)Ocean Wrote: Don't worry, we (Lion furry 7, Ethan H, and me) are making one.

You are invited to join.

Nobody is going to hate you even if you leave (I don't want you too but I wouldn't hate you.) Smile. You don't think this team is competitive? I'm gonna PM you for suggestions or your opinion, Lord.
Thx, it's great to finally be in a team. Btw, I will try to post more Smile

I'm going to remove Ethan's stuff from the OP. Pegasus of NJ is in because he got 3 votes and currently we only have 5.