[Worldwide] The BitBeast Bladers (Elite)

Poll: Are we one of the better teams on the WBO?

Yeah, you guys are cool.
52.78%
Maybe
22.22%
I don't know enough about the teams to answer that question
5.56%
No, you guys are lameos. Hahahahahaha, Lameo's lamey McLame team!l
19.44%
Total: 100% 36 vote(s)
That makes it 2-2. Also what if it's 4-4? It is possible since we have 8 members.
I don't think Lord's vote should count, he's his brother.

My vote is no. 1. Your not active 2. Your trying to steal a well known member's identity (just as a joke would be fine, but your Doing it long term...). 3. I'm not sure of your competitive knowledge. 4. you have a 30 percent win rate which means we can't accept you.

We shouldn't even be voting on this...

lion furry 7: why? I propose a new rule that you need an explanation of your vote. Thoughts?
(Jul. 15, 2014  11:26 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: I don't think Lord's vote should count, he's his brother.

My vote is no. 1. Your not active and Your trying to steal a well known member's identity (just as a joke would be fine, but your Doing it long term...). 4. I'm not sure of your competitive knowledge. 5. you have a 30 percent win rate which means we can't accept you.

We shouldn't even be voting on this...
Actually he's active tourney wise, but that doesn't matter. Guess he can't join.
You have to atleast actively come on the site. I don't se him on much at all.

Look at my proposition in my previous post.
(Jul. 15, 2014  11:30 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: You have to atleast actively come on the site. I don't se him on much at all.

Look at my proposition in my previous post.
I agree. We can't just say yes because someone is our friend or such. We need an explanation.
I say no, tbh, I feel like we should have a minimum requirement: the blader should be have a bey rank higher than 750.
(Jul. 17, 2014  2:40 AM)Ocean Wrote: I say no, tbh, I feel like we should have a minimum requirement: the blader should be have a bey rank higher than 750.
It's already been decided. I'd like it too be even higher, but DK's rank is kinda low, so 750 would be a decent cutoff, for now.
(Jul. 17, 2014  2:42 AM)Echizen Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2014  2:40 AM)Ocean Wrote: I say no, tbh, I feel like we should have a minimum requirement: the blader should be have a bey rank higher than 750.
It's already been decided. I'd like it too be even higher, but DK's rank is kinda low, so 750 would be a decent cutoff, for now.

Your rank used to be in the 1,000s Serious

I say win rate matters more.

Why don't you want to require an explanation?
We should also put into factor what Bladers they've beaten and how much they have improved since their last tourney. We need to background check before everything.
(Jul. 17, 2014  2:44 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2014  2:42 AM)Echizen Wrote:

ik, I wouldn't be ready for your team back then XD

I was good but I was a n00b XD, look at Midnight's win rate.
(Jul. 17, 2014  2:47 AM)Ocean Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2014  2:44 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2014  2:42 AM)Echizen Wrote: It's already been decided. I'd like it too be even higher, but DK's rank is kinda low, so 750 would be a decent cutoff, for now.

i was talking about Echizen lol.

He's just under the requirement because heck, he goes to TO tournaments. we already discussed this, right?
(Jul. 17, 2014  2:50 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2014  2:44 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Your rank used to be in the 1,000s Serious

He's just under the requirement because heck, he goes to TO tournaments. we already discussed this, right?
Everyone used to be at 1,000 points. Smug

Yeah, he has to battle Pocky3, Jesseobre, LMAO, Kei, etc. Everytime he goes to tournaments. It's good he's at 45%, haha.
(Jul. 17, 2014  2:50 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2014  2:44 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Your rank used to be in the 1,000s Serious

Oops XD

I used to be #1037.
Hey I went to MD tourney and such... There's always more than one powerful Blader at my tourneys. You can only be the best by beating the best. So it doesn't really matter how many there are just if you can beat them.
(Jul. 17, 2014  2:55 AM)Lord Wrote: Hey I went to MD tourney and such... There's always more than one powerful Blader at my tourneys. You can only be the best by beating the best. So it doesn't really matter how many there are just if you can beat them.

So you think rank matters more?

Problem is, there could be really good bladers you battle but they haven't been to many tournaments and you'd be getting less beypoints by beating them than by beating a regular tournament goer that's beaten bad bladers and slowly acquired beypoints. Tbh I think both matter and it's just a matter of opinion which matters most.

Btw hows your beyrank moved to 99? It was 100 last time I checked, and I didn't see another tournament you went too get processed...

Looks like most of the regular tournament placers from NY are joining. First the New York tournaments, then the tournaments all over the world.
(Jul. 17, 2014  2:59 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2014  2:55 AM)Lord Wrote: Hey I went to MD tourney and such... There's always more than one powerful Blader at my tourneys. You can only be the best by beating the best. So it doesn't really matter how many there are just if you can beat them.

Problem is, there could be really good bladers you battle but they haven't been to many tournaments and you'd be getting less beypoints by beating them than by beating a regular tournament goer that's beaten bad bladers and slowly acquired beypoints. Tbh I think both matter and it's just a matter of opinion which matters most.

Btw hows your beyrank moved to 99? It was 100 last time I checked, and I didn't see another tournament you went too get processed...

Looks like most of the regular tournament placers from NY are joining. First the New York tournaments, then the tournaments all over the world.
There was a tourney recently processed. It was 06/28/14 - (LTD) Wayne, MI: Summer Spot, Hot Spot. I think we should research both ways.
(Jul. 17, 2014  3:09 AM)Lord Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2014  2:59 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:

There was a tourney recently processed. It was 06/28/14 - (LTD) Wayne, MI: Summer Spot, Hot Spot. I think we should research both ways.
Oh I see, when others near your spot move back, you move up.

I agree. I already do backaround checks and I think explanations are necessary to validate your reason for your vote.
I'm quiting the team sorry
(Jul. 19, 2014  5:18 PM)Lion furry 7 Wrote: I'm quiting the team sorry

Bye.

Would u mind me asking why?
(Jul. 19, 2014  5:23 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2014  5:18 PM)Lion furry 7 Wrote: I'm quiting the team sorry

Bye.

Would u mind me asking why?

Many things must stay surprises until the time arises to reveal all.
Me ocean and Ethan thought about making our own team that's why
This is the only time I will be posting here,But have you noticed lately everyone's been quitting?
(Jul. 19, 2014  5:25 PM)Lion furry 7 Wrote: Me ocean and Ethan thought about making our own team that's why
It won't be as popular, trust me on that.
That does not matter our requirements are high so if some one joins they will have to be stron
(Jul. 20, 2014  4:25 AM)SupremeDragon16 Wrote: This is the only time I will be posting here,But have you noticed lately everyone's been quitting?

He's the only person that left the team in months though.

Do Ethan and Ocean want to removed right now too?