[Worldwide] The BitBeast Bladers (Elite)

Poll: Are we one of the better teams on the WBO?

Yeah, you guys are cool.
52.78%
Maybe
22.22%
I don't know enough about the teams to answer that question
5.56%
No, you guys are lameos. Hahahahahaha, Lameo's lamey McLame team!l
19.44%
Total: 100% 36 vote(s)
@DKI think thats what happened.Maybe Ocean(I doubt it),Echizen or UltimateOrion talked him into leaving my team.I really doubt Ocean did.If he joined of his own free will then,that's ok.
(Jul. 15, 2014  6:40 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2014  2:54 AM)Echizen Wrote: Regardless, you've won 50% of your battles, and we only accept 51% or better. But it's 1 percent so...

Anyways, for the reasons above, I have to say no. But the other members will voice their opinions through PM.

When did we implement this rule? Though it's not bad.

That rule isn't quite fair, for members who do have relatively high ranks.

Take me for instance: I'm ranked #91 on this forum, though I've only won 45% of my matches. Would you accept someone like that?
Yeah I believe it isn't fair for them. I think he is good since he has placed and O believe he isn't bad so we should accept him.
(Jul. 15, 2014  3:36 PM)~Midnight~ Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2014  6:40 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2014  2:54 AM)Echizen Wrote: Regardless, you've won 50% of your battles, and we only accept 51% or better. But it's 1 percent so...

Anyways, for the reasons above, I have to say no. But the other members will voice their opinions through PM.

When did we implement this rule? Though it's not bad.

Take me for instance: I'm ranked #91 on this forum, though I've only won 45% of my matches. Would you accept someone like that?
I'd say yes because I know your good, since you go to tournaments with some of the best bladers in the world. Id consider you a special case.
(Jul. 15, 2014  4:39 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2014  3:36 PM)~Midnight~ Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2014  6:40 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: When did we implement this rule? Though it's not bad.

I'd say yes because I know your good, since you go to tournaments with some of the best bladers in the world. Id consider you a special case.
So doesn't that mean he's on the team?

EDIT: No sorry he needs one more vote. I think we need to see from one of the other New Yorkers.
(Jul. 15, 2014  4:40 PM)Lord Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2014  4:39 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2014  3:36 PM)~Midnight~ Wrote: That rule isn't quite fair, for members who do have relatively high ranks.

Midnight is already on a team... He asked it as a scenario.
(Jul. 15, 2014  4:42 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2014  4:40 PM)Lord Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2014  4:39 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: I'd say yes because I know your good, since you go to tournaments with some of the best bladers in the world. Id consider you a special case.

Midnight is already on a team... He asked it as a scenario.
I was talking about Pokemo. Then I realized we had 7 members on our team. So he needed one more vote.
(Jul. 15, 2014  8:31 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote: @DKI think thats what's happened.Maybe Ocean(I doubt it),Echizen or UltimateOrion talked him into leaving my team.I really doubt Ocean did.If he joined of his own free will then,that's ok.

Why assume those did it?

Anyways, I'm sure they didn't physically threatened him if he didn't want too XD lol, so of course he joined by his free will , haha.
(Jul. 15, 2014  4:51 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2014  8:31 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote: @DKI think thats what's happened.Maybe Ocean(I doubt it),Echizen or UltimateOrion talked him into leaving my team.I really doubt Ocean did.If he joined of his own free will then,that's ok.

Why assume those did it?

Anyways, I'm sure they didn't physically threatened him if he didn't want too XD lol, so of course he joined by his free will , haha.
It think he means that some member on our team convinced him to leave his team an join ours. Still I doubt it.
Just got vote number 4. He's in.... And I didn't even get to ask my questions...

Ultimate asked if he wanted to post an application, but I don't think he forced him.
(Jul. 15, 2014  8:31 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote: @DKI think thats what happened.Maybe Ocean(I doubt it),Echizen or UltimateOrion talked him into leaving my team.I really doubt Ocean did.If he joined of his own free will then,that's ok.

Why would I do that? Stop blameing me for your problems, UltimateOrion was the one who convinced him.

dragon KING EX, 4. Must have a wining record

@Mignight, In cases like you it would be okay, since you are a good member, it's only by 6%, and your at 91. But in the case of someone who doesn't post much won't be accoeted.
(Jul. 15, 2014  5:01 PM)Echizen Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2014  8:31 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote: @DKI think thats what happened.Maybe Ocean(I doubt it),Echizen or UltimateOrion talked him into leaving my team.I really doubt Ocean did.If he joined of his own free will then,that's ok.

Why would I do that? Stop blameing me for your problems, UltimateOrion was the one who convinced him.

@Mignight, In cases like you it would be okay, since you are a good member, it's only by 6%, and your at 91. But in the case of someone who doesn't post much won't be accoeted.

Oh yeah. Forgot bouts tat one. I'm updating the OP.

Ok let's stop this right here. No one is blaming anyone. We are friendly Teams. Let's not fight. King Emperor if you want to continue talking with Echizen please do so through PM or any of our members. That goes for every member as well. We don't want to get warned for this or start a long argument like in there own thread causing this thread to be closed.
(Jul. 15, 2014  5:04 PM)Lord Wrote:

Ok let's stop this right here. No one is blaming anyone. We are friendly Teams. Let's not fight. King Emperor if you want to continue talking with Echizen please do so through PM or any of our members. That goes for every member as well. We don't want to get warned for this or start a long argument like in there own thread causing this thread to be closed.

Yes.

As for better news, check out the tournament placings in the OP!!! 26!!!!
Echizen,I said maybe.I didn't blame you.
I figured it would be UltimateOrion!
From here on,we are not friends nor allies with Team BitbeastBladers.Consider us,Team Evil Meteo your enemies!
lord,apoligies I will stop.
Thank you guys for your courtesy.
I will not disturb you anymore today
(Jul. 15, 2014  5:15 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Echizen,I said maybe.I didn't blame you.
I figured it would be UltimateOrion!
From here on,we are friends nor allies with Team BitbeastBladers.Consider us,Team Evil Meteo your enemies!
lord,apoligies I will stop.
Thank you guys for your courtesy.
I will not disturb you anymore today
wait wut? So were "frenemies"? Lol. Since in that post you said were your friend and enemy...

I already knew you didn't like us considering the way you are toward our members so whatever, but I wouldn't go and talk for your whole team though, it's not right. Pokemo posted because he wanted too, it's no big deal...
The only members of your team I like is Lord,Ocean,and you
Yay my rank is now 93
(Jul. 15, 2014  8:09 PM)Lion furry 7 Wrote: Yay my rank is now 93

Cool, and your win percentage went up, so your not on the brink of being kicked out anymore!
(Jul. 15, 2014  8:09 PM)Lion furry 7 Wrote: Yay my rank is now 93

Btw you misspelled your name, unless you want it to be furry, but I'd think you mean Fury. Congrats anyways, although you should have posted it in the organized play random thoughts.
1. What country and what part of it are you from?
USA
2. What is your main combo(s)?
Limited: Lightning L-Drago TR145R2F Zero G: Wyvang Dragooon SA165 Attack GCF Standard: Girago Dragoon SA165 Attack EWD
3. How many tournaments have you been to?
4. How many tournaments have you placed in?
I got 4th once
5. What is your favorite format?
Limited
6. How many beyblades do you own?
Around 48
I say yes since I've seen progress in your Blading abilities. Your especially talented in Limited so I say we let you in, but you will be on probation.
I say yes
You should PM DKEX, or the enitre team with a reason.