[Worldwide] The BitBeast Bladers (Elite)

Poll: Are we one of the better teams on the WBO?

Yeah, you guys are cool.
52.78%
Maybe
22.22%
I don't know enough about the teams to answer that question
5.56%
No, you guys are lameos. Hahahahahaha, Lameo's lamey McLame team!l
19.44%
Total: 100% 36 vote(s)
i placed first my record was 11 and 2 i only lost twice and ragerblade got 3rd
(Jun. 22, 2014  6:39 AM)Leone7 Wrote: i placed first my record was 11 and 2 i only lost twice and ragerblade got 3rd
Are ranks at going to go soaring since we beat some really good Bladers!
I hope we can dominte again on 12/7/14.

Can ppl advertise my event?
Yes I will put it up on Twitter and Facebook.
Thank you.
We need something to Jazz up the Team. A small event. Maybe a combo tourney that I could host ?
(Jul. 08, 2014  12:20 AM)Lord Wrote: We need something to Jazz up the Team. A small event. Maybe a combo tourney that I could host ?

It would be impossible for all of us to go.

EDIT: oh, a video tournament?
I'm sure he means a video tournament, haha.
Me or Echizen (or maybe lord) should host as either of us have the most parts.
You need to Update the OP with my Username change and that Ocean is hosting and participating in "Return of Standard"
I changed your name .
(Jul. 10, 2014  5:02 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: I changed your name .
Also need to add Ocean's tourney in the Upcoming Tournaments section.
WOw, I forgot to remind ppl about that XD

true, true, true lord.
I did.

Where are all the teamless knowledgable, non annoying and regulary tournament placing bladers?
(Jul. 10, 2014  9:01 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: I did.

Where are all the teamless knowledgable, non annoying and regulary tournament placing bladers?
What do you mean?
He's saying he's looking for good bladers to join the team.
Do you mean your current team mates are annoying and can't place ?
(Jul. 10, 2014  9:31 PM)Dual Wrote: He's saying he's looking for good bladers to join the team.

Exactly.

Ryuzaki: I'm saying that I would like to have a few more like my team mates. I'd personally be content with about ten. Considering we have 21 placings combined, placing isn't a problem with our current members Wink.
(Jul. 10, 2014  9:40 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2014  9:31 PM)Dual Wrote: He's saying he's looking for good bladers to join the team.

Exactly.

Ryuzaki: I'm saying that I would like to have a few more like my team mates. I'd personally be content with about ten.
Maybe target Neo?
(Jul. 10, 2014  9:41 PM)Lord Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2014  9:40 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:

Exactly.

Ryuzaki: I'm saying that I would like to have a few more like my team mates. I'd personally be content with about ten.
Maybe target Neo?
don't discuss that here. We've discussed it already and made a decision, for now.

PM me suggestions.
1. What country and what part of it are you from? ny, usa
2. What is your main combo(s)?dragoon 100 wd
3. How many tournaments have you been to?4
4. How many tournaments have you placed in?2
5. What is your favorite format? zero g
6. How many beyblades do you own? idk

can i join
I've been informed by UltimateOrion that Pokemo has quit Evil Destroyers and that his rank will go up from his most recent tournamnet placings. So I say yes.

To other members: PM your vote to all members. The current vote is 2-0 in favor of the addition to the new member.
(Jul. 15, 2014  2:28 AM)Echizen Wrote: Aren't you apart of Team Evil Destroyers?

Regardless, you've won 50% of your battles, and we only accept 51% or better. But it's 1 percent so...

Anyways, for the reasons above, I have to say no. But the other members will voice their opinions through PM.
my battles havent been submitted yet
We we'd new members so yes plus he seems very good.
(Jul. 15, 2014  2:54 AM)Lord Wrote: We we'd new members so yes plus he seems very good.

This is what I don't want. Just accepting people because you think that we need a lot of members to be good will lead to a bad team, quality over quantity.

Pokemo: you need 2 wheels to make a synchrome, not just 1 dragoon. I have the feeling you know this, but you mean any bottom wheel. If I could PM you and ask you some questions, that would be great. I like to scope some members before I make a decision.

Note to everybody: don't try to make people leave an active team their in. I'm not sure if that's what happened with pokemo or what but this goes to everyone, it's disrespectful to the other team and we try to keep a good reputation.
(Jul. 15, 2014  2:36 AM)Pokemo Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2014  2:28 AM)Echizen Wrote: Aren't you apart of Team Evil Destroyers?

Regardless, you've won 50% of your battles, and we only accept 51% or better. But it's 1 percent so...

Anyways, for the reasons above, I have to say no. But the other members will voice their opinions through PM.
my battles havent been submitted yet

When did we implement this rule? Though it's not bad.