World Beyblade Organization – 7th Anniversary

(Dec. 05, 2015  11:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2015  11:05 PM)imstillmudorios Wrote: question, will you ever add a feature to the shirts, where you can order them with your favorite username you had on it?

It's technically doable, but it would cost more. We don't have plans to offer this for general shirts at this time, but it could be possible for special events and such later on.

Team uniforms o3o
I should drop this URL off..... since it kinda no longer accessible to this new UI/Layout

http://worldbeyblade.org/memberlist.php
happy 7th anniversary to worldbeybladeorganization. hope this website continuous to become awesome.StupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupid
Just ordered my t-shirt, super looking forward to it! Smile

Cool stuff and bey guys. ???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Cool stuff and bey guys.
(Dec. 06, 2015  10:47 PM)Mitsu Wrote: Just ordered my t-shirt, super looking forward to it! Smile

[2015-12-06, 4:52:08 PM] Mitsu: I literally just said I was getting gray XD
[2015-12-06, 4:53:14 PM] Brad: mitsu you ordered a white one
[2015-12-06, 4:53:25 PM] Brad: was that an accident?
[2015-12-06, 4:53:51 PM] Brad: you even posted a pic of the white one are you insane

BTW, mine shipped out yesterday as well. So pumped to get all 3 colors in their final form Smile

@[originalzankye], yours should be shipping out today. Sorry about the wait!
Awesome. Will do a video about it to give more strength and to see if more people joining the WBO
That's so cool! Grin Congrats on the WBO for its 7th anniversary c:

I downloaded the BeyLogger paper thingys XD I'm so pumped up for anything that's coming up! Grin
Obviously I'm amazing at self photography.
A special facial expression that can only be comprehended by anyone in the Kik group.
I mean, it's a pretty comfy shirt.
Glad I didn't wear it out to Buffalo Wild Wings, tonight.
Nice! Glad to see it arrived safely. Hope you like it Smile
(Dec. 13, 2015  10:52 PM)James b Wrote: Is the campan in the uk?

If you're talking about the Awakening Amaterios campaign, it will be available worldwide.
(Dec. 13, 2015  11:24 PM)James b Wrote: Then yes

??????????????????????????

Yes it will be.
I have printed out the Beylogger inserts and I love them! Smile However, I have a question.. Do you have a PSD file of those inserts so I could edit some and customize it as my own? I was thinking of adding an anime-based version of myself on the right of the inserts' designs (next to the WBO logo). Please let me know if I'm able to do so. Thanks Grin

Edit: What kind of paper is the original WBBA insert made out of? It's smooth and shiny and I want to use that kind of paper to print out custom inserts. Thanks Smile
(Dec. 22, 2015  11:50 AM)James b Wrote: Meta madness stop copying me!

??? What are ya talkn bout?
(Dec. 22, 2015  2:37 PM)xVaretyr Wrote: Maybe he thinks that quoting is copying, haha.

Duh, Meta is just trying to be funny and he is
Guess I'll get in on this action with making a Pisces draft...

(Dec. 23, 2015  8:35 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2015  2:37 PM)xVaretyr Wrote: Maybe he thinks that quoting is copying, haha.

That comment hurts my soul, i'm never funny.
(Dec. 23, 2015  8:35 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote:

Yeah, welcome kid.
Who are you calling kid I'm the Ace of my team you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Uhhh what? Never mind let's get to the 7 years on and what not celebration time come on!
I think he wants to fight you... lol

I'm so happy with this year on the WBO Tongue_out , just seems like its taking a turn for the better after that hiatus Grin