Butler Bay Recreation Center
11465 Park Avenue
  We will be at one of the two pavillions
12:00 PM on 12/05/2020
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

FREE

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]This tournament will have 18 players and will be Swiss Format. If less than 17 players show up, we will make it a Group Round Robin

*** Prizes will be given to top 3 participants.[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]*** Please allow 3 to 4 hours [/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Track tournament results here:[/font]
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]=========================[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Https://Worldbeyblade.challonge.com/world_martial_arts_tourney[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]

Tournament will start 12 pm sharp. Please arrive between 11 and 11:30 am to register.

MUST READ: COVID-19 Requirements in Effect
Due to COVID-19, all tournament participants and attendees are required to abide by the requirements outlined and linked in full detail below. If you do not, you may be asked to leave the tournament area. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

1. Feeling unwell? Stay at home.
2. Wear a Mask or Face Covering
3. Thumbs Up Instead of Handshakes
4. Do Not Lend or Play with Others Equipment
5. During Beyblade Inspection, Disassemble Beyblades for Judges
6. Do Not Bring More Than 1 Person With You
7. Maintain Physical Distancing (2 meters/6 feet apart)
8. After each Match Judges Must Disinfect Stadium
9. Only Bladers Registered Before the Tournament Day may Participate
10. Eliminated from the tournament? You must leave the tournament area.

[/font]
[size=undefined]

Please see additional event information and any local or federal requirements below. 

[b]Orlando Covid-19 Guidelines: https://www.orlando.gov/COVID-19

FL COVID-19 Official Mandate: https://www.flgov.com/wp-content/uploads/covid19/Exec%20Order%20Phase%202%20FAQs.pdf
[/b]
[/size]
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif][font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Need-to-Know Information[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page[/font]
Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]2. Arrive On Time[/font]
You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings[/font]
We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours[/font]
This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called[/font]
Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions[/font]
All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian[/font]
If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.[/font]

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Nov. 04, 2020  9:42 PM)ProjectKroozie Wrote: views at the worldbeyblade challonge link from this tournament description
Looks like there's a typo on my username.  Hopefully, that can be fixed before it somehow affects my performance on the tournament day.

It has been fixed.  Thanks for noticing and letting me know.  See you in a few weeks.

(Nov. 05, 2020  3:17 AM)FireKingArd Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  9:42 PM)ProjectKroozie Wrote: views at the worldbeyblade challonge link from this tournament description
Looks like there's a typo on my username.  Hopefully, that can be fixed before it somehow affects my performance on the tournament day.

It's an easy fix. Cscramon can edit it. Worst case just check in about it day of the tournament and they can fix it right then and there.

Done
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:27 PM)Cscramon Wrote: Let me know if anyone is interested in an 8 player round robin Nov 21st in Orlando area ??  Want to make sure I give priority to anyone left out of Nov 7th burst classic unranked tournament or Dec 5th burst ranked tournament.

Hey I am very interested!!
why is there 19 bladers registered out of 18...?
(Nov. 06, 2020  11:09 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: why is there 19 bladers registered out of 18...?

Dont worry Alex, just on waiting list just in case someone does not show.
(Nov. 06, 2020  10:21 PM)CosmoDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:27 PM)Cscramon Wrote: Let me know if anyone is interested in an 8 player round robin Nov 21st in Orlando area ??  Want to make sure I give priority to anyone left out of Nov 7th burst classic unranked tournament or Dec 5th burst ranked tournament.

Hey I am very interested!!

Thanks for your interest but we moved that tournament to the 7th and we filled up that tournament a bit ago. You are more than welcome to come out to the next one or if you wanna watch just bring your mask!

Side note: I will definitely be doing another towards the end of December.
can i use a takara tome top and a hasbro tip for a combo? or is the illegal.
(Nov. 08, 2020  4:32 AM)awesomefire123 Wrote: can i use a takara tome top and a hasbro tip for a combo? or is the illegal.
That’s illegal I think only hasbro disks and frames are able to be with a Takara tomy beyblade
I’m happy for the people that could make it
(Nov. 08, 2020  7:56 PM)BladerColton Wrote: I’m happy for the people that could make it

Are you coming??
I’m gonna go ahead and say that Power Rangers D has a 99.9% of not going, and the reason being is because I’ve had to deal with him before, and he’s wanting to carpool with someone to get to the tournament (he lives all the way up around Northeast US, so no one could do that), so I would think about whether or not you should keep them in the tournament. Just wanted to let you know so that someone else who would actually go could take their spot.
4 weeks... this is gonna be a long one. Looking forward to it
No I am not going because my I live far, 2 hours away. A tournament in Tampa would be awesome and I talked to Joyos and CitrusNinja and they are both waiting for COVID-19 to get a little bit closer to over

It'll be awhile til I go to another Orlando tourney but I could go to any Tampa one.
(Nov. 08, 2020  11:28 PM)BladerColton Wrote: No I am not going because my I live far, 2 hours away. A tournament in Tampa would be awesome and I talked to Joyos and CitrusNinja and they are both waiting for COVID-19 to get a little bit closer to over

It'll be awhile til I go to another Orlando tourney but I could go to any Tampa one.

Joyos does the best tournaments. Will see you if he does one.
Yeah, I am getting Lord Spriggan today and also getting Caynox and Diabolos

The combo I am doing is Master Spriggan 00wall bearing
(Nov. 08, 2020  10:29 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’m gonna go ahead and say that Power Rangers D has a 99.9% of not going, and the reason being is because I’ve had to deal with him before, and he’s wanting to carpool with someone to get to the tournament (he lives all the way up around Northeast US, so no one could do that), so I would think about whether or not you should keep them in the tournament. Just wanted to let you know so that someone else who would actually go could take their spot.

I can confirm this as he has been a no show to both of my tournaments as well. 

Thanks for the heads up btw Rob. We appreciate it
Ok so since I’m really bored right now I am going to rank my predictions and I want everybody in and outside this tournament to do so too. (No offense to anybody not in this list)

1.cscramon

2. fireblaze

3.me

4.firekingard
(Nov. 09, 2020  2:07 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Ok so since I’m really bored right now I am going to rank my predictions and I want everybody in and outside this tournament to do so too. (No offense to anybody not in this list)

1.cscramon

2. fireblaze

3.me

4.firekingard

I wouldn’t speculate without knowing what parts everyone has. Beyblade is a money based game and a game with wise spending (I spent all my money getting Mirage Fafnir, I regret it).
(Nov. 09, 2020  2:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  2:07 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Ok so since I’m really bored right now I am going to rank my predictions and I want everybody in and outside this tournament to do so too. (No offense to anybody not in this list)

1.cscramon

2. fireblaze

3.me

4.firekingard

I wouldn’t speculate without knowing what parts everyone has. Beyblade is a money based game and a game with wise spending (I spent all my money getting Mirage Fafnir, I regret it).

I wouldn't call it a money based game exactly, but if you are on a budget than wise spending on good parts can be a factor.

That being said, we FL guys do like to make predictions sometimes. (We did it for the past two tournaments) Alex has been to a few tournaments with us so he has an idea of a lot of the parts going around.
(Nov. 09, 2020  2:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

1.cscramon

2. fireblaze

3.me

4.firekingard

Yeah I just know from the last few tournaments and know I no what they had ( I know they will change) I made my speculation. I’m only high because I have a few new really good combos coming out and I think they will perform well
(Nov. 09, 2020  2:44 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  2:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I wouldn’t speculate without knowing what parts everyone has. Beyblade is a money based game and a game with wise spending (I spent all my money getting Mirage Fafnir, I regret it).
Yeah I just know from the last few tournaments and know I no what they had ( I know they will change) I made my speculation. I’m only high because I have a few new really good combos coming out and I think they will perform well

Well, that’s cool. Coming from Illinois I have no clue about the traditions of Florida, and having never been to a tournament with the same people (street tournaments) I have learned not to speculate without knowing who you are going up against.
That's fair dude. We have about 8 guys who regularly come out and a few who try to make it when they can.
Anybody want to put down their predictions I’m interested

1.cscramon

2. fireblaze

3.me

4.firekingard

Lol what place in your predictions will I be in?
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:50 PM)UnionAchilles Wrote:

1.cscramon

2. fireblaze

3.me

4.firekingard

Lol what place in your predictions will I be in?
5. I was thinking putting you in but I think there will be an upset you technically could be in my place but I’m biased lol. This would be a tough one since fireblaze and you are in this one.
(Nov. 08, 2020  4:32 AM)awesomefire123 Wrote: can i use a takara tome top and a hasbro tip for a combo? or is the illegal.

Awesome, are you coming to Dec 5th tournament ??

(Nov. 08, 2020  10:29 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’m gonna go ahead and say that Power Rangers D has a 99.9% of not going, and the reason being is because I’ve had to deal with him before, and he’s wanting to carpool with someone to get to the tournament (he lives all the way up around Northeast US, so no one could do that), so I would think about whether or not you should keep them in the tournament. Just wanted to let you know so that someone else who would actually go could take their spot.

In your opinion should I removed him/her ?