[Worldwide] The BitBeast Bladers (Elite)

Poll: Are we one of the better teams on the WBO?

Yeah, you guys are cool.
52.78%
Maybe
22.22%
I don't know enough about the teams to answer that question
5.56%
No, you guys are lameos. Hahahahahaha, Lameo's lamey McLame team!l
19.44%
Total: 100% 36 vote(s)
(Jul. 24, 2014  11:49 PM)Pegasus of NJ Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2014  11:14 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2014  11:06 PM)Lord Wrote: I am not leaving this team for that. TBH I like this team and feel it's as good serious as GT, besides being worldwide. I want a competitive team, but I'm not leaving this team for it, because it will make me hated.
Nobody is going to hate you even if you leave (I don't want you too but I wouldn't hate you.) Smile. You don't think this team is competitive? I'm gonna PM you for suggestions or your opinion, Lord.
Thx, it's great to finally be in a team. Btw, I will try to post more Smile

I'm going to remove Ethan's stuff from the OP. Pegasus of NJ is in because he got 3 votes and currently we only have 5.
Why'd you quote that?
We need to update Pokemo's username change to P!kachu.

Also UltimateOrion is participating in "Beyblade Revival" on 8/23/14.
DRAZNER KING EX Wrote:Tournament Achievements
DRANZER KING has placed in 1 tournament.
Echizen has placed in 2 tournament.
Lord has placed in 3 tournaments.
UltimateOrion has placed in 8 tournaments.
P!kachu has placed in 1 tournament
Pegasus of NJ has placed in 4[/4] tournaments.
[b]Upcoming tournaments:
Code errors, plus still no Upcoming tournaments...
The upcoming tournaments are hard to keep up with, because of unconfirmtions, so many tourneys going on, etc.

So sorry, I 'll try to come on more often than once a day, so I can keep up with the team matters.
Ha ha I only usually come on once a day these days, so I understand. Just keep up with it when we post!
Um can you update my tournaments placing to 2 and I have 185 bey points now...
Regarding the recent news broadcasted to the WBO, I think we should begin placing our members in groups of three based on where they are currently. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Introduc...pid1234169

For example; Pegasus of NJ, UltimateOrion, and P!kachu will be on Team BitBeast Bladers-NY. Of course we'd need more members on our team for the LA bladers pf the group to have a third member. And Lord will need two more members in the VA area on this team if he wants to be represented by our team.

i think we should begin attempting to find bladers in a cluster of an area, say London, or Toronto or something. Or even some if some of our old members come back we can have a second NY team.
Well with the new Team Format coming out I have decided to leave this Team. I want to find some powerful VA Bladers and start a team with them. I'll still help you guys out, but with no other VA Bladers I can't really stay.

I may rejoin, if I decide to though. So for now thanks BitBeastBladers! Fare well
(Aug. 26, 2014  2:33 PM)LordRager Wrote: Well with the new Team Format coming out I have decided to leave this Team. I want to find some powerful VA Bladers and start a team with them. I'll still help you guys out, but with no other VA Bladers I can't really stay.

I may rejoin, if I decide to though. So for now thanks BitBeastBladers! Fare well

GL! You were an awesome member.

Remember, this format hasn't been approved yet guys.
ANNOUNCEMENT TIME

Sub-teams! For the new WBO team format which will most likely become official soon, we will be making sub-teams! We have decided on a southern US team, which is:

NY (UltimateOrion) is currently trying to get a team together, so when he finalizes who he wants on it, he can PM me the users and the name so I can add them to the OP!
Which would you guys be more comfortable with? Having your team format name the Captain's choice? Having it be like Team BBB-??, or having the captain's choice include something like (BBB).

Ex. Rainbows. Ex. Team BBB-LA. Ex. Rainbows.(BBB)
Oh no. The LA team name is too long .... The limit is apparently 15 now ...
The NY team has chosen they're members. now they just need a name, so when you guys choose one, please post or PM me.

Also, Echizen, PM me so we can choose another name please.
Since most of our members have left the team/website, me and Echizen have chosen to disband The Bit Beast bladers. We had a better run than most teams, so yeah. Thanks.
(Dec. 08, 2014  11:39 PM)BURGER KING Wrote: Since most of our members have left the team/website, me and Echizen have chosen to disband The Bit Beast bladers. We had a better run than most teams, so yeah. Thanks.
RIP Bit Beast Bladers. It was fun! Crying

Hopefully we'll all stay friendly and maybe even compete in the future!