World Beyblade Organization – 7th Anniversary

Nostalgia never felt so good when I look back on when I first joined the forums. Love the new logo, great work on it. In reality, as hyped as I am about all this, I probably can't join in on the festivities. I'm so busy this year with all the work of my last year in highschool... Uncertain

But, good luck to all those who do, and have fun with everything. The WBO never fails to impress me with how it improves every year. Kudos to the staff!
I printed out the BeyLogger inserts! Thanks @[Angry Face]!
They're truly awesome with the new logo, haha.
I went with the cheesy 80's color.
Oh wow, with how busy I am recently I forgot all about this until I opened the Kik group a few hours ago haha.

Happy 7th Anniversary WBO! It's great to see that we made it through yet another hiatus, hopefully Beyblade will grow to the popularity it had in 2012/2013 once again so I get the full experience I didn't think I had back then. I'm definitely excited for the Scavenger Hunt and I'm digging that glowing Amaterios artwork.

The free tournament week is the perfect opportunity to get people interested in a club, but unfortunately it's finals week so everyone will be busy haha. Don't think I'd get enough people/an indoor venue to scrape something together in PA on the 20th either.

It really is the most wonderful time of the year.
Wow, this is really awesome news! It's about time the WBO started selling T-Shirts Smile Not sure how I feel about the new banner, but a little change every now and then is never a bad thing. Can't wait to print out some of those Beylogger inserts (thanks Angry Face!) and congratulations on another successful year! So grateful to be a part of this amazing community.
Awesome an anniversary and here I am watching Alvin and The Chipmunks with my brothers!!!
congrats on the anniversary! only been here about a year but hope to be here many more, love all the new things happening and those shirts are a must have
This news makes me so emotional :-). I don't know why.

@[Bey Brad], I don't think I've ever taken the time to just say thank you for creating this wonderful website. I'd like to thank all former and current committee for putting so much time and effort into building the site into what it is today. Beyblade has come a long way and you've managed to keep up right with it. This is like no other community on the planet and I couldn't be more happy to be a member and be surrounded by such great, intelligent, and dedicated members. Joining in March of 2012 is something that I will never regret. Thanks to this place, I've come such a long way. It couldn't have been possible without each and every one of you. Happy anniversary WBO! And happy early birthday Brad!!
Dude this site is epic and I never Knew just how popular beyblade was and now I sit here thanking my lucky stars that I have a shot at beating my opponents one by one and ultimately becoming the best by defeating Hell Kid who is not even online to celebrate, you know like he's retired!! I won't allow it!!!
I've spent the last few weeks immersing myself in the Japanese Beyblade community with OkinawamTS, Wari Bey members, and countless other great people, and it has given me some interesting insight that I will expand upon when I return home soon.

But more importantly right now, what has been reinforced for me as a result of these experiences is how special the WBO is as a truly global community. Everything that happens in this community is a result of not only individual effort and vision, but a collaborative and inclusive spirit of teamwork that transcends all borders. It's amazing what we've been able to accomplish over the past seven years together.

Happy 7th anniversary, WBO!
Great stuff, loving the new look of the site, too.

Let's hope for another 7 years of battles, customs, and a strong community.
This is looking great! Congrats for 7 years with the WBO. Looking forward for the future ahead of the organization!! ?
LONG LIVE THE WBO! Great to see how the community is still going strong.
awesome stuff! i will have to save up my tips
congrats bey brad and the whole wbo!

ps i love the new shirts Smile
I'm obviously not participating in the Scavenger Hunt, but I still reeeeally wanted to make this. Tongue_out

Hahaha Mitsu, this is great! Thanks so much! I'm so happy to see the huge positive impact the WBO has had on your own life. And we're glad to have you on the team, too.

A huge huge thank you to everyone who took the time to read all of this and respond. I'm so happy to see the excitement around the work we're doing. 2016 is going to be crazy, so look forward to it!

Also, big-ups to @[originalzankye] and @[Neo] for their t-shirt orders. I'm wearing the original sample right now – so comfy! – but won't show it off since it uses a non-final version of the logo. lol

(Dec. 05, 2015  10:42 AM)Tri Wrote: This news makes me so emotional :-). I don't know why.

@[Bey Brad], I don't think I've ever taken the time to just say thank you for creating this wonderful website. I'd like to thank all former and current committee for putting so much time and effort into building the site into what it is today. Beyblade has come a long way and you've managed to keep up right with it. This is like no other community on the planet and I couldn't be more happy to be a member and be surrounded by such great, intelligent, and dedicated members. Joining in March of 2012 is something that I will never regret. Thanks to this place, I've come such a long way. It couldn't have been possible without each and every one of you. Happy anniversary WBO! And happy early birthday Brad!!

Thanks for the birthday wishes and the gratitude – you're really welcome. Returning to the WBO has been one of the most fulfilling decisions I've made in the past while. Smile
(Dec. 05, 2015  7:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Also, big-ups to @[originalzankye] and @[Neo] for their t-shirt orders. I'm wearing the original sample right now – so comfy! – but won't show it off since it uses a non-final version of the logo. lol
You're very welcome!
I just had to jump on the chance for a WBO T-Shirt!
Here's my picture. Happy Anniversary, and congratulations! Here's to 7 more.

[Image: IMG_0608.jpg]
Happy anniversary WBO! Its been a crazy and exciting year on this site for me. Im glad I can share it with you guys. Im really pumped about the Scavenger Hunt!. Hopefully I get as many points as I need for a prize Wink
question, will you ever add a feature to the shirts, where you can order them with your favorite username you had on it?
(Dec. 05, 2015  11:05 PM)imstillmudorios Wrote: question, will you ever add a feature to the shirts, where you can order them with your favorite username you had on it?

It's technically doable, but it would cost more. We don't have plans to offer this for general shirts at this time, but it could be possible for special events and such later on.