Butler Bay Recreation Center
11465 Park Avenue
  We will be at one of the two pavillions
12:00 PM on 12/05/2020
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

FREE

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]This tournament will have 18 players and will be Swiss Format. If less than 17 players show up, we will make it a Group Round Robin

*** Prizes will be given to top 3 participants.[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]*** Please allow 3 to 4 hours [/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Track tournament results here:[/font]
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]=========================[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Https://Worldbeyblade.challonge.com/world_martial_arts_tourney[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]

Tournament will start 12 pm sharp. Please arrive between 11 and 11:30 am to register.

MUST READ: COVID-19 Requirements in Effect
Due to COVID-19, all tournament participants and attendees are required to abide by the requirements outlined and linked in full detail below. If you do not, you may be asked to leave the tournament area. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

1. Feeling unwell? Stay at home.
2. Wear a Mask or Face Covering
3. Thumbs Up Instead of Handshakes
4. Do Not Lend or Play with Others Equipment
5. During Beyblade Inspection, Disassemble Beyblades for Judges
6. Do Not Bring More Than 1 Person With You
7. Maintain Physical Distancing (2 meters/6 feet apart)
8. After each Match Judges Must Disinfect Stadium
9. Only Bladers Registered Before the Tournament Day may Participate
10. Eliminated from the tournament? You must leave the tournament area.

[/font]
[size=undefined]

Please see additional event information and any local or federal requirements below. 

[b]Orlando Covid-19 Guidelines: https://www.orlando.gov/COVID-19

FL COVID-19 Official Mandate: https://www.flgov.com/wp-content/uploads/covid19/Exec%20Order%20Phase%202%20FAQs.pdf
[/b]
[/size]
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif][font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Need-to-Know Information[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page[/font]
Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]2. Arrive On Time[/font]
You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings[/font]
We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours[/font]
This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called[/font]
Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions[/font]
All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian[/font]
If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.[/font]

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I think he’s saying he wants you to remove him.because there could be somebody better that will for sure go. Other people have the same experience too
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:58 PM)Cscramon Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2020  4:32 AM)awesomefire123 Wrote: can i use a takara tome top and a hasbro tip for a combo? or is the illegal.

Awesome, are you coming to Dec 5th tournament ??

(Nov. 08, 2020  10:29 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’m gonna go ahead and say that Power Rangers D has a 99.9% of not going, and the reason being is because I’ve had to deal with him before, and he’s wanting to carpool with someone to get to the tournament (he lives all the way up around Northeast US, so no one could do that), so I would think about whether or not you should keep them in the tournament. Just wanted to let you know so that someone else who would actually go could take their spot.

In your opinion should I removed him/her ?

Yes, you probably should since they will probably not be coming (like 99.9% sure).
(Nov. 09, 2020  9:26 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I think he’s saying he wants you to remove him.because there could be somebody better that will for sure go. Other people have the same experience too

he is too far and not coming.

(Nov. 09, 2020  10:02 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:58 PM)Cscramon Wrote: Awesome, are you coming to Dec 5th tournament ??

In your opinion should I removed him/her ?

Yes, you probably should since they will probably not be coming (like 99.9% sure).

Thank you .....per rulebook this is grounds for removal.
(Nov. 10, 2020  1:25 AM)awesomefire123 Wrote: is it a 5g or what?
Normal burst tournament. Three beys if you make it to top four

Yeah normal tournament. You can bring any beys ya want. Just make sure to have 3 ready if you make the finals. It will be a top 8 this time. If we have all the people. Joyful_2
(Nov. 10, 2020  2:35 AM)FireKingArd Wrote:

Yeah normal tournament. You can bring any beys ya want. Just make sure to have 3 ready if you make the finals. It will be a top 8 this time. If we have all the people. Joyful_2
Oh so since it’s bigger it will be top 8? I didn’t know that thought it would stay at four. This will be interesting
(Nov. 10, 2020  3:01 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  2:35 AM)FireKingArd Wrote: Yeah normal tournament. You can bring any beys ya want. Just make sure to have 3 ready if you make the finals. It will be a top 8 this time. If we have all the people. Joyful_2
Oh so since it’s bigger it will be top 8? I didn’t know that thought it would stay at four. This will be interesting

Round Robin and Group Round Robin are top 4, but Swiss is top 8. So it's gonna be fun :3
I have a chance to make it into Deck Format in this one, unlike last time. I definitely need to get a deck prepared so I can get my rank back up.
(Nov. 10, 2020  4:33 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I have a chance to make it into Deck Format in this one, unlike last time. I definitely need to get a deck prepared so I can get my rank back up.

Let's go dude! Practice a lot! I know you can do it 

I wanna see you in the top 8 Grin

Not a 5g.

(Nov. 10, 2020  2:12 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
Normal burst tournament. Three beys if you make it to top four

On Swiss tournament, 17+ participant is top 8.

Awesome, you did not register to compete on the upcoming Dec 5th tournament.  You need to start doing this. You always take a risk of not been able to compete.  If you are planning to come, let me know so we can put you on waiting list.

Thanks
Ok so I want to point something out. This is not to just cscramon but to every Florida organizer. Thank you all for pulping out all these tournaments left and right as without you guys beyblade would have been just something I brushed over for a week before getting bored of it. And especially in these hard times you guys still continue to pump out some of the best tournaments I’ve ever done in my life and they continue to become better. Thank you everybody
(Nov. 10, 2020  5:10 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Ok so I want to point something out. This is not to just cscramon but to every Florida organizer. Thank you all for pulping out all these tournaments left and right as without you guys beyblade would have been just something I brushed over for a week before getting bored of it. And especially in these hard times you guys still continue to pump out some of the best tournaments I’ve ever done in my life and they continue to become better. Thank you everybody

Thanks Alex, our community still growing and in the near future there will be more tournaments. Tampa has a lot of good competitors. So it will get more exciting soon.
(Nov. 10, 2020  5:50 PM)Cscramon Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  5:10 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Ok so I want to point something out. This is not to just cscramon but to every Florida organizer. Thank you all for pulping out all these tournaments left and right as without you guys beyblade would have been just something I brushed over for a week before getting bored of it. And especially in these hard times you guys still continue to pump out some of the best tournaments I’ve ever done in my life and they continue to become better. Thank you everybody

Thanks Alex, our community still growing and in the near future there will be more tournaments. Tampa has a lot of good competitors. So it will get more exciting soon.
Will try to make it to Tampa but I don’t think my parents will drive that far so we will see Smile
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:31 PM)Cscramon Wrote:

Not a 5g.

(Nov. 10, 2020  2:12 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Normal burst tournament. Three beys if you make it to top four

Awesome, you did not register to compete on the upcoming Dec 5th tournament.  You need to start doing this. You always take a risk of not been able to compete.  If you are planning to come, let me know so we can put you on waiting list.

Thanks
ok can you please put me on the waiting list thanks
(Nov. 11, 2020  9:50 PM)awesomefire123 Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:31 PM)Cscramon Wrote: Not a 5g.

Thanks
ok can you please put me on the waiting list thanks

I will
thank you!

yay i am in the turnementyayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayaayayyaayyaayayayayayayyayayayayayayayayayayaayayyay
I would love to join

I am signing up
(Nov. 12, 2020  7:14 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I would love to join

I am signing up
It is full so you would have to ask cscramon to put you on the waiting list
WHAT? already the list is full? that sucks
(Nov. 12, 2020  7:14 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I would love to join

I am signing up

I can add you to waiting list if you want. How far are you from venue.
I am About 3 hours from venue and please add me to the waiting list.
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:17 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I am About 3 hours from venue and please add me to the waiting list.

Just a heads up I'm gonna be throwing another tournament in December/Early January so keep an eye out.
(Nov. 13, 2020  4:17 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I am About 3 hours from venue and please add me to the waiting list.

You have been added.  If you come, make sure to arrive by 11 30 am.

Thanks
thank you very much!

I will thanks!